Shisha

Guest .

I wanted to know what the sikh view on shisha-fruit smoking was. To my knowlegde i believe that there was no tobacco involved, however recently have become confused on this issue.

Any input would be grately appreciated.

Thank you

wow i wish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i had a very bad time stopping smoking. only cos doctor said XXXX stop or else.

right. back to the topic,

smoking is smoking is smoking and no matter what u smoke if it alters your state of mind then it is against sikhism.......

sorry mate, stop smoking while u have the chance, before u get damaged beyound repair...

i want a smoke so bad,,,

i will smoke anything.

but i know all i need is just one and i'll go back to my old ways and and and that will be that....

why are u asking ?

do you need excuces?

there is'nt one NEVER NEVER EVER.....

smoking is bad !!!!

not that it might ....IT WILL KILL U !!! so dont smoke and dont try other things that remind u of smoking.

i can see where your coming from.. but dont go there..

hahaha

It is just like any other narcotic... Crystal Meth/"shishaa" affects your dopamine levels in the brain regulating your pleasure levels. Like other tobacco products, it changes the action of receptors in your brain so please dont think it is an exception.

It is ONLY prescribed in serious levels of Obesity.

Do some Naam Simran and you will be happier than this fake pleasure.

WJKK WJKF

budddy....not to be harsh.....but if ya wanna die.....then go ahead and smoke.....but u will not emerge in waheguru das for sure....u'll die and g2 hell no.gif .....jus da facts aint sayin this to ya.....but smokin is nun but.....BBAADDD!!!!! no.gif .....u'll disgrace guru ji.......why take drugs though?jus to have pleasure?.....do paath and simran and u'll be way happier pray.gif ......come on you know better then dat.......we've all been hearin since we wer lil.....smokin is bad....it will kill ya....you can get lung cancer.....and so on....so jus chill and get ur mind off this shyt by doin naam simran :TH: .....and do ardas to guru ji begging him to bless you and help ya from goin on da wrong path....bhul chuk muaf ji.....

WJKK WJKF

The worlds over-populated enough and if you want to kill yourself have the decency to make it quick. :T: <admin-profanity filter activated> you want to smoke shisha for, havent you got something meanigful to do with your life???? Jeez some people rolleyes.gif

no.gif I think you already knew the answer to your question before you posted. Anyway it's No, a big NO. There are a number of people who don't smoke cigarettes who do this stuff, and back themselves up by saying that its not harmful to the body. Well, it IS as mentioned rightly by another member from the sangat that it DOES! Why do you want to even think about doing it, because it looks cool? Well it aint cool, the people who smoke it mimic the actions of a normal smoker. Some of the questions that are put up here make me wonder? :lol: