Golden Temple

chamkila

VJKK VJKF

I have a question about the Golden Temple, I am not sure how many of you watch Paath from Golden Temple, it comes on SKY (UK). I have one problem with the people reading from the SGGS in the Golden Temple, how come the person who is reading the SGGS does not cover his mouth, he is not showing any respect, and this being the biggest place for Sikh, and its also being watched on TV what are people going to learn from these fools. I have sent a email to the SECRETARY of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee.

I want to know what you guys think about this subjust, all the Nihang and other small Gurdware in Punjab the person reading the SGGS covers his mouth I have seen this with my our two eyes, so why does the main Sikh Gurdware not follow this rule.

Please tell me what you think, if I get more support maybe we could do some thing as a group and the people running the Gurdware may listen to us.

VJKK VJKF

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yes, good point raised Chamkila....I think we should all cover our mouths with a cloth or something when reading gurbani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji or a Gutka. This shows respect and also no saliva can go onto the gurbani whilst reading, sounds like a pretty practical idea to me. We should give upmost respect to Guru Ji. and try to respect guru sahib as much as possible.

Sarbloh Soulja :nihungsmile: