We Will Not Get Khalistan!

WJKK WJKF

brothers and sisters if i offend someone im sorry, but iv just come back from india been there few months at taksal and dal panth baba bakala what iv seen is the truth with my own eyes. First of all i would like to say people that disrespect nihang singhs are wrong because they also gave there lives for the khalistan movement and also they are the only ones at this time that are active on what sant jarnail singh ji use to say above all our tenth master about keepin weapons u name it theyv got cuz i dont wanna write wat i seen just incase but omg are they militant with there weaponary, and taksal are the ones that use to get supplied from them but cuz of harnam singh its all changed cuz hes a hero wanna be and trator. But i stayed at taksal more and apart from my ustad and a hand full of singhs are the only ones that are chardi kala now, also iv seen it with my own eyes harnam singh the so called jathedar of taksal is a puppet and is rss trust me n he also nearly got slapped up by a sipahi hes nothing like sant jarnail singh ji hes scared shitless wen somthing happens. About khalistan no one gives two shits over there aparts from a few sikhs and majority of the sikhs curse the khalistanis and dnt no who sant jarnail singh ji is cuz of government propaganda and the sikh quam in india is goin no where, there jus busy drinkin etc etc. im a hardcore taksali and there is unbelievable togetherness with the nihangs and taksalis there. Here we just curse the nihangs vise versa but we shouldnt cuz the nihangs are the only active ones at the moment and there so chardi kala omg SOME may eat meat but not all do. YOU JUST GOTTA GO AND SEE THE TRUTH AND EVEN SOME TAKSALIS STAY LIKE NIHANGS BECAUSE IT WAS OUR GURU JIS BANNA, ALSO WE THE EKTA IN THE PANTH WHICH IS THE WAY CUZ GURU NANAK DEV JI AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HAVE GUARANTEED US RAAJ OVER THE WHOLE WORLD. LETS DO OUR BIT

BHULL CHUK MAAF

KHALSA RAAJ WILL COME SOON U'LL SEEE

I HOPE UR PSOT TITLE WE NEVER GONNA GET KHALISTAN IS JUST A TITILE TO GET PEOPLE ATTENTION

KHALSA RAAJ WILL COME SOON U'LL SEEE

I HOPE UR PSOT TITLE WE NEVER GONNA GET KHALISTAN IS JUST A TITILE TO GET PEOPLE ATTENTION

HUH THE MOVEMENTS DEAD WE WILL GET KHALSARAAJ ON THE WORLD I NO GURU JI SAID IT BUT KHALISTAN IS A DOUPT AT THE MOMENT GO INDIA INSTEAD OF LIKE ME CUZ IM A INTERNET SOORMA WHO WILL JUS TALK ABOUT KHALISTAN AND NOT GO INDIA N GET A LICENSE AND A GUN, WHICH I HAVE DONE THAT BUT STILL IM A INTERNET SOORMA WAKE UP ALL OF US HAVE A PART TO PLAY.

don't worry singha, have faith in Guru maharaj. He can grant us raj whenever he likes. just live within his will. the foundation has been laid, so don't doubt the outcome, there will be khalsa raj.

lemme tell you sumthin. the pandavs were okay with just five villages in return for peace with the kauravs. but duryodhan was hankaari, he refused even an inch of land. what was the outcome....a massive yudh and the padavs winning all the kingdom.

we would have settled for just punjab, but the hankaari sarkaar wouldn't give in to our leguitimate claims to our land. now they gonna lose it all. the halemi (just) raj of the khalsa will cover the whole world, not just india. Guru Gobind Singh wouldn't let the blood of thousands of shaheeds go to waste,

just stay in his bhana, stay strict in ya rehit.

like back in the day when the singhs had to leave punjab and head for rajasthan and the hills....singhs had to leave punjab for western countries this time.....when the time is right, the movement is gonna start from the west....just like when the singhs came outta the jungles to kick the afghans out and rule the land...

don't worry singha, have faith in Guru maharaj. He can grant us raj whenever he likes. just live within his will. the foundation has been laid, so don't doubt the outcome, there will be khalsa raj.

lemme tell you sumthin. the pandavs were okay with just five villages in return for peace with the kauravs. but duryodhan was hankaari, he refused even an inch of land. what was the outcome....a massive yudh and the padavs winning all the kingdom.

we would have settled for just punjab, but the hankaari sarkaar wouldn't give in to our leguitimate claims to our land. now they gonna lose it all. the halemi (just) raj of the khalsa will cover the whole world, not just india. Guru Gobind Singh wouldn't let the blood of thousands of shaheeds go to waste,

just stay in his bhana, stay strict in ya rehit.

like back in the day when the singhs had to leave punjab and head for rajasthan and the hills....singhs had to leave punjab for western countries this time.....when the time is right, the movement is gonna start from the west....just like when the singhs came outta the jungles to kick the afghans out and rule the land...

I have a feeling this might strike a nerve, so i just want to say that I come in Peace!

With all due respect veer, I bolded them for a reason, they speak nothing of what is now and here today. Atleast the writer of the post had the strength to speak the Truth as he experienced it first hand. You provide him with hope of what could be, should be, had been, going to be, can be. The Past and the Future...where is your present which needs fixing? This utopian society will not form by itself while we sit behind our computers. The present is the only thing we have, are we living in it or are we living in the future of what can be, what should be? As the saying goes, we got one foot in the future and one in the past, but we are pissing on our present.

One step at a time bro, Let us first conquer our minds/ego then you can speak of ruling the world. If one cannot even rule its own mind how can he/she have raj over some land much less the world?

The question is how to reform our Societ so that we are living like Khalsa and i don't mean only physically, that is the easy part in comparison to what lies within us. First this reform must take place, then and only then can this khalsa have a chance of becoming a reality. And the truth of the matter is when this Khalsa raj begins to rule in our minds and hearts, each and everyone of us will become Kings of our own Khalistan.

d_oh.gif wjkk wjkf sachjee gal paaji the foundation stone as been laid but we should remember that sant bhindrawale always used too say that "khalsa jee eak mud rena" stay untied paaji sikhi needs our blood but also the sikhs and khalsa panth need too stay untied cause that was wot the shaheed gursikhs wanted paaji. pray.gif

pul juka maaf kar na united.gif

wjkk wjkf

Guest militant singh

WJKK WJKF

brothers and sisters if i offend someone im sorry, but iv just come back from india been there few months at taksal and dal panth baba bakala what iv seen is the truth with my own eyes. First of all i would like to say people that disrespect nihang singhs are wrong because they also gave there lives for the khalistan movement and also they are the only ones at this time that are active on what sant jarnail singh ji use to say above all our tenth master about keepin weapons u name it theyv got cuz i dont wanna write wat i seen just incase but omg are they militant with there weaponary, and taksal are the ones that use to get supplied from them but cuz of harnam singh its all changed cuz hes a hero wanna be and trator. But i stayed at taksal more and apart from my ustad and a hand full of singhs are the only ones that are chardi kala now, also iv seen it with my own eyes harnam singh the so called jathedar of taksal is a puppet and is rss trust me n he also nearly got slapped up by a sipahi hes nothing like sant jarnail singh ji hes scared shitless wen somthing happens. About khalistan no one gives two shits over there aparts from a few sikhs and majority of the sikhs curse the khalistanis and dnt no who sant jarnail singh ji is cuz of government propaganda and the sikh quam in india is goin no where, there jus busy drinkin etc etc. im a hardcore taksali and there is unbelievable togetherness with the nihangs and taksalis there. Here we just curse the nihangs vise versa but we shouldnt cuz the nihangs are the only active ones at the moment and there so chardi kala omg SOME may eat meat but not all do. YOU JUST GOTTA GO AND SEE THE TRUTH AND EVEN SOME TAKSALIS STAY LIKE NIHANGS BECAUSE IT WAS OUR GURU JIS BANNA, ALSO WE THE EKTA IN THE PANTH WHICH IS THE WAY CUZ GURU NANAK DEV JI AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HAVE GUARANTEED US RAAJ OVER THE WHOLE WORLD. LETS DO OUR BIT

BHULL CHUK MAAF

The post title is pathetic ,whoeva said we wont get khalistan si stupid in my view the by the gurus grace we wil get khalistan evry organistaion is messed up in panjab weatehr its taklsai sgpc u name it they need 2 be thrown out the outiders 4rm canada uk and other countries wil help get khalistan

WJKK WJKF

BHULL CHUK MAAF

The post title is pathetic ,whoeva said we wont get khalistan si stupid in my view the by the gurus grace we wil get khalistan evry organistaion is messed up in panjab weatehr its taklsai sgpc u name it they need 2 be thrown out the outiders 4rm canada uk and other countries wil help get khalistan

we will get khalsa raaj over the world defo but khalistan as a country is douptful wen half of the sikhs dont even want it n thats the truth. as for me ofcourse i want khalistan for the sikhs but if not we have been guaranteed khalsa raaj over the world by guru gobid singh ji and guru nanak dev ji has said it in the karneenama wen he gave his bachan to the kazees of mecca.

bhul chuk maaf veer ji