Haunted

ranj03

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL there are prefectly noral explanations 2 stuff like this dont worry lolll jus believein guru granth wil be ok

Guest kaur-1

I KNOW IN SIKHI WE ARE TAUGHT NOT TO BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITION

BUT, MANY CLEAR AWKARD THINGS (CUPBOARDS CLOSING OPENING SEVERAL TIMES ITSELF) HAVE HAPPENED TO SOMEBODY I KNOW.

WHAT ARE THE ANSWERS TO THESE?

WJKK WJKF

Download for eg " 'se kanehaa?' - Biography of Baba Harnam Singh by Seva Singh. Chapter 30 has "ghostly" occurence story.

In my humble opinion, only prayers done in that room/house can eradicate this problem. The person has to also do constant prayers / naam simran.

Point I am trying to make is, only with Waheguru's protection we can stop this occurences.

I found this lovely article on ghosts and spirits...........reading this I believe that the Guru's did not actually believe in them.

Have a nice read :TH:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurbani-vich...rbani-must.html

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI fateh.

Almost daily I come across "Sikhs" who tell me they have so much shardha in Gurbani..they beleive every single word of Gurbani..and this tells them that there are BHOOTS and PRETS.( also YUGS and Reincarnations..84 lakh joons and jamraaj and chitragupts..and and ..and..) I ask them..Have you really studied Gurbani ?? or just read gurbani..superficially...

The Difficulty and problem stems from the fact that we Sikhs always proclaim that GURU NANAK began a NEW RELIGION...a NEW system of THOUGHT...a Brand New Philosophy...etc etc BUT then we put on the Same old "spectacles" of Brahminism/vedas/purans...when we attempt to "look" at GURMATT Philosphy espoused in GURBANI. The "technique" Guru Ji used in Wriiting Gurbani is called PRODAWAAD...USE the "same old words" that already well known..BUT GIVE them NEW MEANINGS in line with the NEW GURMATT PHILOSOPHY. Thus we have mention of YUGS, REINCARNATION, BHOOTS, PRETS, 84 Lakh Joons etc etc..ALL these are used just as EXAMPLES..UDHARANS ONLY....to explain the new GURMATT. we cannot see the new gurmatt if we continue to BORROW the Brahmins" spectacles to see what Guru Ji wrote. WHY DID GURU JI THROW WATER at HARDWAAR ?? Does this Mean that We MUST also "THROW WATER" ?? Guru Ji is clearly THROWING WATER...But to TEACH his NEW GURMATT PHILOSOPHY....that THROWING WATER is a useless act...and even IF GURU JI also threw water..we are NOT to DO IT anymore after we read and understand GURBANI.

Lets see what are the BHOOTS and PRETS mentioned in Gurbani..

1.Page 289..SGGS "Saar BHOOT seh Har ka nao sehaj subhai nanak gun gao..... Here "BHOOT" is used for MATERIAL THINGS

2.Page 1202 SGGS "Kart buraee manas te chhapaee, Sathi BHOOT bhavaan"... Here BHOOT is TIME

3. Page 714 SGGS "Bhasma bhoot hoa khin bheetr Keea aapna paiya.." Here BHOOT is BODY

4. Page 839 SGGS " Panchmee panch BHOOT betala, aap agochar purakh nirala" Here BHOOT is Panch tatt Five Tatts

5. Page 1031 SGGS. " Dundar dhoot Bhoot bhehaleh,khinchotan kareh bheetaleh." Here BHOOT is used for VISHA VIKAARS

6. Page 513 SGGS " Maiya moh PRET hai, Kaam Krodh hankaara.." Here BHOOT PRET is MAYA..kaam, krodh,,hankaar

7. Page 890 SGGS. " Pasu pret mugadh te bureetiseh na bujheh jin eh siree..." Here BHOOT is for HUMAN BODY

8. Page 224 SGGS. "Kar kirpa rakhoh ravaleh..bin bujheh pasu paiyeah betaleh.." GIANHEEN..those without KNOWLEDGE are

BHOOTS

9. Page 311 SGGS.." Sach sacha jineh na sevaiah se MANMUKH moorrh BETaleh.." here the MANMUKH is the BHOOT

10. Page 149.SGGS " Navoh bhoolah jag phireh betalia.." Here the WORLD is BHOOT

11. Page 556 SGGS ." kali andhar nanaka jinah da autaar..PUTT jnoora dhee janoree Joru jinah da sikdaar..Here the FAMILY is BHOOT

12. Page 1374 SGGS " Kabir ja ghar saadh na seviah...Har kee seva nahin..se ghar marthakh sarkheh BHOOT baseh tin maheh...

People WITHOUT any GUNN...are like "Houses with BHOOTS"

13. Page 802 SGGS.."Pasu pret mugadh ko tareh pahan paar utareh.. nanak dass teri sarnaii sada sada balihareh...Here GURU has the

ability to Make "BHOOTS" ( those without Gunn, Knowledge etc) into GOOD HUMAN BEINGS

14. Page323 SGGS.." Pretoh kettan devta tin karneh hareh.. sabhe SIKH swarean Prabh kaaj swareh.." Guru has the ability to make

Bhoot like Bad Human Beings into GOOD Angel like Devtas

15. Page 706.SGGS " Har bhagat bhav heenangNanak PRABH bisrteh preteh..." PRET is one who has forgotten Name of GOD

Only Prof sahib Singh ji in His Guru Garanth Darpan has stepped out of the BRAHMIN LKEER ( line of CONTROL) and doen justice to Gurbani aarths...all others have doen these arrths by remaining firmly TIED DOWN to Brahminic/Vedic Thoughts and Rituals..and our so callaed DERAWADEE SANTS and SAADHS and even Taksali Gyanis are lakeer de fkeer..makee te makhee maree jaan walleh..who mindlessly keep repeating these "bhoot bhoot" when GURBANI is s ayign the Direct OPPOSITE of what they preach...and keep pushing the unwary sikh towards the deep ocean of Hinduism and its bhoot prets and 33 krorr devtas and such myths...

Actually there are no Bhoot Pret Joonis...there is not a single tuk of Gurbani that declares that such a BHOOT pret can enter a Human Body and take possesiion of it..all such are MANSAK Sicknesses..sickness of the MIND and should be treated as such by medical professionals...not akhautee saadhs and sants reading gurbani over glasses of water and sprinkling them over such mentally disturbed persons..

Har ke naam heen BETAAL..Jeta karan karavan teta Sabh bandhan Janjaal..and also.....Koi Kaheh BHOOTNA koi BETALLA.... if such a Modern SAADH-SANT say from baba Wadbhag Singh Dera had come across GURU NANAK JI...he would have sat down to take out "Guru nanak Ji's BHOOT also...because Guru Ji declares ..People call me Bhootna, betalla..so whose "bhoot" is in GURU NANAK JI ?? Gurbani clearly declares that humans who dont have Naam, gunns, good deeds, knowledge of God are the BHOOTS in HUMAN FORM...

a small story. A man approached Guru Gobind Singh ji and pleaded that he saw BHOOTS/PRETS..and was frightened. Guru Ji asked him.. Have you taken Khandeh batte dee Pahul..Do you Do Nitnem...Do you read Gurbani Paath... and he repleid NO Guru Ji. Guru Ji then replied..to me YOU are the BHOOT/PRET...for without the Naam of Gurbani a Human is BHOOT/PRET. Any human who is not having love of God in him, does bad things, cannot see God in everyone...is a Living BHOOT/PRET..and GURBANI hs the Power to make such a bhoot into a good Human being. NO "DEAD" person can enter into any living human...so dont fall for that saadh/Sant/Tantrik trick to relieve you of your money...and SANITY and PEACE of MIND.

Jarnail Singh Gyani "Arshi"

The Following Comment was posted by Respected Prof devinder Singh ji Chahal....

:"...Mr Jarnail Singh Arshi Giani Ji has explained wonderfully that in all the phrases quoted by him the word’ Bhoot’ and ‘Pret’ have been used by Gurus as metaphors to convey their philosophy. According to Nanakian Philosophy embodied in the Bani of Guru Nanak the so-called Soul does not go into reincarnation of 8.4 million life-cycles or into the Bhoot or prêt form.. There is no such thing in this universe.

It is very important for the Sikhs to first understand the ‘Nanakian Methodology’ used by Guru Nanak and other Sikh Gurus to write their Bani. One of the various methods used by the Gurus is that they have used ALLEGORIES, METAPHORS, AND SIMILES extensively to convey their philosophy. As soon as one understands Nanakian Methodology it would be much easier to interpret Gurbani in its real perspective.

One can read about it on the following site:

Nanakian Methodology

http://www.iuscanada.com/journal/articles/...Methodology.pdf

For more articles on scientific and logical interpretations of Gurbani go to the following Net:

www.iuscanada.com

Prof Devinder Singh Chahal, PhD

Institute for Understanding Sikhism

4418 Martin-Plouffe

Laval, Quebec, Canada

H7W 5L9

Phone: 450-681-1254

BUT, MANY CLEAR AWKARD THINGS (CUPBOARDS CLOSING OPENING SEVERAL TIMES ITSELF) HAVE HAPPENED TO SOMEBODY I KNOW.

WJKK WJKF

Bad Carpentry!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest kaur-1

I found this lovely article on ghosts and spirits...........reading this I believe that the Guru's did not actually believe in them.

Have a nice read :TH:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurbani-vich...rbani-must.html

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI fateh.

Almost daily I come across "Sikhs" who tell me they have so much shardha in Gurbani..they beleive every single word of Gurbani..and this tells them that there are BHOOTS and PRETS.( also YUGS and Reincarnations..84 lakh joons and jamraaj and chitragupts..and and ..and..) I ask them..Have you really studied Gurbani ?? or just read gurbani..superficially...

The Difficulty and problem stems from the fact that we Sikhs always proclaim that GURU NANAK began a NEW RELIGION...a NEW system of THOUGHT...a Brand New Philosophy...etc etc BUT then we put on the Same old "spectacles" of Brahminism/vedas/purans...when we attempt to "look" at GURMATT Philosphy espoused in GURBANI. The "technique" Guru Ji used in Wriiting Gurbani is called PRODAWAAD...USE the "same old words" that already well known..BUT GIVE them NEW MEANINGS in line with the NEW GURMATT PHILOSOPHY. Thus we have mention of YUGS, REINCARNATION, BHOOTS, PRETS, 84 Lakh Joons etc etc..ALL these are used just as EXAMPLES..UDHARANS ONLY....to explain the new GURMATT. we cannot see the new gurmatt if we continue to BORROW the Brahmins" spectacles to see what Guru Ji wrote. WHY DID GURU JI THROW WATER at HARDWAAR ?? Does this Mean that We MUST also "THROW WATER" ?? Guru Ji is clearly THROWING WATER...But to TEACH his NEW GURMATT PHILOSOPHY....that THROWING WATER is a useless act...and even IF GURU JI also threw water..we are NOT to DO IT anymore after we read and understand GURBANI.

Lets see what are the BHOOTS and PRETS mentioned in Gurbani..

1.Page 289..SGGS "Saar BHOOT seh Har ka nao sehaj subhai nanak gun gao..... Here "BHOOT" is used for MATERIAL THINGS

2.Page 1202 SGGS "Kart buraee manas te chhapaee, Sathi BHOOT bhavaan"... Here BHOOT is TIME

3. Page 714 SGGS "Bhasma bhoot hoa khin bheetr Keea aapna paiya.." Here BHOOT is BODY

4. Page 839 SGGS " Panchmee panch BHOOT betala, aap agochar purakh nirala" Here BHOOT is Panch tatt Five Tatts

5. Page 1031 SGGS. " Dundar dhoot Bhoot bhehaleh,khinchotan kareh bheetaleh." Here BHOOT is used for VISHA VIKAARS

6. Page 513 SGGS " Maiya moh PRET hai, Kaam Krodh hankaara.." Here BHOOT PRET is MAYA..kaam, krodh,,hankaar

7. Page 890 SGGS. " Pasu pret mugadh te bureetiseh na bujheh jin eh siree..." Here BHOOT is for HUMAN BODY

8. Page 224 SGGS. "Kar kirpa rakhoh ravaleh..bin bujheh pasu paiyeah betaleh.." GIANHEEN..those without KNOWLEDGE are

BHOOTS

9. Page 311 SGGS.." Sach sacha jineh na sevaiah se MANMUKH moorrh BETaleh.." here the MANMUKH is the BHOOT

10. Page 149.SGGS " Navoh bhoolah jag phireh betalia.." Here the WORLD is BHOOT

11. Page 556 SGGS ." kali andhar nanaka jinah da autaar..PUTT jnoora dhee janoree Joru jinah da sikdaar..Here the FAMILY is BHOOT

12. Page 1374 SGGS " Kabir ja ghar saadh na seviah...Har kee seva nahin..se ghar marthakh sarkheh BHOOT baseh tin maheh...

People WITHOUT any GUNN...are like "Houses with BHOOTS"

13. Page 802 SGGS.."Pasu pret mugadh ko tareh pahan paar utareh.. nanak dass teri sarnaii sada sada balihareh...Here GURU has the

ability to Make "BHOOTS" ( those without Gunn, Knowledge etc) into GOOD HUMAN BEINGS

14. Page323 SGGS.." Pretoh kettan devta tin karneh hareh.. sabhe SIKH swarean Prabh kaaj swareh.." Guru has the ability to make

Bhoot like Bad Human Beings into GOOD Angel like Devtas

15. Page 706.SGGS " Har bhagat bhav heenangNanak PRABH bisrteh preteh..." PRET is one who has forgotten Name of GOD

Only Prof sahib Singh ji in His Guru Garanth Darpan has stepped out of the BRAHMIN LKEER ( line of CONTROL) and doen justice to Gurbani aarths...all others have doen these arrths by remaining firmly TIED DOWN to Brahminic/Vedic Thoughts and Rituals..and our so callaed DERAWADEE SANTS and SAADHS and even Taksali Gyanis are lakeer de fkeer..makee te makhee maree jaan walleh..who mindlessly keep repeating these "bhoot bhoot" when GURBANI is s ayign the Direct OPPOSITE of what they preach...and keep pushing the unwary sikh towards the deep ocean of Hinduism and its bhoot prets and 33 krorr devtas and such myths...

Actually there are no Bhoot Pret Joonis...there is not a single tuk of Gurbani that declares that such a BHOOT pret can enter a Human Body and take possesiion of it..all such are MANSAK Sicknesses..sickness of the MIND and should be treated as such by medical professionals...not akhautee saadhs and sants reading gurbani over glasses of water and sprinkling them over such mentally disturbed persons..

Har ke naam heen BETAAL..Jeta karan karavan teta Sabh bandhan Janjaal..and also.....Koi Kaheh BHOOTNA koi BETALLA.... if such a Modern SAADH-SANT say from baba Wadbhag Singh Dera had come across GURU NANAK JI...he would have sat down to take out "Guru nanak Ji's BHOOT also...because Guru Ji declares ..People call me Bhootna, betalla..so whose "bhoot" is in GURU NANAK JI ?? Gurbani clearly declares that humans who dont have Naam, gunns, good deeds, knowledge of God are the BHOOTS in HUMAN FORM...

a small story. A man approached Guru Gobind Singh ji and pleaded that he saw BHOOTS/PRETS..and was frightened. Guru Ji asked him.. Have you taken Khandeh batte dee Pahul..Do you Do Nitnem...Do you read Gurbani Paath... and he repleid NO Guru Ji. Guru Ji then replied..to me YOU are the BHOOT/PRET...for without the Naam of Gurbani a Human is BHOOT/PRET. Any human who is not having love of God in him, does bad things, cannot see God in everyone...is a Living BHOOT/PRET..and GURBANI hs the Power to make such a bhoot into a good Human being. NO "DEAD" person can enter into any living human...so dont fall for that saadh/Sant/Tantrik trick to relieve you of your money...and SANITY and PEACE of MIND.

Jarnail Singh Gyani "Arshi"

The Following Comment was posted by Respected Prof devinder Singh ji Chahal....

:"...Mr Jarnail Singh Arshi Giani Ji has explained wonderfully that in all the phrases quoted by him the word’ Bhoot’ and ‘Pret’ have been used by Gurus as metaphors to convey their philosophy. According to Nanakian Philosophy embodied in the Bani of Guru Nanak the so-called Soul does not go into reincarnation of 8.4 million life-cycles or into the Bhoot or prêt form.. There is no such thing in this universe.

It is very important for the Sikhs to first understand the ‘Nanakian Methodology’ used by Guru Nanak and other Sikh Gurus to write their Bani. One of the various methods used by the Gurus is that they have used ALLEGORIES, METAPHORS, AND SIMILES extensively to convey their philosophy. As soon as one understands Nanakian Methodology it would be much easier to interpret Gurbani in its real perspective.

One can read about it on the following site:

Nanakian Methodology

http://www.iuscanada.com/journal/articles/...Methodology.pdf

For more articles on scientific and logical interpretations of Gurbani go to the following Net:

www.iuscanada.com

Prof Devinder Singh Chahal, PhD

Institute for Understanding Sikhism

4418 Martin-Plouffe

Laval, Quebec, Canada

H7W 5L9

Phone: 450-681-1254

WJKK WJKF

Bad Carpentry!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

I have also came across the article above but would take it with a BIG pinch of salt. Personally I have seen a "ghost" and this experience lasted for approx a minute.! :H: this was when i was very young.

Now ghost dont frighten me, like dogs. Dogs and very very young children have the ability to sense if a person is afraid, good or bad (unless of course if you come across a demented dog then STAY away LOL.gif ).

There are loss souls here on earth and they have been experience by saintly people.