Sai Baba - Fraud

Guest militant singh
http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?

IPB

Fateh

LOLz...i heard uv this guy alot....never knew who he was though :@ i had seen him b4 yet never knew dat he was sai baba :) ....wat a fake....guy! cant believe people fallin for this guy...LOLz....all those damn tricks even i could do well....with practise :@

Fateh

HINDU PAEDOPHILE SAIBABA

One of my mates who is a Hindu really believes in this guy but after watching a documentary where he does some hanky panky on some americans, im not too sure. grin.gif

I dont want the so called baba is proving by getting eggs out of his mouth???

But my mate does tell me about some of the things he says which seem true and good but im confused :@ @ , i think i'll just live a life with good deeds and i'll just follow the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. :T:

All the Gurus taught about living good lives, none of them sat their performing miracles instead they lived honest lives and stood up for those be oppressed. At the end of the day we dont know whether this Sai Baba is a true man of God or some thief who loots in the name of God therefore we cant judge and we know that even if we dont prove thats he true one way or the other- he's going to be judged in the court of God, so its a win- win situation. :TH:

One of my mates who is a Hindu really believes in this guy but after watching a documentary where he does some hanky panky on some americans, im not too sure. grin.gif

I dont want the so called baba is proving by getting eggs out of his mouth???

All the Gurus taught about living good lives, none of them sat their performing miracles instead they lived honest lives and stood up for those be oppressed...

I dont ssee the point of the boldening of the word hindu grin.gif

Guru Ji were humble. Even when asked to perform miracles they would refuse. There is a reason for this.

If a teacher tauight you a particular art.. You'll feel shy to perform/show off this art infront of your teacher, in the fear (not scared fear but respectful fear) that he will pick out a mistake.

Akal purakh Waheguru Ji gave Guru Jis this Bakshish. Everything is Waheguru and Waheguru is Everything. (TUHI TUHI!!!) Therefore they didnt perfom miracles.

By the way sorry wrong observation...

Edit button isnt working wacko.gif

Ignore first sentence please blush.gif

Waheguru Jika Khalsa, Waheguru Jiki Fateh

In the first video, if you watch carefuly, after recieving the first envelope, his right hand goes to the bottom side and grab something from his left. This he kept between his right thumb and palm and he perform the *magic* after the second envelope.

In the second video, its is so obvious he's pushing something into his mouth with his left hand.

Why don't this guy go and perform real miracles, go and produce rain where there is drought, make bread drop from the skies for those who're hungry, or coins for those who are poor and in debt.

Seems like he takes more than he gives.

Gurfateh

LOL.gif

This guy ain't got tatti on David Blaine.

LOL.gifLOL.gif hahahahahaaa.. great post veer ji ..hahahahahaa

LOL.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAAA!! OMDzzzz i jus watched th 2nd clip...LOOOOOOOL its sooo funnnyyyyyy!! im crakin up hahhahahahaaaa....

they call tha a miracle hey???? :nihungsmile: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old clip but has anybody heard of 'Sai Baba' you can see clearly how and why he's a charlatan. Fair play to him though if people are silly enough to fall for it he's making millions from his followers. grin.gif

http://home.hetnet.n...ting_baba01.wmv

This is the most ovious one!!

http://home.hetnet.n...ting_baba02.wmv

Above links have been changed:

http://www.exbaba.co...ting_baba01.wmv

and

http://www.exbaba.co...ting_baba02.wmv

but why not see all of them ?

Click: http://www.exbaba.com/ click Movies above