Hey Everyone....gurfateh Ji :)

Gurfateh to Everyone...probably been wondering what ive been up to lately apart from tons of uni work and finsihed my last exams and assignment pressure today.

Presentations all done...just case studies to hand in on Friday and then..Hols!!!!!!!

and WELL a summer job placement too :@ but hey need the extra cash so all good... rolleyes.gif

I guess for those who do not already know...lol......blushes****

I am engaged to get married to Sukhwinder Singh aka SUKHA next summer. We met at Southall Gurdwara and known each other since last year, took amrit same time but only found that out recently....The final getting parents together stuff has been done so..

All my rantings about cant find a chardi kalaaa partner are Over

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh! :TH:

Thanx guys.....Gurfateh jio.

One photo of us two before I go and will see you all in the future, im not a regular here any more , have come out of the scene for a bit to do other sikhi related work.

Hope to see you all soon. Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh. (ps. i will read comments when i can....thanx to evry1)

post-3641-1149687689_thumb.jpg

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

vahegurujeekeefateh

wow bhainjee:) beautiful picture first of all.

May guru sahib bless you and sukhwinder singh with a happy life together and may you both stay in pure chardee kalaa.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

Congratulations :awesome

As Gurmukhs may you both continue to help each other live as Gurmukhs to find & meet the Eternal Lord God and focus your consciuousness on Him so that...

hir pRiB Twkuir kwju rcwieAw Dn ihrdY nwim ivgwsI ] (774-12, sUhI, mÚ 4)

har parabh thaakur kaaj rachaa-i-aa Dhan hirdai naam vigaasee.

The Lord God, my Lord and Master, blends with His bride, and her heart blossoms forth in the Naam.

d_oh.gif