Tattoos

Guest Guest

wjkk wjkf

its kind of rude, becasue when u do n e thing like tht, even piercings, then ur basically saying "Guru Sahib, u have not made my body perfect and im going to fix ur imperfection" but we all no tht the only 1 tht cannot make a mistake is God. so y try correcting him? u will only make a fool of urself. no offense.

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

Jeeo, as veerjee said above, how can we ignorrant ones, make the body as beautiful as the beloved already bestowed upon us?

When you get a thing such as a tatoo on your body, you are ruining, disrespecting something gurujee gave to you.

For example, what if gurujee were to give you a gutka, you wouldnt go drawing on it, because gurujee physically presnted it to you right?

So think about it in the same sence, just because you didnt see gurujee give you this body, he did, and we have no right to go do anything disrespectul to it.

So treat your body as a temple, as it is not yours, but your fathers.

Forgive me for any mistakes jee. Bull chaaak maaph karnee jeeo.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

Fateh

wat evryone else sed is correct.....why ruin this beautiful body guru sahib has given you....we dun always get da chance uv dyin and then returnin to earth.....we must take care uv our body.....i mean honestly....ya want something on ur body like say a flower uv some sort.....draw it on wid a marker and then wash it off after....was it uv any use? no.gif ......y would yuo do or want such a thing?....to please urself....guru ji never sed dat u should never do anything to please urself....but in this case.....u'd be disgracing guru ji.....would you like dat veerji?.....and wat else?....you wanna show it off to other people?....jus to make urself look kool or jus to make em think oh wow he has a tatoo???.....u wanna impress others for wat reason?....u will not be impressin guru ji i tell ya nonono.gif .....but ya can impress guru ji by not gettin a tatoo and instead wearin a dastar and doin simran and stuff...... :TH: .......not to be harsh......bhul chuk muaf ji....

Gurfateh

Fateh

wat evryone else sed is correct.....why ruin this beautiful body guru sahib has given you....we dun always get da chance uv dyin and then returnin to earth.....we must take care uv our body.....i mean honestly....ya want something on ur body like say a flower uv some sort.....draw it on wid a marker and then wash it off after....was it uv any use? no.gif ......y would yuo do or want such a thing?....to please urself....guru ji never sed dat u should never do anything to please urself....but in this case.....u'd be disgracing guru ji.....would you like dat veerji?.....and wat else?....you wanna show it off to other people?....jus to make urself look kool or jus to make em think oh wow he has a tatoo???.....u wanna impress others for wat reason?....u will not be impressin guru ji i tell ya nonono.gif .....but ya can impress guru ji by not gettin a tatoo and instead wearin a dastar and doin simran and stuff...... :TH: .......not to be harsh......bhul chuk muaf ji....

Gurfateh

wjkk wjkf

Bhan ji, I think your reply is spot on :TH: . Trust us when you are older, whatever tattoo you have will not have the same aesthetic appeal you once thought. In my college days I too once thought about getting a khanda tattoo, but glad to say it was not for very long, due to the reasons given in the previous replies. I would in my view also be disrespecting sikhi.