We Will Not Get Khalistan!

i think , we will get Khalistan, but as Bhai Randhir Singh ji said, that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will only give us Khalistan when his sikhs follow rehit properly. Whether that applies to sikhs in every country or more importantly to at least in india, there is no hiding, everyone of us must try to become the Saint and the soldier, and not wait for others but more , lets lead the way and show by example.........then Guru Ji will proudly bless us with a Khalistan.............

i think , we will get Khalistan, but as Bhai Randhir Singh ji said, that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will only give us Khalistan when his sikhs follow rehit properly. Whether that applies to sikhs in every country or more importantly to at least in india, there is no hiding, everyone of us must try to become the Saint and the soldier, and not wait for others but more , lets lead the way and show by example.........then Guru Ji will proudly bless us with a Khalistan.............

yo pindey hows the till??????

KHALSA RAAJ WILL COME SOON U'LL SEEE

I HOPE UR PSOT TITLE WE NEVER GONNA GET KHALISTAN IS JUST A TITILE TO GET PEOPLE ATTENTION

it sure did... if poeple want somethign really bad they will get it, same goes if the people don't want it grin.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

WJKK WJKF

brothers and sisters if i offend someone im sorry, but iv just come back from india been there few months at taksal and dal panth baba bakala what iv seen is the truth with my own eyes. First of all i would like to say people that disrespect nihang singhs are wrong because they also gave there lives for the khalistan movement and also they are the only ones at this time that are active on what sant jarnail singh ji use to say above all our tenth master about keepin weapons u name it theyv got cuz i dont wanna write wat i seen just incase but omg are they militant with there weaponary, and taksal are the ones that use to get supplied from them but cuz of harnam singh its all changed cuz hes a hero wanna be and trator. But i stayed at taksal more and apart from my ustad and a hand full of singhs are the only ones that are chardi kala now, also iv seen it with my own eyes harnam singh the so called jathedar of taksal is a puppet and is rss trust me n he also nearly got slapped up by a sipahi hes nothing like sant jarnail singh ji hes scared shitless wen somthing happens. About khalistan no one gives two shits over there aparts from a few sikhs and majority of the sikhs curse the khalistanis and dnt no who sant jarnail singh ji is cuz of government propaganda and the sikh quam in india is goin no where, there jus busy drinkin etc etc. im a hardcore taksali and there is unbelievable togetherness with the nihangs and taksalis there. Here we just curse the nihangs vise versa but we shouldnt cuz the nihangs are the only active ones at the moment and there so chardi kala omg SOME may eat meat but not all do. YOU JUST GOTTA GO AND SEE THE TRUTH AND EVEN SOME TAKSALIS STAY LIKE NIHANGS BECAUSE IT WAS OUR GURU JIS BANNA, ALSO WE THE EKTA IN THE PANTH WHICH IS THE WAY CUZ GURU NANAK DEV JI AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HAVE GUARANTEED US RAAJ OVER THE WHOLE WORLD. LETS DO OUR BIT

BHULL CHUK MAAF

WJKK WJKF

i think u maybe replying to my post about ppl who wear big dastaars and comment on how khalistan wont b made. i wasnt writing with nuhungs in mind(i never even thought about them in fact), honestly i wana b one man...i got mad respects for nihungs..im just saying that what mahapursh are saying about the time when khalistan will b made is very different from what we picture it( ie" everybody is automatically going to discover sikhi and be really religious and the world is going to be peaceful..etc...") so i was just suggesting that we stop using our manmat and listen to what the saints say about teh time wen khalistan will b made...again i dont know if ur post was partly in response to mine but if it wasnt, i just wanted to let ppl know what i was talkin about...o and about the big dastaar thing, i was referring to some ppl i've seen in canada(who are SO not nihungs) and they act like unless everybody is like them there's no khalistan, in other words they have a lot of hunkaar ( i can go on and on and tell u why they have hunkaar but who cares everyones better than me...) so anyway..nihungs are outta tha pic --> :nihungsmile: