Muslims In The Uk

Akhoza

Do you think that the Muslims in the UK get extra special treatment:http://www.islamchannel.tv/forums/showForu...tID=6&mode=

They are going to have a Muslims only day at Alton Towers, now that is just wrong no.gif i hope no way on earth would the Sikh community take such a foolish step. I also find their leaders to be full of crap like those of the Muslim council of Britain also i think they give asians a bad name. What is your opinion on Alton Towers muslim only day???

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats in the article and problem ki hoi?

Do you think that the Muslims in the UK get extra special treatment:http://www.islamchannel.tv/forums/showForu...tID=6&mode=

They are going to have a Muslims only day at Alton Towers, now that is just wrong no.gif i hope no way on earth would the Sikh community take such a foolish step. I also find their leaders to be full of crap like those of the Muslim council of Britain also i think they give asians a bad name. What is your opinion on Alton Towers muslim only day???

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

WELL THEYVE BOOKED IT, AND HAVENT ALTON TOWERS GOT SUM SORT OF COMMITEE THING WHERE THEY JUSTIFY BOOKINGS! WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT??? PROBS NUFINK!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We Sikhs dont need to waste money from Sangat funds in retarded things like that.

We have all our days we celebrate Gur Ghars, Viasakhi, Guru Nanaks bday etc.

They just want to show off power. Who cares what they try to rub in all others faces

The problem is these men cannot accept anything different so they book that, if they love that way of life then why not move to afghanistan?

They must be thinking 'look at this place, we made it pure, all those infidels were here yesterday' (Not all of them).

what about when they travel on the bus?

Just read through the thread about Alton Towers. Seems like they don't like the music. now last time i went they didn't have any music.

And the kids area will be limited to the sisters only, does that mean they aren't allowed to go on the big rides?

Then they wonder why people say they like segregating themselves!