Cutting Your Hair...

4RR

• 1 year later...
WGJK, WGJF

I write a newspaper for my school each week. And unfortunately, recently a sikh boy the age of 16, was being bullied...because he wore a turban. It wasn't the first time this had happened to him, but i think it was the last straw! As a result, he cut his hair, behind his parents back. When they found out, they were really upset.

Now for my newspaper, I was thinking of writing a section for all the sikhs in my sixth form block and school, about the reasons not to cut your hair, and how to stop yourself from feeling down because someone is bullying you. Any tips? It could really help me and other people.

I could include a story, a quote from the Guru Ji's, anything pleeease.

PS. This piece of the article will only be read by the sikhs as i will post it to their houses.

4RR

AS U MENTIONED THAT A SIKH BOY CUT HIS HAIR BECAUSE HE WAS BULLIED MANY TIMES AS HE USED TO WEAR A TURBAN.WELL I WOULD LIKE TO TELL U THAT,THAT THE GUY U ARE TALKING ABOUT HAS INVITED THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS .NOW HE WILL HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM THE GUYS WHO USED TO BULLY HIM BECAUSE NOW THOSE GUYS KNOW THAT THIS GUY IS SCARED OF THEM.I I WAS IN HIS PLACE AND WAS BULLIEE FOR WEARING A TURBAN RATHER THAN CUTTING MY HAIR I WOULD CUT THEIR FINGERS AND FEED THEM TO A STRAY DOG.BUY DOING SO NOBODY WOULD DARE TO EVER BULLY OR MAKE A MOCKERY OF A SIKH.SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE.I ALSO HAVE A FEELING THAT THE GUY U ARE TALKING ABOUT ALWAYS WANTED TO CUT HIS HAIR AS HE MAY BE INFLUENCED BY HIS WESTERNISED FRIENDS.HOW DO U TRUST HIM ON CUTTING HIS HAIR JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BULLIED BY SOME COWARDS?WAS HE EVER BULLIED IN YOUR PRESENCE OR ARE U THE GUY WHO WAS BULLIED?SPEAK THE TRUTH AND THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING HIDDEN ON YOUR PART AND I WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE TO HELP U WITH ANYTHING U WANT OR IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH.IF U WANT TO READ SO,E STORIES ABT OUT GURUS THEN VISIT THE WEBSITE WHICH IS WWW.ALLABOUTSIKHS.COM.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA,

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.