Are You Prepared For Sacrifice?

Guest punjab

Guest punjab

I see most of the forum members are very young people ,some even as young as 13,and it is very heartening to note this.

Ive even seen many members using big usernames like Khalistan,Khalistan Zindabad,Khalsaforce and others.

I have seen all that happened in 1984 and afterwards and gone through all those situations.

No offence to any one it is just out of curiousity that I ask how many members are actually prepared to die ,god forbid, if such a situation like the one in 1984 and afterwards does arise again ?

Say this truthfully from the bottom of your hearts .How many of you are actually prepared to come to Punjab and fight for Sikh rights or Khalsa Raj ?

As Sant ji used to say without giving our heads Khalsa Raj is not possible.

It is very easy to sit behind a computer and write big and catchy slogans about Khalistan or Khalsa Raj or Human Rights.

We are in the heart of everything ie in Punjab so would like to know your viewponts.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray that such a day will never come.

I pray that human beings will stop killing other human beings.

I pray that 'Khalistanis' realise that Khalistan needs to be the very world in which we inhabit - a land of democracy, secularism and tolerance - and must be made through virtuous deeds, not through an over-zealous desire to pick up a sword when the Tenth Master clearly stated that it is the very last resort when "all other means have been extinguished".

In today's world, we have infinitely more "means" than Guru Gobind Singh Ji, his contemporaries and successors ever had.

sat sri akal

it has been pretty long someone has initiated this topic again.....R V READY TO SACRIFICE OURSELF!!

sir u r very correct in ur views about slogans.....similar to ur views i ask dat why v always think of bloodshed??? why KHALISTAN all d times...why not do something for our quam here in india or wherever v r?? is d voilence unavoidable????

in my views the durty politicians of state r necessary of plight of our quam....i don point towards gandhi . indra an all ....they were not our people....m pointing to=wards OUR SO CALLED SIKH POLITICIANS....bout whom i don think its important to name..u kno dem well....so why not cleanse them first???

IS AK47 AN ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS????take a lesson from kashmir...somaliya....sierra leone....LTTE..an many more.THINK OF PEACE...BE UNITED ...AND THE WORLD IS URS

BHUL CHUK MAF

WAHWGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Considering the vast majority of Sikhs are unable to live for Sikhi (keep strict Amrit Vela Rehat, Simran and Bani all day, as well as outer Rehat) when/if the time comes (and I am sure many people will attempt to convince themselves otherwise) they most certainly will not be able to die for Sikhi.

We need to live for Sikhi

before we think of dying for Sikhi

We need to know the value of every drip of amrit naam, kirpa, every sweet bakshish of the Guru's pyari rehat, our history, our mahaan shaheeds, our beant beant beant Guru sahibs, our spiritual Father & Mother

dying just seems like an easy way out

but it wasn't, it isn't, shaheeds were ripped into peices and killed in the most brutal ways.

If you have no rehat, you wont be able to handle that

If you do have rehat, you're lightening the load of this Earth

Pyare jio ,

Im the one who started this topic.

I for one would never wish violence to return in my motherland,Punjab but what if it is thrust upon us?

er gurjot ,you and I are both in Punjab ,do you want to say that all those thousands who were picked up by police and army ,amritdhari and non amritdhari and then killed in fake encounters all wanted violence or bloodshed?

Those innocent woman,children raped or killed by army,police all wanted violence or blood shed ?

All those innocent Sikhs killed in november,1984 in delhi,kanpur,bokaro and many places in India wanted violence?

Or is it that you are saying that fake encounters,extra judicial killings did not take place ?

Can you deny the fact that RSS and other kattarr hindu organisations are meddling in the internal religious affairs of Sikhs and trying to prove that Sikhs and their Gurus are hindus through all their non sense propoganda?

A Khalsa or a true Sikh will never watch silently people being oppressed and their basic human rights being suppressed.

Perhaps you are living in a city or you are too young to understand all that happened in villages of Punjab in the 1980/90's .

Try to understand and find out what actually happened .You may be too young to understand as the new generation of sikhs have been hinduised or indianised .It is not their fault .All this is happening in a slow and systematic way.

Suppose somewhere in Punjab you have 2 stages at some place .On one stage there is some girl dancing and on the other stage some people are talking about the truth.Where will the gathering be more ?

I bet where the girl is dancing.But why ?Because in today's punjab young sikhs are slaves of the media .What they are shown daily they believe only that is true .We can say Bollywood culture.We are slaves of this culture .

Im not anti hindu but has any hindu raised any voice against the atrocities commited by punjab police or their Cats and dogs on innocent Sikhs ?Here Im talking about innocent sikhs apart from the resistance fighters.

Cats and dogs of Punjab Police went about looting,killing,raping and blamed some crimes on the resistance fighters though they were actually men of PP in plain clothes.

Kee zameer mar chuki aa tuhadi sab dee ?

Even peaceful demonstrations and crying for human rights is not possible in Punjab.

Just raise the slogan of Khalistan or Sikh Raj ,you are either arrested or killed.

Khalistan zindabad or Raj Karega Khalsa is like truth will triumph or as it is said in India Satyamev Jayate.

And truth will ultimately triumph.

Even High court has said raising Khalistan slogans is no crime.

Whenever you come across some Punjab police person for let's say a traffic offence or checking dont you try avoid argument or bribe your way thru to avoid being taken to police station.

Corruption and bribery is also a sort slavery .

Though you may be free physically temporarily .Are you truly free mentally ?

Ask yourself this question seriously.

Yes that is true the so called Sikh leaders like Badal have betrayed us and who votes from them ?

Sorry if Ive hurt someone but truth is truth .

I agree with max toa certain extent. When people speak of Khalistan the question of weapons, ammunition voilence comes up.

We justify it using the famous quote of Guru Gobind Singh Ji -

When ALL other means of negotiation fails, it is righteous to raise the sword.

Today, are we ready to use ALL other means? Remember ALL is a very huge word. It's not, using 1 resort, 2 resort, 5 resorts. It's when ALL other means of nefotiations fail.

I'm not saying you should take off your Kirpan (that would be stupid), but remember that it is ONLY ot be used when all other means fail.Instead of picking up the weapons (today).... Why don't everyone claimign to struggle for Khalistan approcuh their local MPs, European parilaiments, human rights activits fighting for self-determiniation. These people are true Sikhs. Those juming on weapons as their first resort are not.

I know I will be jumped at for reminding everyone that weapons is not the firs, second or third resort. Do what some oter sisters and brothers are doing - fight for human rights first, self-determination, diplomatically.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Guest PunjabSingh

Yes,diplomacy and fight for human rights is a must .

Nobody is in favour of violence .

But what if violence is thrust upon us ,then ?

Not all people including women,children and old were in favour of violence when they were picked up by Punjab Police,Army from their homes and then tortured,raped and killed in police stations and fields across Punjab.

Young people were killed in fake encounters.

Were all the unarmed Sikhs killed in 1984 in Delhi,Haryana,Kanpur etc in favour of violence or bloodshed ?

But now is the time to strenghten the hands of parties like Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) who did suffer a lot during the Sikh struggle and who are at present campaigning for Sikh Raj through peaceful and democratic means for the time being .