Lionchild

western sikhs  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who are western sikhs???

• sikhs of white (Caucasian) Background
    • sikhs of punjabi background born/raised in the west
    • sikhs of any background born/raised in the west
    • don't know

The pic was years before I became a Sikh of the guru, and I put it there because I wanted to. Why do you not approve of it?

"""""400 years of religous inbreeding and born into a culture that shuts out other people.""""""""

I said no Jews do this and have for over 3000 years.

Why would it matter who marrys who?

You should start apointing who can marry who and call it Lionchildmatchmaker.com and youll make enough money to be a missionary that in Sikhi we dont encourage.

why would i? i'm talking about an overal trend that has been happening over a long period of time, havn't you noticed that most sikhs are of punjabi background? And you may have a problem pritma ofme spreading sikhi someday, but that is too bad.. suck it up big boy...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
The pic was years before I became a Sikh of the guru, and I put it there because I wanted to. Why do you not approve of it?

"""""400 years of religous inbreeding and born into a culture that shuts out other people.""""""""

You should start apointing who can marry who and call it Lionchildmatchmaker.com and youll make enough money to be a missionary that in Sikhi we dont encourage.

why would i? i'm talking about an overal trend that has been happening over a long period of time, havn't you noticed that most sikhs are of punjabi background? And you may have a problem pritma ofme spreading sikhi someday, but that is too bad.. suck it up big boy...

We teach Sikhi through example and not trying to be missionaries. We need to teach Sikhs Sikhi and not worry about new people, we have a big enough problem of all these different ways of Sikh that we should show by example of what Sikhi is. There are "hindu" sikh and even "christain" sikh next will be "muslim" sikh and all these are contradictory and a decay in Sikhi. Your the one with a problem of trying to teach things that you dont do. Do you live a GurSikh life? then how can you show people that they should do this and you dont. We dont need hypocrites like you trying to think you can "spread Sikhi."

We teach Sikhi through example and not trying to be missionaries. We need to teach Sikhs Sikhi and not worry about new people, we have a big enough problem of all these different ways of Sikh that we should show by example of what Sikhi is. There are "hindu" sikh and even "christain" sikh next will be "muslim" sikh and all these are contradictory and a decay in Sikhi. Your the one with a problem of trying to teach things that you dont do. Do you live a GurSikh life? then how can you show people that they should do this and you dont. We dont need hypocrites like you trying to think you can "spread Sikhi."

that;s what i want to do - by example and helping anyone. Not by converting them by force or pushing it in their face, and asi mentioned before, this wouldnot be done for many years and after i have become amrit. I have said this many times.

You should spread sikhi in yourself and stop worrying about being some "savior" to the world.

Since you got alot to learn youll be 60 before you can even try.

You should spread sikhi in yourself and stop worrying about being some "savior" to the world.

Since you got alot to learn youll be 60 before you can even try.

who are you to judge how others can learn... i'm no savior, i'm just someone who wants to spread guru ji's wonderful word, any problem with that?

"""""i'm no savior, i'm just someone who wants to spread guru ji's wonderful word""""""

in other words being a missionary like the jahovah witneesses are or the mormon missionaries or the dumb people who put stuff on your doorstep that turns into trash or fire starter paper

A missionary:

One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.

"""""i'm no savior, i'm just someone who wants to spread guru ji's wonderful word""""""

in other words being a missionary like the jahovah witneesses are or the mormon missionaries or the dumb people who put stuff on your doorstep that turns into trash or fire starter paper

A missionary:

One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.

did i say missionary? or did you just put that in there to please yourself? i don'y like how the JW's do their work, so why would i?

No you didnt say missionary you were explaining what a missionary does and that you were wanting to do it when you become Amrit and learn 10 mins more of Sikhi wacko.gif

:@ You should come and change all my daughters muddy diapers LOL.gif

post-5391-1150845748.jpg

No you didnt say missionary you were explaining what a missionary does and that you were wanting to do it when you become Amrit and learn 10 mins more of Sikhi wacko.gif

:@ You should come and change all my daughters muddy diapers LOL.gif

well i'm not complaining you do :e:

(500 posts!! banana.gif)

anyways, you still are putting words in my mouth, when did i say 10 minutes? or is that moreof yuor sarcastic BS?

i know you have such a problem with other helping people, cause it's not your work. rolleyes.gif