Cnt Tke It Nemre

Guest worthless

Guest worthless

i cant take it anymore

-the pressure from society, i hate the way i look- ugly

is bleaching facial hair really that bad???

i have absolutely no compassion n nothing affects me, ive gt a heart of stone

can i jus do it?? can i bleach my facial hair??

what if i ignore this desire n it never goes away- what'll happen 2 my soul

it'll never b content, n i have absolutely no avasthaa so it'll never b quenched

im not fortunate enough for guruji to bless me wit his kirpa

CAN I DO IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dear sis,,

Bleach as in getting rid of it?.

Life is so funny, people say if you do this than this will happen and if you do that that will happen.

Which world are they living in?

I know god gave us life to enjoy ( with in reason ) I really don’t think that he would like u going around miserable all the time due to some face hair.

Bleach it if it make u happy!!!!

God will be pleased to see his creation happy……….and u being happy , your attitude will reflect on to other people and this will make god happy.

Besides god can see into your soul and see if its pure, so please don’t worry……

Guest _anon_

Fateh ji

speaking woman to woman,... PLEASE pray.gif don't touch your hair ! It's a downwards spiral.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up its wrong. I know how hard it is and can totally sympathise with you. It's so hard to handle facial hair - I have it too.

People stare, you feel down etc etc

but can you imagine the guilt ??? bleach your hair and how bad will it feel afterwards ??

Just do as much paat as possible and do ardas for strength. We can't afford to be weak! At the end of the day, I've started to finally realise that in the grand scheme of things, problems with hair is nothing. People out there are murdered, tortured, women are raped in hordes and thier kids are murdered etc. Compared to all that, coping with hair is nothing even though it seems like a big deal to us!!

Just remember the bibia whose children were cut up and hung around their necks. Our hair is a mild test compared to that !!

and Raju bhaji, please don't give antigurmat advice !!! (even though you do mean well)

Sorry if I've offended anyone

Fateh ji

"raju123" with all due respect you gave awful advice. I do not think you sound like you are are Amritdhari or follow Rehat so whether or not you should be given Rehat-related advice is questionable.

To the original Bhain Ji who asked the question. No it is not acceptable to bleach facial hair. It is a Kurehat in the same way removing hair from eyebrows, body or head would be. So, "yes" it is that bad and if you have taken Amrit and have any Satkaar for Guru Ji, then you will leave it as it is.

Your facial hair is going to stay there, like it or not. If you bleach it, asides from the fact you would be a Patit ("fallen"/non Amritdhari), the colour would eventually come back and you will have to bleach again. If you remove it, it will grow back. No matter what you do - electrolysis, laser, etc - eventually it will come back. You cannot trick Guru Sahib. For all the inventions and medical advancements of modern man, they have not worked out, how to stop hair growing.

You will have to learn to live with the fact that what you look like, is how Guru Sahib wanted you to be. Stop paying so much attention to what your friends, or society want you to look like. Once you bleach your facial hair, what about your eyebrows? Hair on the body? What about your skin tone? What about you figure? Clothes? Will you continue to live your life for other people, or will you live it for your Guru? When you take Amrit, you give your head to Guru Sahib - you cannot take it back. You are His now, so start acting like His daughter!

Start by keeping a solid routine of Amritvela and Naam Simran. Keep Sangat of Bibian your own age who keep strict Rehat - they may be hard to find but not impossible. Keep Japping Naam and go infront of Guru Ji and do Ardas for him to bless you. Rest assured - Guru Sahib is the giver of everything in the universe - he will fulfill all your desires, and more!

raju, i dont know if i agree jee?

Bhainjee/veerjee, why are you not content with the way your creator has made you? If he wanted you to be born without hair on your face, you would've. This is a test jee.

HE is testing your faith, your love. Only when we completely surrender ourselves, are we then fully content.

Who knows, if you bleech the face hair, you might start shaving your legs, things lead to other things.

As 'going out with someone', eventually leads to kaam.

Why not live it out, and be happy in the end, becuase you will.

Take hukhamnaamaa

Why are you not worthy of his grace? his kirpaa? Jee, everyone is worthy. When one takes a step towards gurujee, he takes a million back towards us.

If you sincerly do ardaas to the lord, and ask for his strength for you, and his kirpaa to bring you upon this paath, he will in due time.

If he doesnt right away, dont freit, he will, sometimes he makes us wait longer for our desire, to see if we really do have faith that he wil provide.

Dont hate the body gurujee gave to you. :lol: its beautiful in all ways

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

what the hell are you lot taking....telling our dear sister to bleach her hair? Are you lot just plain stupid?

can i jus do it?? can i bleach my facial hair??

what if i ignore this desire n it never goes away- what'll happen 2 my soul

it'll never b content, n i have absolutely no avasthaa so it'll never b quenched

im not fortunate enough for guruji to bless me wit his kirpa

^^

NO, you cant; Then again if you are not a sikh do whatever.

Now lets take a few steps on making this horrible disease go away:

1) during amritvela do at least 2 hours naam abhyaas

2) do ur nitnem

3) keep other rehits

4) during evening do at least 1hr of naam abhiyaas

5) Do sangat, take in gurmat updesh.

6) avoid tv,music,movies.

THEN watch the 'filth' get washed away, give it 2/3months not only will you inside become beautiful (your avasta will grow) BUT your outside will become beautiful to.

If you have the yearn, you will do it one day or another, no matter how much anyone says.

Attend one of the Sikhi Camps this summer. They are sure to boast you properly.

I personally recommend one of the following-

Sikh Student camp - www.sikhstudent.org

BOSS Camp (Sikhi Camp) - www.sikhicamp.com

I assure you... in sangat, in the precense of other Sikhs and other youths in the same age.. you'll feel much better.

Personally think you should go Sikh Student, since most of the people there are very relaxed and many of them are or have gone through everything you are going through. It's really inspiring to see how people at the same age are following Sikhi. I'm sure you'll make many new friends and have a crazy time!

Let the Guru guide you :lol:

BHENJI!!!!

Facial hair is one of the biggest obstacles for us bhenaas... after you have bleached, do you think it is the end of the story? NO my dear sis, there are much harder tests out there. You might be sad over the fact that society might not accept you, but think about when you have been satisfied with all these things and have reached the top of it all but You get kicked. You are now hanging off the cliff... would you rather decide to hold on to that pain or let go and sink back into the wordly ocean? How long can you hold on? Try to compare the pain of the 2 falls...

Its another test like you said. you have to choose to jump the hurdle to get to the mountain...

Please read this Pangtee http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2988

VAAT HAMAAREE KHAREE UDHEENEE||

The path upon which I must walk is very depressing.

KHANIYO THIKEE BAHUT PIEENEE||

It is Sharper than the 2-edged sword and very narrow.