DEATH OF

V

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Im supposed to start respecting people just cause their dead? Am i gonna start respectin indra ghandi. As is said, if hes a bhangra singer, and didnt even sing praises about god, and didnt have the curtoesy to keep his reight, i dont care wheather hes living or dead. Well, idont know anything. Im a moorkh.

BHULL CHUK MAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i think you should read the "Dharam Yudh" topic in the general section..it may help sort out some of your thoughts about indira gandhi...

i'm not saying she's an angel... but hating her now has absolutely no use to you, unless for some reason it satisfies you...... which is kinda scary...

btw , i like how after your schpiel about "why should i respect...", and the next post was "and sympathy to his family..".... classy, bud..

seriously, hating indira now shouldn't do anything for you.....she's gone.... and don't ask me "should we parade her actions?!?!" cuz obviously i don't mean that... i just see absolutely no benefit in hating her after she's already gone.... we already took care of her.. she's repenting her sins in her next lives....let her be...

as for this specific case, you SHOULD respect everyone that's dead... they can't do any more to you, so you might as well move on..... forgive, don't forget, you know?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i having nothing to forgive. He didnt do anything to me. But what he did to waheguru and guru sahib.....

But just because hes dead i start respecting him?

What did he do to earn my respect? Take amrit? No. I dont hate him or nothin, just saying i dont respect him

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!