The Spirit Of Bhai Jassa Singh Ramgarhia

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...330&t=97330

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED

RAMGHARIA SARDARS AND SINGHNIA-WAKE UP FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL SLEEP !!

Please discuss this letter in your next committee meeting !!!!!!

Guru piario Khalsa Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

I am the spirit of Jassa Singh Ramgharia. My spirit has been disturbed recently because my Misl soldier scouts have informed me of some highly anti-gurmat activities in ‘Ramgharia’ Gurdwara Sahibs in the UK.

My spirit has therefore been forced to pen these words to you, out of immense concern and pain of seeing the descendents of the misl, treading the path of the masands.

Oh Ramgharia misl….my spirit has been stirred because I cannot bear to watch the misl’s reputation torn apart. I see you have something called the internet these days. The Ramgahria name is taken in vain, Ramgharia institutions are laughing stocks on internet discussions, fellow Khalsas are pointing the finger at this once mighty Misl that the puratan singhs of old worked so hard to build.

I am pained to see that my misl sardars have turned into overweight men who trim their beards, wear heavily starched dastaars as hats without tying them daily and saddest of all…consume gallons of alcohol and stuff their faces with meat and cannot wield the sword of the guru. The misl singhnees are going the same way……!

The misl has turned their back to the sweet nitnem and most importantly to the amrit of my 10th master.

Oh Ramgharia Misl, have you forgotten that my grandfather received amrit from the 10th master himself ? Remember that the misl was the staunchest of followers of the 10th master and his rehat. But alas…all this has been forgotten.

I have recently spoken to the 10th master on this matter. My 10th master is very sad to discover that the misl has deviated from the Khalsa path and suggested urgent points of action.

Oh Ramgharia Misl….remember that if you do not reform and follow the 10th master’s strict discipline, you will enter the 8.4 million life-forms again and suffer endless pain. Do you want this?

I swear by almighty Akal Purkh that if you do not change your ways, then such children will take birth in the wombs of your singhnees, who will decimate your masand ways and re-establish GLORIOUS KHALSA rule within the misl once more, as in the days of old. This is the promise of the 10th master.

Oh Ramgharia Misl, have you forgotten that the name Ramgharia means ‘defenders of the fort of Waheguru’ and that the ‘Ram’ in ‘Ramgharia’ was derived from my 4th master, Guru Ramdas Ji ? And do you think you have remained the defenders of Waheguru’s fort with your masand ways? Ramgharia is not a jaat, but it has been used as such !!My emotions are overwhelmed with grief and immense sadness as I pen these words.

Please act on the points below that have been ordered by the 10th satguru If not…suffer the consequences of sewing bad seed now and in your endless cycles of births and deaths.!!

TEN POINT PLAN OF ACTION TO SAVE THE KHALSA RAMGHARIA SINGH MISL FROM OBLIVION !!

1. Why do the committee constitutions state that only tarkhans, lohaars and mistrees can be members? This is blatant discrimination. The 10th master says-stop discriminating!

Ensure that all member of the committee are AMRITDHARIS and are democratically elected regardless of jaat paat. My 10th master has just reminded me that the beloved 5 were from all jaat paats and that the Khalsa makes no such distinction. Have you forgotten that the Ramgharia Misl was made up of all jaat paats?

2. Every sikh who sits on the stage of the gurdwara sahib and who stands to make a speech must be AMRITDHARI. This is the order of the 10th master. But what do we see….trimmed beards of sangat kirtanees and committee members who drink alcohol and eat meat, making bombastic, hypocritical speeches. How can these masands that don’t adhere to the 10th master’s rehit, inspire the youth to live by Khalsa rehit? This is very sad. The 10th master is very hurt by this. Remember that my 10th Master said that the rehit is dearer to him than the sikh.

3. Every misl sikh who cooks the langar and serves it must be an AMRITDHARI. This is the order of the 10th master.

4. The 10th master says that on the Gurdwara signs, the words Gurdwara Sahib must appear in English and Punjabi. ‘Sikh Temple’ and ‘Board’ are unacceptable.

5. Why are Namdharis allowed to hold functions in Ramgharia Gurdwara Sahibs? Namdharis believe in pakhandee gurus. This is anti-gurmat. Stop this practice now!

6. When was the last time a Ramgharia Gurdwara Sahib held a BIG AMRIT SANCHAAR ? The order of the 10th master is to publish a list of dates of amrit sanchars every month, throughout the year and to display it clearly on the notice boards. This way, the devotee can be OFFERED AMRIT AND NOT ASK FOR IT. This is an urgent order of the 10TH master.

7. Most worrying of all, how can the misl descendents fund a ‘Ramgharia Hall’ in which there is alcohol, meat and lewd dancing, that all increase ones kaam, krodh, lobh, moh and ahankaar. Shame on you all! Have you told the sangat that the ‘golak’ money is funding this illicit activity?

I have seen with my own eyes, drunks outside Ramgharia Hall, Graham St Birmingham (that bears my name), Ramgharia Hall Slough and Ramgharia Board Leeds. This is the ultimate beadbi of the adjacent Gurdwara Sahib of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and of Sikhi itself. Tears are welling up in my eyes as I think about this beadbi.

If a hall is built under the Ramgharia Misl name …the 10th master has said use it for Khalsa pursuits like Punjabi classes, kirtan classes, Sikhi discussion forums, Gurbani vichhar and Gatka / self defence / keep fit exercises ONLY.

How dare the misl put a khanda on a building with the words Ramgharia on it and then defile the satguru’s khanda and the Ramgharia title with unclean and sinful activity within it, like meat eating, alcohol and lewd music and dancing.

Shame on you masand serpents who do this. You will surely feel the wrath of the khanda of the 10th master at the time of your deaths and be tossed into the pit of hell.

As I write this the exalted spirit of Bhai Sukha Singh Kalsi has just come to visit me. He was the one who beheaded Masand Massa Ranghar for turning the Harimandir Sahib Ji into a <admin-profanity filter activated>-house where lewd dancing, alcohol and meat were consumed. Bhai Sukha Singh has just informed me that Ramgharia Halls had better clean up their acts or else he’ll have to take birth to sort out the modern day masands who run these disgraceful and sinful halls, BY MISAPPROPRIATING GURDWARA SAHIB FUNDS.

8. The satguru says have projectors and screens to translate gurbani for the children during the Gurdwara Sahib services.

9. The 10th satguru is particularly hurt to see that the Misl has forgotten its incredible martial traditions and does not hold gatka classes. Has the misl forgotten that they made and still make shasters for the Khalsa? Surely the makers of the sword should be able to wield it with the Satguru’s blessing.

10 STOP, STOP STOP BABA VISHVAKARMA ARDAAS’S IN RAMGAHRIA MISL GURDWARA SAHIBS AND TAKE DOWN THIS HINDU DIETY’S PICTURES. IT IS A MAJOR SIN TO DO AN ARDAAS TO A DIETY INSTEAD OF WAHEGURU AND TO DISPLAY SUCH PICTURES IN A GURDWARA SAHIB. STOP IT NOW !!

Every Ramgharia institution should be a beacon of spiritual excellence not spiritual stagnation. All jaat paats should be welcome as brothers and sisters. It should drip with the sweet elixir amrit of the exalted Khalsa.

Oh Ramgharia Misl, think how spiritually great you can be again. You gave birth to great Puratan Khalsa warriors, like:

• Roop Chand Khokhar

• Diwan Singh

• Sukha Singh Kalsi

• Dharam Singh

• Param Singh

• Dharma Singh

• Karam Singh

• Mahanand Singh

• Sadanand Singh

• Bhai Surtia

• Bhai Sukhia

• Hardas Singh

• Bhagwan Singh

• Jai Singh

• Khushal Singh

• Mali Singh

• Tara Singh Bhambra (a master of Gatka)

Gurdwara reform movement shining lights !

• Sarmukh Singh Chamak

• Arjan Singh Gargaj

• Karam Singh Bhogal

Khalsa Gems of Gurbani Kirtan !

• Bhai Santa Singh

• Baba Jwala Singh

• Bhai Sumand Singh

• Bhai Avtar Singh

• Bhai Gurcharan Singh

• Bhai Balbir Singh

• Bhai Harnam Singh

• Bhai Surjan Singh

• Bhai Gurdial Singh Rasiya

• Bhai Harjinder Singh

With a very sad heart…..but not without hope and living in Guru’s chardi kala !

Khalsa Warrior Ramgharia Misl-da-dass, Jassa Singh.

Sincerely and Bhul-Chuk Maaf.

Hail the 10th Master!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

Guest militant singh

yh also in southall they gota sort demselves out theres been an article b4 on this as well - p.s there is also a ramgharia hall herre as well it aint used 4 sikhi based stuff but 4 weddings and parties

Guest Singh_jee

i disagree with one bit... not allowing namdharis!

what is this in the !0th guru's court he had many types of people doing kirtan with different saajs and things so why cant namdharis do kirtan at this gurdwara??????????????

RUBBISH!

Singh_jee Veera, just realised your avatar shows jatha of naamdharis. Are you a naamdhari?

Naamdharis profess to believe in an on going lineage of Gurus where presently they are on the 15th (correct me if I am wrong). So instead of acknowledging Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as the eternal Guru they accept an individual who claims he is the 15th incarnation of the jyot of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. This in the eyes of a GurSikh is a fallacious claim and it is offensive for a GurSikh to know that a human makes that claim.

Isn’t it hypocrisy to have followers of that dehdhari guru sit on the platform of our stages in our Gurdwaras where Sikhs treat Guru Maharaj Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the living jyot!?

Guest militant singh

i disagree with one bit... not allowing namdharis!

what is this in the !0th guru's court he had many types of people doing kirtan with different saajs and things so why cant namdharis do kirtan at this gurdwara??????????????

RUBBISH!

yo i wrked out u a naamdhri luva ages ago and u always dis the pro khalistani youth of southall Check this I my self threw out naamdhris 4rm Park ave gurdwara in December las yr they were complaining but they got the msg THEY ARE NOT WELCOME IN A OUR GURDWARE END OF THEY A FAKES SIMILAR 2 DA NARAKDHRIS THEY IDOL WORSHIP AS WELL - OHYH NOT 2 MENTION EVRY YR THEY BURN SAROOP OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB EVRY YR AMONG OTHER STUIPD RITUALS

Guest Singh_jee

ok what are u talking about i am NOT a namdhari i onli bow down to Guru Granth Sahib jee, they do not burn any saroops because i have been 2 bheni sahib and questioned them

Nihangs walk around bheni sahib dressed in full bana and namdharis respect them as nihangs respect namdharis... and i come from a family of nihangs who go to visit bheni sahib quite abit so i know alot about the namdhari religion!

How the ...... can you chuck some one out of the gurdwara? Guru nanak dev ji had accepted all walks of life, all religions evryeything yet u continue to move to all these different religious groups who go to the gurdwara!

listen yeah say what u want, believe what u want i dont care right i know the path i have to take to get to akaal purakh maharaj...

P.S and what if my avatar is a pic of the namdhari jatha... there is no vaja there all SIKH instruments and that is what i support!

Also i am anti -khalistan i will admit it! That also does not make me a namdhari!

FATEH

Nihangs walk around bheni sahib dressed in full bana and namdharis respect them as nihangs respect namdharis... and i come from a family of nihangs who go to visit bheni sahib quite abit so i know alot about the namdhari religion!

Why does your "nihang" family, who believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, do the darshan of a man who claims he is the living Guru not Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? It's like going to Ek Niwas in Wolves, bowing do the murti of Balak Nath and then bowing to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Saroop too.

All you're doing is promoting confusion!

Guest Singh_jee

erm m8 why are u complicating things? that guru to us is like a BABA..

we do not call him guru ji and he does not say 'ohh cal me guru'

so why are u confusing and complicating things?

Guest militant singh

lolll JOKES ''BABA'' thses babas make me sik lolll 2 many babas out der and what u on u got 2 sum nihang place thats almost 'koor kireya' going on special pilgramages jus 2 visit a place........who agrees with me here that naamdhris shouldnt be allowed 2 do keertan in our gurdware(by our gurdware i mean normal 1;s that go by the code of condcut of Sri akal thakt sahib ..these naamdhris r anti sikh they r a joke a threat 2 sikhi they dress in white cos dey fink dey pure if dey wear blu they fink dey gona go 2 hell i say 2 HELL WITH NAAMDHRIS AND THIER FAKE WANABE GURU-= and u aanit khalistani oh well seems like u fail 2 understand the state we r in gd luck mr india Khalistan gona be made wether u like it or not