Khalistan Or ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Today i was reading a post ,a question strike in my mind ... today most of us is talkin bout khalistan .. land of khalsa or u can say Khalas -stan means pure land... i was in punjab last month... i saw thier something that hurt me a lot .... the young genration of punjab is far away from sikhi ...i saw most of guy who r patit who cut thier hairs ...they do not know know bout our sikhi ... didnt care to go to gurudwara ..sum guys i saw they cum to gurudwara for ashique .. to see girls .. that was realy shocking for me ....doing nasha like afeem,bhuki,smack charas.. so i think we r shouting for khalistan ...before that we should make our genration khalsa ... should tell them bout sikhi ...coz if we get khalistan without khalsa then that khalistan will be nothing for us ... we need khalistan but wid khalsa not wid patit ..... what you think ..... koi galti hogi hove tan anjan samj ke baksh lena Guru di bakshi fateh di sanjh pavo ji Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGJKK WGJKF

i no wat u mean , when i was last in india it was reeealy shocking to see how the youth over there behave... we 4 sum reason expect them 2 b better behaved then ppl in th west... its come to the point where a lot of kids over in punjab think WE are th backward ones :@ @

WGJKK WGJKF

i no wat u mean , when i was last in india it was reeealy shocking to see how the youth over there behave... we 4 sum reason expect them 2 b better behaved then ppl in th west... its come to the point where a lot of kids over in punjab think WE are th backward ones :@ @

i went to punjab once in a two month .. i luv to be there ... coz the climate & lots of gurudwara sahibs up there .. but when i saw those stupid guys i just wish to kick them out of there ..but the guys who are on the way of sikhi are real khalsa i must say last month when i was there i saw guy troubling a girl in gurudwara when i tried to stop him he said do you know who is my father ...acctully he was son of Police officer.. but the singh near me who saw all this cum fwd wid me and we kick him out of the gurudwara

um interesting topic....i personally believe tht khalsa is going to hve to start from outside khalistan and then move in. well thts the view i've always been taught. i believe the 'western' will develop purity before and take it into our 'land' and show them. lyk already said...we need to become khalsa ourselves before tryin to turn others into khalsa.

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf! pray.gif

um interesting topic....i personally believe tht khalsa is going to hve to start from outside khalistan and then move in. well thts the view i've always been taught. i believe the 'western' will develop purity before and take it into our 'land' and show them. lyk already said...we need to become khalsa ourselves before tryin to turn others into khalsa.

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf! pray.gif

Kirandeep ji there are lots of khalsa here in india and in punjab ... but i think there is sum lack of gurmat parchar ...i m not targeting anyone for this coz in sikhi everyone is parcharak .. i think our slogan should be Each one Teach one .. we should tell others what we know about sikhi .. and should learn from others too i think it will be best ways to spread awareness and sikhi

Making our generation khalsa? I don't think Khalistan is a good thing, in what you're thinking. For me, Khalistan is just a theory, but not a real place. Do you think that Guru would want us to be secluded in our own place? We're supposed to influence others, to make the WORLD better, not just us. What's the use in us being alone and making ourselves better, when we could be making ourselves better and others?

For me, Khalistan is just a theory, but not a real place.

Perhaps you should do more research on our history and then make up your mind.

Do you think that Guru would want us to be secluded in our own place?

Guru Sahib Himself built Five Forts and secured Anandpur Sahib before He started His massive parchaar and established Khalsa. Without these forts do you think Guru Sahib and His Sikhs would've been able to fight the Mughals for nine months? Do you think Guru Ji secluded Himself by building forts? Do you think all the countries have secluded themselves from the rest of the world? Do you not have relatives living in other countries? Nations depend on each other in all sorts of things. The so-called seclusion is not seclusion but security and a way to protect your religion, heritage, Gurdwaras and women (our honor).

We're supposed to influence others, to make the WORLD better, not just us.

Does USA not influence the rest of the world? We have to become Sikhs first before we start preaching Sikhi. Influencing others is a matter of education and preaching true form of Sikhi and its history. A community with a country and political voice is more likely to influence the world than a homeless community. What world do you live in?

What's the use in us being alone and making ourselves better, when we could be making ourselves better and others?

A homeless person cannot provide shelter for others. Our responsibility is more towards the Panth than the world. Sikhi and its security comes first. The world you want to make better is in fact against Sikhi. France banned Turban, India labeled us Hindus, and the rest of the countries have their own restrictions on Sikhs such as ban of Kirpan on planes and other federal places and prohibition on Sikhs from joining the military. If you want the world to recognize you and hear your voice, you need a country, a representation otherwise you are nobody. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh