When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

Dear Sangat jee,

WJKK WJKF,

We all know that prakash chand badal is an RSS person who is openly indulging in anti panthic activities inside SGPC and outside .

Then why the hell are Sikh people attending his rallies in Punjab ?

Below is picture of badal dal rally in Banga,Nawanshahr just 2 days before, where we can see Sikhs also in saffron turbans in the audience:

post-5393-1153557630.jpg

And here is badal before the rally indulging in "pooja" at a Hindu temple and then bowing before and showering flower petals in front of pictures of Hindu devis and devtas :

post-5393-1153557612.jpg

As you can read he even put 'tika" on his forehead.

Bhaur who was stage manager on July 2,2006 ,the day badal and Mann dal supporters clashed on the stage at Gurdwara Manji sahib,also accompanied badal at the temple.

His wife openly bows before Ashutosh Noormahalia and Bhaniaraywala.

When will Sikhs in Punjab learn that this person can do nothing good for the Sikh panth ?

Will Sikhs in Punjab vote again for this corrupt RSS goonda ?

Cant real Gursikhs in badal dal leave him now ?

das nimana

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

THOSE SIKHS NEED TO BE PUBLICALY HUMILIATED!

If any Sikh is seen with this group should be shunned and if they wear a turban have it ripped off and burned. They insult the Gurus institution when they associate themselves with a hindu and anti pantheic org.

Why are some Sikhs so retardedly stupid ???????

Why do so many Sikhs completely ignore what GuruJi says about worshipping pictures and stautes????????????????

Alot of Sikhs give the who Sikh Panth a bad name?????????????????????

“Jub Lug Khalsa rahe niaraa, Tub lug tej deeo Mai Saara. Jub Aeh Gahai bipran kee reet, Mein naa karron inkee parteet.”

“That so long as my Khalsa stays uniquely distinct, I will provide it with all the strength. And when it starts imitating others, I will care not any more for it”

Sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Guest PunjabSingh

Sikhs in Punjab have already learned too much. In future, they will be teaching good lessons to those who slander GurSikhs in Punjab.

Please explain what you mean ?? grin.gif

Im also in Punjab

You are in Punjab and still you do not know what happened in Punjab since 1978? You are in Punjab and still you do not know what Sikhs in Punjab have learned? You are in Punjab and Sikhs abroad are your role models? You are in Punjab and still you slander Sikhs in Punjab? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why millions of people love Parkash Singh Badal? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party was defeated in last assembly elections? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party won the SGPC elections despite problems created by the Punjab Govt? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who are the people who are supporting and taking 'Siropao' from the Congress Chief Minister? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who hold 'Gupt' meetings with the RSS?

If you need explanation, you can meet me. I am also in Punjab.

Guest PunjabSingh

You are in Punjab and still you do not know what happened in Punjab since 1978? You are in Punjab and still you do not know what Sikhs in Punjab have learned? You are in Punjab and Sikhs abroad are your role models? You are in Punjab and still you slander Sikhs in Punjab? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why millions of people love Parkash Singh Badal? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party was defeated in last assembly elections? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party won the SGPC elections despite problems created by the Punjab Govt? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who are the people who are supporting and taking 'Siropao' from the Congress Chief Minister? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who hold 'Gupt' meetings with the RSS?

If you need explanation, you can meet me. I am also in Punjab.

No I dont know.

Tell me and the whole sangat here what you are trying to say .

Who the hell is slandering Sikhs in Punjab ? Are you in your senses ?

Im slandering badal and his stooges and I'll continue to do so till he and his son are removed from the scene or from this earth .