Pets

Bad Girl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Hahahahahaha LOL.gif

bhaisaab if you talk about a lilte Sikh-boy pulling a dangerous dogs ears... watch these short video clips made by a friend of mine from UK...

the dog is a labrador I think grin.gif

such a cute kid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARsyTTlTB4E

I had a pitbull for 5 years and my nephew would pull his ears, kick him, pinch him, hit him, throw stuff at him, poke him,step on his tail, spray him with water etc. and I used to say he is going to bite you oneday and you will not like it. Everytime I saw him doing it even more I would say I hope he bites you now and youll not like him. Keno always let him out of fear of me disciplining him.

One freezing December day a dog was scratching on the door at midnight and my mom opened the door and he came running in and I was sleeping on the couch and I awoke and lifted the covers for him to jump in and he slept the whole night at my feet. My mom tried to get rid of him but he wanted me. He looked as if someone tried to fight him, and he had an ear cut {looked like with scisors} and looked like he had been kicked in the ribs with a broken rib. I never hit him once and he always submitted if I even looked at him like he was in trouble, he would flinch as if I was going to beat him. After a year he finally fully trusted me to not hit him might as well beat him. He also didnt listen to none of my family but me out of 10 people in the house {my mom has a big house} and one day he bit my nephew after 4 years of getting tortured at the hands of my nephew, in the face really good. My nephew had to get lots of stiches in his face because my dog couldnt take it anymore. My parents knew it wasnt Kenos fault and didnt even get mad at him because they knew what Brett did everyday to him. I saw Brett in his stches and he only knew that I had told him for years that one day he was going to bite him and bit him really good as I said. He has a big scar on his cheek but now why he has it and he knows its all his own actions fault. Now he listens to every word I say no matter what, I could tell him the sky is green and he would believe me {not that I mislead him or anything} But now he doesnt listen to my sister or mom and I just walk in the room and he completely stops and I tell him to listen and he doesnt back talk or anything, he just does what I asked even if his mom just asked the same thing.

Well an even longer story shorter one day my parents killed him by calling the pound because I moved out due to them being idiots and I was going to take Keno with me to my new house and they killed him to get me mad. I now Keno was the best dog Ill ever have, and through his good deeds{ he listened completely to me in everyway}{I didnt even talk to him like a dog, I would just say things as if he was my brother etc.} I feel he will graduate from the animal world and be a human. Hopefully his soul makes it through to Waheguru, and he isnt distracted by maya. Cant you tell I loved my dog?

Basically like that but way way way more cruel. Shes just a baby doing it inocently but my nephew was evily doing it.

I don't like cats.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/05/06/nlilly06.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/05/06/ixhome.html ://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai.../ixhome.html ://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai.../ixhome.html

Cat owners warned over killer flowers

By David Sapsted

(Filed: 06/05/2005)

A national alert has been issued to pet owners after pollen from a bunch of supermarket flowers killed a cat.

When John Hartnett bought his wife oriental stargazer lilies, he was unaware that he was passing a death sentence on the family's 13-year-old Siamese, Catalina.

The cat brushed against the flowers then licked the pollen from its fur. Within minutes she started being sick and, within hours, had died after going blind, suffering renal failure and becoming virtually paralysed.

The RSPCA, which is reporting an increase in such cases, is to launch a campaign to alert people to the dangers and lobby for warnings on the flowers.

The RSPCA said: "The problem of lilies isn't widely known and we are seeing an increase in the number of cases we come across. This is because the flowers are becoming more readily available in Britain.

"All lilies are poisonous to cats, with just one leaf eaten possibly leading to death. We will now be urging both manufacturers and producers to issue warnings on their goods so that consumers have an informed choice.

"We also hope to work with the Royal College for Veterinary Surgeons' poison department to produce information fact sheets and figures on this awful matter."

Mr Hartnett, 51, a computer engineer from Folkestone, Kent, said: "Catalina was a curious, fastidious animal and would have investigated the new flowers. But this proved absolutely fatal.

"She endured a vile death. She was suffering terribly. I blame myself but the vet we rushed her to said there was just no chance to save her.

"We have seen the flowers in many places, all with no warnings at all. In America, I have discovered that there is immense coverage on this subject warning people of the dangers but, here, there is nothing.

"I can't believe something so simple as a flower can kill pets in such a terrible, terrible way, and there is absolutely no way of knowing about it."

The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals singles out the Easter lily (Lilium longiflorum), tiger lily (Lilium tigrinum), rubrum lily (Lilium speciosum), Japanese show lily (Lilium lancifolium) and some species of the day lily (Hemerocallis) as liable to cause kidney failure in cats.

The Feline Advisory Bureau, a charity based in Tisbury, Wilts, said: "Symptoms of poisoning from these plants include protracted vomiting, anorexia and depression and ingestion can cause severe, possibly fatal, kidney damage."

Cats can survive if taken to a vet within six hours but the chances of survival decrease rapidly after that. After 18 hours, the kidneys stop working.

Alex Campbell, a toxicologist and managing director of the Poison Advisory Service for vets, said: "When we recieve a call about cats coming into contact with any of the lilium flower family we treat it very seriously indeed. It is one of the worst reactions an animal can come across and it needs highly aggressive management. All parts of a lily are extremely toxic.

"A cat that comes into contact with a lily deteriorates very rapidly. I have even heard of a cat being given human dialysis in an attempt to overcome the effects of toxins in the kidneys."

The danger to cats only began to emerge in 1990 when the first incident was reported in America. Last year, the poison control centre at the ASPCA handled 275 cases.

John Cushnie, a panellist on Gardeners' Question Time, advised gardeners who wanted to avoid harm to cats to select tall lilies and stake those that need support.

Where to buys these flowers.

http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/uk/en/product/8099/1?RA=tiscali ://http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/u...1?RA=tiscali ://http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/u...1?RA=tiscali

post-760-1152598521.jpgpost-760-1152598634.jpg

we have a cat called Bonnie Kaur, also registered under that name...we've had her for nearly 9 years. her mum, Joey, died a few years back. and her sister, Gypsy was put down because she had a tumour on the day we were going to get her. her boyfriend (yes, very manmat i know) is called Scruffy, and he comes to the house sometimes to get attention, but Bonnie usually ignores him, so he gets kinda angry and eats all her food. she's been neutered anyway, thought he woulda figured it out by now.

the pictures are of her as a kitten and her as a grown up.

before her we had 2 gerbils (Sandy and Expo, short for explorer). and before them we had a variety of fish, Snowy was the oldest one, lasted 2 years. there were a few others, but the most memorable was when the minnows got thrown down the sink while a Singh was cleaning out the fishtank. apparently he forgot to take the fish out beforehand. so that was them gone.

She's eaating chawal i see....