My Dog

Trust1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I know someone whos dog loves to hear Sukhmani Sahib and from being all hyper he will sit at my feet and listen to the whole recitation and once its done he will continue being hyper. His name is Rooger{like the gun} He is a german shorthair

Sat Sri Akal:

If I ever see your dog...remind me to touch his/her feet.

LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAOOO

Hahahhahahahaha, Yes. Sant baba kutha. Hai hai, kirpa karoo kutha ji! KIRPAA KARO!!!

Omg, i cant stop laughing, hilarious.

FATEH

P.S... HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH

there are lots of example likt this animal lisnin kirtan or path.. its the power of gurbani he give the peace to mind and soul ...akhand path held in punjab ... family didnt cum to listen the path just they cum in eve or morning.. rest of time they were busy in thier work or welcomin thier relatives or friend ... but there was a cow that was tied out side of the room ... she was in total peace in two days just sit there facing Guru Granth Sahib ji...Last day when it was bhog sum untied his chain and was takin away from thier so that thier relative can sit but that cow was not goin from there.. pathi stop him and say that keep this cow here then he said cow doesnt wanna go from here coz she was in peace wid the power of gurbani no one lisnin gurbani but that ow lisn the gurbani all the time that y cow doesnt takin any step from there

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW NEXT LEVEL STUFF MAN!TRUST MEEEE!!! THAT AMAZIN, LIKE I SED ITS FUNNY HOW ANIMALS CAN LISTEN TO IT AND SIT THERE, HUMANS GO IN, MATHA TEK AND WALK OUT AND CHAT TO THERE MATES, LISTENING 2 BANI IS IMPORTANTTTT!!

ALSO SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A VARIETY OF ANIMALS RANGING FROM A COW TO A CAT!

SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYBODY!!

VJKK VJKF!!

:@:):@:):D:D