Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandriawale In Hong Kong and NZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I await the day to see chinese Sikh converts

just imagine... wow

I know if 2 who reside in Birmingham, but we must remember as nice as it is, they are NOT a freak show, as i've noticed many people staring at them like they've just landed from mars. Same goes for Caucasian Sikhs! :T:

It has not yet been confirmed, but it is reasonably probable that a two day visit is being planned for Hong Kong due to the vast pressure from the Sikh Sangat there followed by the New Zealand visit straight after, if all preparations are made to make time out the busy India schedule and obstacles are removed with Maharaaj's Kirpa in the next few days. Perhaps a fellow Sikh from Hong Kong or New Zealand will be able to confirm this in the near coming days.

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

i guess everything is confirmed..........we are all looking forward to see him.........to listen to his kirtan and teachings........god bless all of us

:TH:

Posters should be up now in Hong Kong and New Zealand.

Keep the sangat updated of how the two days in Hong Kong go, and those from New Zealand, let us know how the visit there goes.

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

I await the day to see chinese Sikh converts

just imagine... wow

yeh wouldnt it be amazing...

chinese people with turbans and kesh... :T:

pray.gif

I cant tell chinese, japanese, korean apart, they all have differences but me bein me, i cant even tell the difference between hamster and a large rat...........but when i went to the Snatam Kaur programme at Sheperds bush i saw this guy,

Got his photo off Sukhmani Kaurs Blog

i was pretty amazed

post-4059-1149939049_thumb.jpg