Swami Ramdev

Bhai Sahib

This guy is doing a tour of the UK and was recently on Anita Rani's Show on the BBC Asian Network, (click here to listen).

an_swami_ramdevji_210.jpg

His yoga programme on satellite is becoming popular among Sikhs, especially among the bibia.

What are your views about this guy?

Can his Yoga cure Asthma, Eczema and a host of other ailments?

Have you done his Yoga and has it helped you?

Or is it all a big con.

But more importantly can he cure my receding hairline??? :| @

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is doing a tour of the UK and was recently on Anita Rani's Show on the BBC Asian Network, (click here to listen).

an_swami_ramdevji_210.jpg

His yoga programme on satellite is becoming popular among Sikhs, especially among the bibia.

What are your views about this guy?

Name a bibi that doesn't follow a baba!!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

People complain that Yogi Bhajan Ji taught Yoga and hes a SIkh but people follow the teachings of yoga from a hindu and its cool? I dont understand this. 3HO does yoga daily and they get riddiculed.

Kundalini yoga gets ridicule but this hindu can do it and have Sikhs flock and its allright??????

excercises can help people with health problems yes. but i do think ramdev is exaggerating when he says "he was once completely blind, then through yoga he regained his sight fully".

I am also concerned about sikhs watching his programmes. his excercises are fine....they are good for health....BUT i did notice a once on his programme he had a picture of sai baba in the back. (sai baba is a well known paedophiile and fraud) many of u may recall the BBC documentary on british television exposing him and his tricks.

ramdev's yoga excercises are fine however.