Are You Prepared For Sacrifice?

Guest punjab

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru Fateh parwaan karo ji Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Punjab ji i dont know bout others yea but there are sum people that are ready to die & can do anything for the pride if thier religion.....bass guru charna vich eni hi ardas hai ki waheguru uhna nu chardi kala bakshe

I think u never met sikhs of khalsa college amritsar. They are tryin to stop drugs in the area. Most sikhs at khalsa college are ready to die and take up arms. Many support khalsa raaj at that college if you didn't know. If u want to do seva for the panth then just do it dont tell others they sittin on chairs and talkin on internet. I can ask you people the same question but whats the point i myself sittin on a chair typin behind my computer. So beanti haigi that dont tell others they just talkin internet, if you have prem for the khalsa panth then do something dont tell others.

take down kp gill, paniarawala, brar,tytler, and many more. Thoko inha nu.

Pulla chuka maaf karnia

waheguru jee ka khalsa

waheguru jee ki fateh

Going by what I have seen in Punjab and the way the Sikh youths are patit,it seems they will not wake up for many years to come .

It looks like true fighting spirit which we witnessed in 1980/90's amongst youth in seriously lacking.

Dushts .killers,rapists .. will continue to roam the streets of Punjab and other parts of India laughing at us.

In fact they must be quite happy after making a lot of us (Sikhs) loose their identity.

Outside Sikhs)in UK.USA.Canada etc) can not do anything in Punjab except write articles.

Bhul chuk maaf