DASAM GRANTH: A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE

Guest learner singh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

but isnt it important to know the truth..

what was really written by Gur Gobind singh je.. and what was altered/added by people..

but first we should know SGGS..

Sat Shri Akal....my dear brothers/sisters...

I really respect the Hukam by Akal Takht....and never come in debate about this. However i only gave a list of books on SDGS, JUST FOR INFORMATION...which is the sub-title of this topic....

Recently, i have been recieving mails by Dr. Kanwar Ranvir Singh about the CONTENTS of SDGS, since i am a member of a gurmat group; Learning Zone @ yahoo... He does not try to say whether SDGS is written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh or not..but just gives INFORMATION about it's contents. It is a very large bulk of mails; and very detailed....if someone is interested please send me a mail [through sikhsangat.com or here: manudeep_singh@yahoo.no] and i will forward all of them to you as soon as i can collect all of them...very interesting reading.

if someone wants me to paste them here on Sikhsangat.com, i will do so, but it would be best to recieve through E-mail, since we were just going to lock this topic here..and i would not start any new debate around this here....

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

ManuDeep...

^_^

but isnt it important to know the truth..

what was really written by Gur Gobind singh je.. and what was altered/added by people..

No one ever hold u from knowing the truth. You are misunderstanding the hukam of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Ji. THe hukam was to keep urself from getting in debates about contents of Sri Dassam Granth Sahib in public. However, u are free to make your own decision. Daas and veer Deep Singh ji gave u a list of books. Read those and then think about issue. If you think you have resolved this issue, KEEP YOUR decision to yourself.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh