Are You Prepared For Sacrifice?

Guest punjab

Whatever you people said, i agree to some things and i dont agree to others.

The people who are ready to give their life for sikhi will, the sikhs who cannot bear any zulum against their sikhi brothers, sisters will do something. Yes, it is always easy to talk about this stuff on the internet, to say I will do this, I will kill him for doing that, this, etc. But, let us not forget there are many people on this forum and in sikhism that are ready to give qurbani for the panth. We should not say Its good if deep in our hearts we dont agree, we should simply say we dont agree to these people and stick with it, but we should also not degrade the people that think its right and are ready to sacrifice their lives for the sikh panth.

The well known quote "It is righteous to raise the sword.."

Well, it's been 22 years since 84, What justice has been done? What means are still left? What has the government done so far? What rights and compensation was given to families of 84?

The extent of the Hell india had caused to sikh citizens in india can never be described but dont make the mistake to disagree with the people who take the pains of sisters who were raped in the middle of the street, mothers who were gang-raped in the street with their own family watching, the pain of these people are taken straight in the hearts of these sikhs who are willing to give their wonderful and rich sikhi jeevans for their sake and the sake of fallen sikhs in the panth in the past and now.

Lastly, there is no point to make such threads or questions because the people who want to do something, will eventually do it when the time comes. For all the people who talk, they will continue to talk, all the people who argue and say bad things about khalistan and things not being possible, etc will do what they are destined to do by Akal Purkh, but the ones who are told something else by Akal Purkh will continue to do it, and will continue to make Khalistan and continue to help awake and rise sikhs

The spiritual warriors are ready and the weapons are loaded, they are in await of panth's slave and sevadar Sant-Sipahi Baba Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale to give them the go sign.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest punjab

The spiritual warriors are ready and the weapons are loaded, they are in await of panth's slave and sevadar Sant-Sipahi Baba Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale to give them the go sign.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Sant ji is not Shaheed ?

By the way what does KFI mean ? Just curious to know .

Raj Karega Khalsa !!

Yes,diplomacy and fight for human rights is a must .

Nobody is in favour of violence .

But what if violence is thrust upon us ,then ?

Is it today?

I can understand (not saying I disagree or agree) that they did it 22 years ago. But is violence being thrust upon you today?

Not all people including women,children and old were in favour of violence when they were picked up by Punjab Police,Army from their homes and then tortured,raped and killed in police stations and fields across Punjab.

Young people were killed in fake encounters.

Were all the unarmed Sikhs killed in 1984 in Delhi,Haryana,Kanpur etc in favour of violence or bloodshed ?

Yes, these are all huamn rights abuses thast people from Punjab have had to go through. What are you doing about it, except sitting on a chair behind the screen? Have you joined any Human Rights Group (theres loads, ENSAAF, IHMR, SHRG, Citizens for Democracy, the list goes on..)?

I agree, what was going on was wrong. It is still happening to an extent, I agree - but is it happening to everyday citizens today? If your answer is yes, I suggest you go to Punjab and check it out for yourself. I'm not saying its all solved and sorted. THere is much space for improvement, and encounters still take place but predominantly towards those who do raise the sword.

But now is the time to strenghten the hands of parties like Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) who did suffer a lot during the Sikh struggle and who are at present campaigning for Sikh Raj through peaceful and democratic means for the time being .

Whatever you prioritize bro, as long as you refrain from raising the sword for fun.

1984 was 22 years ago. What happend was horrible. We will never forget what happened, and what happened the subsequent ten years. THose memories have pierced every Sikhs' heart. That still, my dear brother, does not give you any right to raise the sword today, because Sikhs are NOT being persecuted in Punjab today to such an extent as they were 10 years ago.

The people who are ready to give their life for sikhi will, the sikhs who cannot bear any zulum against their sikhi brothers, sisters will do something. Yes, it is always easy to talk about this stuff on the internet, to say I will do this, I will kill him for doing that, this, etc. But, let us not forget there are many people on this forum and in sikhism that are ready to give qurbani for the panth. We should not say Its good if deep in our hearts we dont agree, we should simply say we dont agree to these people and stick with it, but we should also not degrade the people that think its right and are ready to sacrifice their lives for the sikh panth.

Do you want to do qurbani for Panth? Don't take an Ak47 and start shooting people, instead join some human Rights group. I assure you, you will get enough juttiya from only fighting for human rights.

You do not have to quick up shastar to become a shaheed. Become a Shaheed by serving people.

The well known quote "It is righteous to raise the sword.."

Well, it's been 22 years since 84, What justice has been done? What means are still left? What has the government done so far? What rights and compensation was given to families of 84?

Go to European pariliament like many Sikhs are doing. Fight for human Rights. make money and server the sons and daughters of the Shaheeds of 1984.

The extent of the Hell india had caused to sikh citizens in india can never be described but dont make the mistake to disagree with the people who take the pains of sisters who were raped in the middle of the street, mothers who were gang-raped in the street with their own family watching, the pain of these people are taken straight in the hearts of these sikhs who are willing to give their wonderful and rich sikhi jeevans for their sake and the sake of fallen sikhs in the panth in the past and now.

I'm not saying anything whether i agree or disagree with anything. I simply disagree with raising the sword as the resort for the struggle. Just look at Gurdwara reform movement, the mahants shot the Akalis trying to rescue the Gurdware - did they give up?

Did the Akalis give up after tens of thousands fo them being arrested against Indira Bibi's emergency?

As they used to say:

Jo kosh vi karna Shant mey tang de naal karna. Where is this shant mey?

Are you following the ideals of the people you follow?

You do not need to wait for anybody. That wait will be very long.

Do what you got to do, and fight for justice, sef-determination in a peaceful manner. We have already seen how the government of india has tried to interfere in the European Parliament meeting with Sikhs, and trying to prevent Sikhs from gathering at trafalger square last year.

Sikhs are itching GOi in the eyes every time they're protesting peacefully. Everytime Sikhs act like **** and blow stuff up to show their anger, they're laughing their heads off.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Guest PunjabSingh

I agree, what was going on was wrong. It is still happening to an extent, I agree - but is it happening to everyday citizens today? If your answer is yes, I suggest you go to Punjab and check it out for yourself. I'm not saying its all solved and sorted. THere is much space for improvement, and encounters still take place but predominantly towards those who do raise the sword.

For your kind info Im in Punjab but you seem to be outside.

Sikhi is not what it was in 1984. If anything happnes such as what occured in 1984, it would at least re-unite the lost people in Sikhi. Im not sure that fighting for some people who have turned their backs on our Guru is honorable. We need to first win the fight in the minds of our own people, and convince them to follow Guru Ji, before we have a physical battle.

maf

Guest _das_nimana_
Yes, these are all huamn rights abuses thast people from Punjab have had to go through. What are you doing about it, except sitting on a chair behind the screen? Have you joined any Human Rights Group (theres loads, ENSAAF, IHMR, SHRG, Citizens for Democracy, the list goes on..)?

['quote]

Go to :

http://www.khalsaforce.net/videos/1984%20-NDTV%20Threat.mpeg

and watch towards the end how Jagdish Tytler threatens supreme court advocate phoolka saying "you wudnt have been alive " and wat not when they were arguing about November,1984 Anti Sikh riots.

You very well know the story of Mr Khalra .

Besides this several human rights organisations members are repeatedly threatened in Punjab.

It's not easy to carry on human rights organisations works even today in Punjab.

When I talked of raising Human rights issues I meant on an International level outside Punjab.

Those who know KFI, know what it is, those who dont, will soon know in the future

Cant we know now what KFI is or is it just a figment of imagination ?

or is it we will have to wait endlessly for that future to arrive ?

Let me guess KFI=Khalistan Force International/Khalsa Force International/Khalsa For Independence ?? !!

I hope it is not some person sitting behind a computer making things up.

We will only believe when then so called KFI shows up in Punjab ,if it exists that is

Guest _das_nimana_

If I ask you the same question : Have you joined any Human Rights Group ?

If so then come to Punjab.We are waiting for you.

And please dont roam about in Punjab's cities and go back.Go to the villages whose folks have really suffered due to no false of theirs.

Whatever Human Rights abuses you come across dont publish them here.

Go to your country outside India and publish there.

If you do publish in Punjab or make them public here then be prepared to meet the fate similarl to Shaheed Jaswant Singh Khalra who has been disowned by Badal also :

http://www.khalsaforce.net/videos/Bibi%20P...20Interview.wmv

http://www.khalsaforce.net/videos/

Here Bibi ji tells in her own words how Badal told her to forget all the unidenfied cremations including disappearence (death) of Mr Khalra