We Will Not Get Khalistan!

WJKK WJKF

brothers and sisters if i offend someone im sorry, but iv just come back from india been there few months at taksal and dal panth baba bakala what iv seen is the truth with my own eyes. First of all i would like to say people that disrespect nihang singhs are wrong because they also gave there lives for the khalistan movement and also they are the only ones at this time that are active on what sant jarnail singh ji use to say above all our tenth master about keepin weapons u name it theyv got cuz i dont wanna write wat i seen just incase but omg are they militant with there weaponary, and taksal are the ones that use to get supplied from them but cuz of harnam singh its all changed cuz hes a hero wanna be and trator. But i stayed at taksal more and apart from my ustad and a hand full of singhs are the only ones that are chardi kala now, also iv seen it with my own eyes harnam singh the so called jathedar of taksal is a puppet and is rss trust me n he also nearly got slapped up by a sipahi hes nothing like sant jarnail singh ji hes scared shitless wen somthing happens. About khalistan no one gives two shits over there aparts from a few sikhs and majority of the sikhs curse the khalistanis and dnt no who sant jarnail singh ji is cuz of government propaganda and the sikh quam in india is goin no where, there jus busy drinkin etc etc. im a hardcore taksali and there is unbelievable togetherness with the nihangs and taksalis there. Here we just curse the nihangs vise versa but we shouldnt cuz the nihangs are the only active ones at the moment and there so chardi kala omg SOME may eat meat but not all do. YOU JUST GOTTA GO AND SEE THE TRUTH AND EVEN SOME TAKSALIS STAY LIKE NIHANGS BECAUSE IT WAS OUR GURU JIS BANNA, ALSO WE THE EKTA IN THE PANTH WHICH IS THE WAY CUZ GURU NANAK DEV JI AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HAVE GUARANTEED US RAAJ OVER THE WHOLE WORLD. LETS DO OUR BIT

BHULL CHUK MAAF

bla bla bla all you people yabbing about the khalistan.

did Guru Gobind Singh ever tell us to create our own state and kick out every other person who is a non-sikh???

U HPOCRITE HAVE U READ WAT IV WRITE DUH!!!

who says if its made well chuk every one out and if its wrong then maharaja ranjit singhs raaj is rong n all i sed was we most likely wont get it cuz of sikhs in india. AND guru ji hasnt stoped us aswell for creatin our own homeland lol lol look at both sides lol.

Thanks for that post and I agree some of us are to fast to type a post saying nihungs are such and such wrong.

The true Nihungs are to be admired.

The wannabes outside India, they are a different issue.

And 'sikha' ji, please read about Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji's Raj in Punjab, you will find that the Khalistan that existed then did not fit into your idea of chucking all others out.

Sikhs love and respect all humans without taking into account that peron's religion, colour etc, so it would make no sense to 'chuck' other people out.

The purpose is to have a 'homeland' where Sikhs do not need to fear torture, rape, murder, corruption, etc all of which I am sure you must have read about in India.

• 3 weeks later...

did Guru Gobind Singh ever tell us to create our own state and kick out every other person who is a non-sikh???

well that was short-sighted. Yes guru gobind singh ji did not mention the exact name "khalistan" but did say that without self rule, religion can perish (something of that nature, anyone got the exact quote???).

And the homeland of khalistan is for everyone, not just sikhs... we will not force out hindus/muslims/christians. Guru granth sahib ji tells us that we must not force our beliefs on others! so we would not force other religions out. :T:

• 2 weeks later...

well that was short-sighted. Yes guru gobind singh ji did not mention the exact name "khalistan" but did say that without self rule, religion can perish (something of that nature, anyone got the exact quote???).

And the homeland of khalistan is for everyone, not just sikhs... we will not force out hindus/muslims/christians. Guru granth sahib ji tells us that we must not force our beliefs on others! so we would not force other religions out. :T:

if gurugranth sahib ji says thaty then tell me the illustration and the quote.

P.s i only want lionchild to reply to this

maybe a bit off topic, but I'm wondering, because I've had this convo with my friend before: you say we must not force our beliefs on others, but should we on our children? Or should we up until a certain point when they can make their own choice? But by that time they have been conditioned to our religion, so it's kind of weird. Just wonderin'

maybe a bit off topic, but I'm wondering, because I've had this convo with my friend before: you say we must not force our beliefs on others, but should we on our children? Or should we up until a certain point when they can make their own choice? But by that time they have been conditioned to our religion, so it's kind of weird. Just wonderin'

You can ONLY enforce it if you are practising Sikhi