Bollywood Frenzy...?!?

4RR

Hiya every1!!!!

Is there any1 here who is a bollywood fan?

Well, I would like to know which film you find most entertaining, from comedy LOL.gif to tragedy :lol: @

Also, does any1 feel as though that the 'modern' Bollywood films nowadays influence bad behaviour or sends the wrong messages? eg. 'it's ok to have a relationship before you're married' etc.

Should Bollywood films focus more on the problems which we face everyday? eg domestic violence etc

Oh yeah, who are your favourite actors/ actresses? In my opinion, the older actors and actresses are a lot better than people who act on bollywood nowadays...

Come on guys, a shower of opinions please!!!!!!!!

Thank you, 4RR

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, does any1 feel as though that the 'modern' Bollywood films nowadays influence bad behaviour or sends the wrong messages? eg. 'it's ok to have a relationship before you're married' etc.

Should Bollywood films focus more on the problems which we face everyday? eg domestic violence etc

Oh yeah, who are your favourite actors/ actresses? In my opinion, the older actors and actresses are a lot better than people who act on bollywood nowadays...

yes i agree... their modern films are.... ohmy.gifhence i dont watch em anymore....there used 2 b a time u cud watch them with ur parents n not get embarrased...but nowww.... ohmy.gifohmy.gif OMG they'r filthy!!!....maybe im just a prude...but has anyone watched the film "julie"....disgraceful.... ye they do encourage relationships b4 marriage, cuz its dumb bollywud ideology_go out get a bf, no will mind, get married n every1 will live happily ever after!!

they wudnt be able 2 focus on every day problems...lol....how can they b serious when they burst in2 song evry 30mins??lol

i used 2 luv em wen i was a kid lol...my FAVE actors were... JACKIE SHROFF, ANIL KAPOOR n MARDURI DIXIT...oooh n Juhi Chawala was okk loool

i was different 2 most girls, since i dislike Sharukh khan after the film DARR LOL, i got scared of it... :lol: evry1 used 2 sing tha stuuupid song 2 me...since my name is "k.....k...k...k.....k...kiran"

tbh....nowadays i cant stand em v silly storylines....with v silly actresses n actors

HAAA...loved the part when u said that they can't make anything serious because they break into song every 30 mins. It's true though isn't it?!!!!

Salman Khan used to be a good actor, in films which were innocent, but now he stars in films which are soo filthy

It's cus he wants the attention, we wants to be 'with it'. Now him doing that only sends out a message saying how he agrees how much Bollywood has 'advanced'.

4RR

oh yes the classic bollywood movies.

Nothing like it.

In no other types of movies will you get the maximum of 30 mins scenes between irregularly played love songs.

And the likes of sunny deol (bles him) who still manages to kill the villian with his BARE HANDS, after taking abt 600 bullets in his chest..

*sighs*

I recently noticed how bollywood is biging up superstition. Just before someone dies/something bad happens, someone manages to spill the milk/calld from behind wen they about to leave/sneezing before they leave.. ive seen it all.

They are so clever, how they manipulate it all.

By the way, I liked baghbaan.. nice fairytale story of two extreme examples of good and bad kids. and best actor? Gimme a break!

My favourite Actors/Actresses....

Anil Kapoor

Mithun Chakrborty (sp)

Jackie Shroff

Chunkey Pandey

Rekha

Shridevi (mmm)

Juhi Chawla

Neelam

Aruna Arani (good mother role)

Madhuri Dixit

Kajol

Aishwarya Rai

Kader Khan

Shakti Kapoor

Prem Chopra

Gulshan Grover

And my favourite Villain of all time Amrish Puri (Pukandi Baba Khush Houa!!

All time fave film Agneepath!

LOL yep..the heroes kill it hahaha they'r sooo unbelievable!!!

anyway...when i was little (okk i still like it lol) there was this film called Beta n i seem 2 b the ony 1 hus watched it lol...n its well gud, marduri dixit n anil kapoor play the lead roles

n most recent fave film of mine...( even tho its pretty old now) is DEVDAS!!! hai mai marjeva LOL...but nothin can beat the Golde Oldies!!!

• 2 years later...

Ma favourite actor is Shahrukh Khan I am aware many people disagree with me but what i dont understand is what is wrong with him. Have your ever seen one film which he dosen't act good in. Is there any film? People say Salmaan does filthy films like talk bout it. I've never watched any.But has once Shahrukh done a a film with no grasp.Like don was fantastic- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai i loved it - Pardes Such a meaningful movie-Khabi Kushi Kabhi Ghum was such a emotional film but last not least "DEVDAS" A thriller.

But the old ones are just as gud like Sohni Mahiwal - Prem Rog Rishi Kapoor did a gud role in it. Mughaleazam was okaii like a lead up from Johdhaa Akbar lol But the hero wazz butt ugly and henna which has Rishi Kapoor in. The geezaer does really gud films.

Gosh i sound like sum bollywod freak im jus sayyin shahrukh dont derserve any dissin

Just remember Shahrukh Khan never dissapoints. Never...

Fatheh

I watch all bollywood movies.. But regardless Hindi movies of 60s and 70s were the best... Still watch movies now (old and also recent ones)... I've seen some hindi 400 films...

My fav include: Sholay (1975 with Dharmendra), Ankhen (1968 with Dharmendra), Andaz Apna Apna (1994, Aamir and Salman Khan), Buddha Mil Gaya (1971), Victoria No. 203 (1972), and many others

Most Hindi films i like are either of these: action, comedy with thriller, spy films, comedy films; mystery films...

My fav actor and movie idol is Dharmendra..

I also like actors like Sanjay Dutt, Sunil shetty in action flicks of 90s, akshay kumar, and many other stars