Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandriawale In Hong Kong and NZ

Its gud that Ranjit Singh ji is goin to Hong Kong.. its my ardas that hey akalpurakh plz bless khalsa panth and its prachark so we can spread your teaching and your holy naam in this world

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of sikhs in hong kong. During british raj, they sent lots of lots of lots of Sikh soldiers offshore (south africa, malaysia, singapore, hong kong and so on) and they called those countries their home ever since (150+ years yrs ago). one of our YOM spent most of his schooling in hong kong http://www.unitedsikhs.com/satnam/index.htm

I was in hong kong for few months during the early 90's and i seen many punjabis and the food.

babaji is here..........i went to the airport and met him........coollllllllllll............i am so happy.........i did seva for him ......unbelieveable........he is living next to me .......i will meet him tomorrow.......talk to him........now we are waiting to go to gurdwara for in the evening .......can't wait.........its wonderful.......never ever imagine.....will be posting pics soon......

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!! pray.gif

Waheguru....Waheguru Ji Da LAKH LAKH DANWADH that we have the Karam to have Darshan of his Gurusikh Pyaare...The Kirtan was GREAT!!!.....All the Sangat were meditating together..That atmosphere was wonderful!!!...It's just tooo memoriable... Thanks to the Punjabi Youth Club who tried to arrange this special Diwan on behalf of Guru Arjan Dev Ji's Saheedi Gurpoorab. And "baljitk_grewal", please, do post up pictures. Yes, today is the Amrit Sanchar and also the last day for Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale. I hope they will come again...actually they were mentioning that might be they will come again during the winter months. The hotness in Hong Kong is soo much like in India. The first day diwaan was very crowded..Gurudwara Sahib was full of Sangat..stairs, corridors...The sewadars were also saying that the line for metha-thekan li was sooo long even until the outside entrance of the Gurudwara Sahib. d_oh.gif

..i do hope "baljitk_grewal" will post up the pictures....And I want to ask one more, they have recorded the diwaans, right?...I wonder if they will sell the recordings in CD or not..?? grin.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! pray.gif

Guest PunjabSingh

The sewadars were also saying that the line for metha-thekan li was sooo long even until the outside entrance of the Gurudwara Sahib

Matha Tek to the "baba" or Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ??

I think the matha tek to da 'baba' has stopped but he still says k log bado badi (dhakay naal) matha tek jaunday nay and he's helpless in that .....

Waheguru....I'm sorry i didn't mention it in detail form...Metha Tek to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj ..... I said that there was a long line even until the outside entrance of Gurudwara Sahib just to Metha Tek to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj... Basically, i meant that by Guru Ji's Kirpa, alot of Sangat came ... and the darbar hall was small, and so there was line even till the outside of Gurudwara Sahib just for the Sangat Ji to metha tek to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj .... Baba Ranjit Singh did said to Sangat Ji to tell them not to metha tek at him... He told them just to Metha Tek to "Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj"

I hope i have clearly mentioned it in detail... :T:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Guest PunjabSingh

Pyarey jio,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Is this the same baba who is shown below :

post-5393-1151134041.jpg

Mein taan kuj ve nahin per Guru kay Khalsay da kam hai hak sach de awaaz nu buland karna tay kisay ton darna nahin .

Jay koi ajeha manukh eis sadi vich hoya hai taan iko he hai :Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale .

He was deadly against such practices as he called himself Guru ka Khalsa and he bowed only before Shri Guru Granth Sahib .

O 'sant' ya 'baba' kee hoya jinu aakh aakh k ena manmataan nu band kerwaya jaye .

He(baba shown above) used to wear 'kalgi' also and used to say log bado badi matha tek jaunday aa kee kariye...

Why not get directly connected to Shri Guru Granth Sahib jee rather than through Kachi baani walay Sant.

Kee banu Sikhaan da sachay patshaah Wheguru jaanay.

Mein eis forum vich sach dee awaaz uthaonda rahaanga.

Bhul chuk maaf,

das nimana

it was really a great day............i took amrit with his permission...(as i had some majburi)......by the way ........may i know who are you (HUM PAPPI??) are you also from hong kong......i never read anyone from hong kong replying any topic....please introduce yourself if you dont mind.... did you take amrit??? here are some pics...........

@ das nimana

we had this convo on ss before.. so please dont start another debate :@

Past is past, end of day; hes geitng so many ppl Onto Guru Ji's side..

I personally dont call him Sant myself.. who am i to know whos a Sant whos not. Hes Baba Ranjit SIngh Ji for me because he knows much more than sum1 lyk me does.