What Sports You Can Play..

S1ngh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport: activities that are competitive, have formal rules, require physical effort and skills, and are organised within institutional structures

My sport: Hunting dushts with rules of sikhi code of conduct and rehit, physical effort of using firearms, running, hiding, attacking (typical SWAT-skills to kill dusht), organised with jathebandis

In reality, I used to rollerblade a lot but that's not really a sport, and i used to play street hockey but that was awhile ago... now i have nothign to do with sports, i hate playing or watching people play.

Sport: activities that are competitive, have formal rules, require physical effort and skills, and are organised within institutional structures

My sport: Hunting dushts with rules of sikhi code of conduct and rehit, physical effort of using firearms, running, hiding, attacking (typical SWAT-skills to kill dusht), organised with jathebandis

In reality, I used to rollerblade a lot but that's not really a sport, and i used to play street hockey but that was awhile ago... now i have nothign to do with sports, i hate playing or watching people play.

ooo..

yes i rolerblade..not good at it though lol

ooo..

Because ur too fat :| :wub: you cant balance the skates so u fall off :TH: then you get up and cry :wub: this post makes no sense grin.gif :wub: i realized using emotions makes the post wicked ohmy.gif :fight:

:e: :fight: Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ke fateh :fight: :e:

ooo..

Because ur too fat :| :wub: you cant balance the skates so u fall off :TH: then you get up and cry :wub: this post makes no sense grin.gif :wub: i realized using emotions makes the post wicked ohmy.gif :fight:

:e: :fight: Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ke fateh :wub: :e:

:fight:

why am i not surprised rolleyes.gif

umm... i think youre a bit too much into the "emoticons" thingy there buddy

hehehe

yeah...i play all these sports and im still fat LOL.gif

btw...if you wanna call 'skatin for fun' a sport...i can do that too...but not so good at it...

i dont have good balance i guess...

rolderbladin and skatin... not good at 'em, but i like 'em

hehehe