Negativity

Guest _gupt_

Guest _gupt_

Gurfateh,

Okayt this might seem abit wierd to ppl here but some days I feel real good but sometimes i don't. For instance, im currently in my second year at uni and when i'm at home or with my close friends outside of uni then i'm kewl.However when i go into uni, when it is rammed. sonetimes my mind kinda picks up all the negativity around me which brings me down.

Does anyone else ever experience this, like at uni or anywhere else.???

Guest Sixth sense???!!!&#3

ohmy.gif yeah!!!! i dooo!!! i doooo!!! ....but maybe its cuz we prefer the company of those hu are closest 2 us...either that or we'r not v sociable lol

seriously, i feel it 2...i dislike being anywhere that is crowded with "random" but only sometimes, it gets me down in the way u r describing ......... hmmmm interestinnnnnnnn grin.gif

whats with canadian singh and grand theft auto tongue.gif

LOL jokes..

It seems obvious that you get the vibes form manmukhs. I get the same feeling in college.. Because you mix with racist or atheist or ppl consindering suicide or other negative thinking people (not saying all are) , you get their thought waves and it changes your way of thinking.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong, this is a completely useless consipiracy theory and I need more sleep.

Guest sixth sense!!!!

I am very sociable but when I uni and I feel like that, something in my head just tells me that "okay you don't belong here" sort of thing if you get what I mean :lol: @

Also its like everythings sooooo fake, everyone speaking loud or showing off to attract attention. And some ppl do things which are way OTT. For example I was in the lift with this guy who was wearing this white kurtan top which is cool but he had soooo much fragrance on I felt like choking!

I'm not perfect myself but then this sort of feeling I can't understand. :@ @

Veer ji I've got motivation but it's nothing to do with that. not in GTA

I am very sociable but when I uni and I feel like that, something in my head just tells me that "okay you don't belong here" sort of thing if you get what I mean :lol: @

Also its like everythings sooooo fake, everyone speaking loud or showing off to attract attention. And some ppl do things which are way OTT. For example I was in the lift with this guy who was wearing this white kurtan top which is cool but he had soooo much fragrance on I felt like choking!

wjkk wjkf,

sry, its panji

wjkk wjkf

Gurfateh,

Okayt this might seem abit wierd to ppl here but some days I feel real good but sometimes i don't. For instance, im currently in my second year at uni and when i'm at home or with my close friends outside of uni then i'm kewl.However when i go into uni, when it is rammed. sonetimes my mind kinda picks up all the negativity around me which brings me down.

Does anyone else ever experience this, like at uni or anywhere else.???

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh.

Its all the dark age of kaljug, and gurujee testing our faith towards him.

I too, find it very hard sometimes, to be at school and still feel 100% in-tact with guru sahib.

Adaption is very important too. Especially living in the age we do, not everyone is going to be 'religious', or have 'manners', and so on. So, when your around someone that you feel brings down your sikhi/spirtuallity/ etc. Than do gurmantar simran in your head. Focus your mind on gurujee and not on the people around you.

But believe me, many people do experience this. But let YOUR mind go. Focus your mind on guru sahib, and your relationship with him and slowely you will start to notice less about the things/people around you.

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh.

ohmy.gif ye ye i no wat u mean.... esp the bit abt evrything being "fake"...like all the girls...well in my school anyway... running n screeching n being all hyper...n hugging ...n bllaaarrrggghhh lol

just dont let it get u down, u do belong, its jus we have a different way of thinking compared 2 other ppz, jus stik 2 ur own, which is wa i do, i keep myself 2 myself..n iv never been happier :TH: