Inspirational Story About Bibi Anup Kaur

i dont think suicide is the answer. when you think that u so stuck n thinking about suicide you should think about guruji instead n do simran n something will happen to get you either out of the rut or give you strength to go through it.

n i say from experience.

edit: i havent read the story yet tongue.gif

edit2: k so now that i've read the story, ignore my comment above.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

actually i just thought of this, you could just take the knife and kill the king instead....not to say bibi anup kaur ji did anything wrong!!! i mean i cant judge that, she is obvioulsy a great gursikh! i'm sure she did it b/c there was no way out even if she killed the king...so in that case, does sikhi say we can commit suicide???(keep in mind bibi ji's scenario)

ummm........i guess she couldve killed the king n then the guards wouldve killed her i guess.

but no. we shouldnt do that. you never get anywhere with couldve n shouldve. reality is we cant say cause we not in the situation.

if i ever get into something where i cant find a way out. i'll jus try to focus on guruji n do ardaas n then take it from there i guess. but thats just ME, worthless ME.