I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

ok ?????????????????? :T:

AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO THINK ITS OK TO GO !!!!!!!!!!! go with mum and dad.!!! :e:

a muslim may go to a gurudwara but to ask their parents to go with them they will be SLAPPED well into next year.

the muslims who REFUSE to go to a gurudwara knows that if they do go what their parents will do to them...........

U KNOW THIS WHOLE THING IS MIXED UP....................AND TOTALY CONFUSED UP BY EVERYONE. :e:

if u think very hard

there is nothing wrong to go to a mosque as it is a place of worship....that is any mosque belonging and run buy non indian continent muslims.

the Muslims of indian continent have our history entwined into them as they wanted to eliminate the sikh race. their very tradition was to kill us or to convert us. look into your history . :e: :nihungsmile:

i would go to a mosque but NEVER to a indian continent run one...

because they will never let me in with my turban proud of the fact i am a sikh. :T: :e:

and before everY indian continent muslim comes after me i would like to say NO OTHER MUSLIM IN THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE ANY HATERID WITH SIKHS. except in the indian continent ones……………….

Do I need to say any more?

please ask your parents co go with you and post their reply .......................

I'm sure your SIKH parents would be so proud that their children want to go to a mosque....

Some parents don't even go to the Gurdwara so what would they care where the kids go!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

dont go ..... guru nanak sahib ne makka feryea see ....

he is allha himself .... no need to go any where else ....

Guru Nanak was not GOD. we had this debate before.

They carried the light {jyot} of God.

GuruJi talked about the greatness of God, so it would have been the biggest ego to call himself god, because God is never born and never dies. Read Japp Sahib and pay attetion to what things mean and menatally apply it after you read it.

All the Gurus preached the message of one God who does not come in human form and is neither male nor female, and who is everywhere, and can be known from in the heart

http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page30.html

dont go ..... guru nanak sahib ne makka feryea see ....

he is allha himself .... no need to go any where else ....

Guru Nanak was not GOD. we had this debate before.

They carried the light {jyot} of God.

GuruJi talked about the greatness of God, so it would have been the biggest ego to call himself god, because God is never born and never dies. Read Japp Sahib and pay attetion to what things mean and menatally apply it after you read it.

All the Gurus preached the message of one God who does not come in human form and is neither male nor female, and who is everywhere, and can be known from in the heart

http://www.sikhworld.co.uk/page30.html

pritam is right, guru nanak was not god, just essentially a messenger and teacher (metaphorically speaking).

I think people take this too literealy, i have seen people praying to pictures of guru nananak :|

Oh really? So why do we say 'dhan Guru Nanak tu hi niranakar''.

Nirankar refers to the formless God.

In Sukhmani Sahib Guru Ji have said that a Brahmgyani is Nirankar, so then is our Guru Ji any less than a Brahmgyani.

As for the paintings and bowing, perhaps leave that for another thread.

Lets answer the girl's question here.

I think don't go to the mosque, I wouldn't go and certainly not until a person is old enough and has enough knowledge to be able to anwer anyone who tries to brainwash you.

As for those who have gone to a Gurdwara, that's great, but sikhs don't look for converts and we did not go out to kill or convert muslims in the past.

The history of what some muslims did to sikhs is so painful, I'm sure the muslims on this forum will understand once they read sikh history.

We are not against the mosque but some of those inside it.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Oh really? So why do we say 'dhan Guru Nanak tu hi niranakar''.

Nirankar refers to the formless God.

In Sukhmani Sahib Guru Ji have said that a Brahmgyani is Nirankar, so then is our Guru Ji any less than a Brahmgyani.

As for the paintings and bowing, perhaps leave that for another thread.

Lets answer the girl's question here.

I think don't go to the mosque, I wouldn't go and certainly not until a person is old enough and has enough knowledge to be able to anwer anyone who tries to brainwash you.

As for those who have gone to a Gurdwara, that's great, but sikhs don't look for converts and we did not go out to kill or convert muslims in the past.

The history of what some muslims did to sikhs is so painful, I'm sure the muslims on this forum will understand once they read sikh history.

We are not against the mosque but some of those inside it.

God is formless so that means his form is in all his creation, A brahm Giani is someone who allows God to reside fully within their body and mind. The soul is already Nirankar some just slowly drown it or sufficate it.

When you start to think that the Gurus are God you slowly morph into a hindu. God never takes birth.

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1152294449.jpg

@ god is great, its not compusion but u should go atleast as a visitor, it wont harm anything :| infact it will increase ur respect in the minds of all those fanatics who refused to go inside Gurudwara :wub:

even my blood boils when i think abt Sikh-Muslim history, but it doesnt mean all Muslims r bad. mind it some of them can be even better than u. even my would-be is a Muslim whos totally liberal n respects Sikhism.