Muslims In The Uk

Akhoza

Peace,

wow some really mature posts on this thread. please whats the big deal? any group of people can hire out alton towers for the day. its simply a muslim leisure company booking it out for the day to give muslims the chance to go in an islamic environment where they feel comfortable. non-muslims arent banned from going, and muslims can go any time they want just maybe some prefer to go in this way.

Really this is ridiculous, whats wrong with booking a leisure park? if sikhs booked it I wouldnt care less. do you oppose the idea of any faith group booking out leisure facilities? or only because its muslims? and I'm sure mocking other faiths is not part of Sikhism? I for one do really not appreciate some of the comments made here. and anyone who now replies to me with 'but muslims do it to sikhs', well show that you are the betetr people and dont do it yourselves. Its these kind of things that makes me respect you less, and I have a very high regard for Sikhs.

Another question. This is a sikh forum discussing sikh issues right? what on earth has this post got to do with sikhism? absolutely nothing.

'nikki ji' by saying the things you have said you are as bad as the muslims who you claim to hate so much. and that goes for anyone.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow some really mature posts on this thread. please whats the big deal? any group of people can hire out alton towers for the day. its simply a muslim leisure company booking it out for the day to give muslims the chance to go in an islamic environment where they feel comfortable. non-muslims arent banned from going, and muslims can go any time they want just maybe some prefer to go in this way.

I just dont understand the need for such a day and it would just play into the hands of the far right.

Really this is ridiculous, whats wrong with booking a leisure park? if sikhs booked it I wouldnt care less. do you oppose the idea of any faith group booking out leisure facilities? or only because its muslims? and I'm sure mocking other faiths is not part of Sikhism? I for one do really not appreciate some of the comments made here. and anyone who now replies to me with 'but muslims do it to sikhs', well show that you are the betetr people and dont do it yourselves. Its these kind of things that makes me respect you less, and I have a very high regard for Sikhs.

I have alot of respect for SOME muslims but i think a significant number do appear to be arrogant and sometimes dont respect the beliefs of others however i can see that you dont fall into that categoray.

Another question. This is a sikh forum discussing sikh issues right? what on earth has this post got to do with sikhism? absolutely nothing.

Im just wondering what other sikhs are thinking since some of my white friends were pesturing me about it being wrong and asking my opinion.

'nikki ji' by saying the things you have said you are as bad as the muslims who you claim to hate so much. and that goes for anyone.

Probably right, theres good Muslims, good Sikhs and bad Muslims and bad Sikhs. I just hope that those good Muslims make their presence more obvious :T:

Peace,

Very immature replies by most of us. I agree. The point is it's showing some of them want to seperate themselves from the rest of us. Even if it was sikhs we would wonder why. There is no need for it. Mocking other faiths is certainly not part of sikhism, some of us tend to drop to the level that we dislike in others. Perhaps to get to them like they get to us. That's not all muslims by the way, but some muslims treat others like nothings and that doesn't please us. Not that I expect our posts to please you. I think we should post less stupid posts on this thread..