When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I am sure that every Sikh in Punjab who has a genuine concern for Sikhi knows exactly what is going on in the Punjab. Sikhs in India are not blind, but they are also not stupid. They know what time is passing over the Panth and know that what is really needed is parchar of Sikhi and re-association of the Sikhs to Sikhi. We can blame Badal all we want, but he is just a manifestation of the problem of the Panth as a whole. If he goes...so what? Another can come in and take his place. Rather, it is time to start to focus inwards to the Panth and seeing what is the problem inside. Solve that and Badal will disappear.

What is Badal after all? It is the people who are electing him in right? For God Sakes, Sikhs are voting him in!! Reason: Corruption in the hearts of the common person. Thought process is something like, "Well, Badal can get my kid into college or settle my legal issues or etc., so I will vote him in". Hence the need of Sikhi parchar...so that they can get over this problem of Badal dependence. The problem, Sangat Ji, is what is happening to the people in the Panth, not Badal. He is a mere figurehead of that problem, someone to assign blame (though not exactly wrong to do so...he is responsible for his actions too). But he is there because the people keep him there.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

The fact is even if all Sikhs vote against badal,hindus will vote him in .

Guest PunjabSingh

I am a sikh of punjab. I am proud of it. So far as Punjab's politics is concerned, sikhs living outside of India have nothing to do with it. Punjab politics belongs to people of Punjab.

Weither someone likes or not, Parkash singh badal is the biggest sikh leader. no other leader has such number of suppoters. it is fact. it is up to us if we like this or not, but this is true.

Every point by amrit bha ji is accepted. well done bha ji. we are not blind. we know what game these people are playing. they just hate us because we are now prime minister. they hate us because we are now army chief.

who should be the next cm of punjab? this question is for people of punjab, not for people living outside india. we are proud to be sikhs. we are proud to be punjabi sikhs.

well done amrit bha ji. anti-punjabi-sikh people have no answer to your points. they can use bad language against you. but no problem. it proved that they know nothing about sikh principles.

Im also in Punjab.Im proud to be a Sikh first and Punjabi later .

Ive never said anything against Punjabi Sikhs.How can I say anything against my brothers ?

Read what the title of says "When will Sikhs in Punjab learn ? "

When will Sikhs in Punjab learn that badal has nothing to do with Sikhi and we can not expect anything good for the Sikhs under his leadership .

He may win the elections and if you are in Punjab you must be knowing how people particularly poor ones are made to vote for a particular party with the help of notes and liquor.

During elections you will see 100 rupees notes,liquor ,drugs etc being didtributed in very large numbers to make people vote in their favour.

A true Sikh will never do such anti Sikh acts just to get votes.

So election results mean nothing .

Moreover some 30-40 % people never go to vote.

When will Sikhs learn that badal is an big opportunist ?

Thousands of Sikhs gave their lives as a result of Dharam Yudh morcha launched by people like badal.

He used to instigate Sikh youth against the central govt in the name of Dharam Yudh Morcha as a result of which thousands attained martyrdom and still thousands are languishing in jails.

Whereas he used to go to jail to fool people and to escape assasination at the hands of kharkoos.

In jail too he was given all facilities as he was hand in glove with the govt.

When will Sikhs in Punjab learn that badal is the same person who transported Gurbachna nirankari to delhi after the 1978 clash between AKJ and Nirankaris in Amritsar .

Just today badal's SGPC men beat up members of Akhand Kirtani Jatha and Akali Dal(Amritsar) outside Gurdwara Dukhnivaran Sahib ,Patiala.So much so that today 2 persons' gaatras and dastaars were removed.

So badal's anti Sikh activities are continuing day by day.

Unfortunately Im related to badal and some of my cousins are openly helping him so much so that one of them gave sukhbir 1 lakh rupees before the last elections .But I know why they do this.Only to get favours from him later.

They are not doing this to promote Sikhi or anything like that.

Im a staunch supporter of Akali Dal(Mann) so much so that in last elections I voted for the Akali Dal(Mann) candidate though he did not win.In earlier elections when there was no Mann dal candidates I just boycotted and did not vote.Now it is great that we have Bhai Bittu also in Akali Dal(Amritsar).

There is something known as 'gairat','anakh' and 'zamir ' which did not allow me to vote for badal and I will never as I know what that family is and how bibi badal bows before bhaniarawala and ashutosh who are biggest enemies of Sikhism.

Badal has always fooled Sikhs in the name of panth but himself is indulging in the most anti panthic activities himself .

No doubt Bhai Bittu and Sardar Mann have done 'qurbani' for the panth and they are sincere regarding their duty towards the panth but we need a good orator and motivator like Sant Bhindranwale also at this juncture.

As regards Amritpal's questions they have been answered a number of times by various people in this forum but he just refuses to concede it.

And Amritpal you have written that you dont know who 'das nimana' is ,so be it as I do not want any certificate from you regarding this.

But I know you are a person who is seeking publicity ,your web site shows that and your arguments in this forum also show it .

So far as "Dalit Chetna Rally " of badal is concerned badalkays might have bought many people to the rally saying that they are going to a 'mela" and will be given langar etc but 'Dalits' were not there in the rally in large numbers .

Sikhs living outside Punjab are not anti punjabi sikhs as you call them.Many of them shifted to other countries when GOI started persecuting Sikhs in Punjab and when fake encounters were taking place .

They know more about Punjab and Sikhi much more than many of the forum members.

They were the ones who refused to get hinduised or be infuenced by bahmanvaad.

Im in Punjab and I know most Sikhs are influenced by bahmanvaad here whether you like it or not.

das nimana

Guest PunjabSingh

punjab is only for those who live in punjab. full stop.

we do not need your help. instead you need help from us. do you think we ask you to send pracharak to punjab. it is YOU who want granthis and ragis from punjab.

if you can help us, then do stop anti-punjabi-sikh people.

SIKHS OF PUNJAB ZINDABAD

Mintu you are showing your foolishness by calling Sikhs living outside Punjab as anti-sikh-punjabi people !

punjab is only for those who live in punjab. full stop.

we do not need your help. instead you need help from us. do you think we ask you to send pracharak to punjab. it is YOU who want granthis and ragis from punjab.

if you can help us, then do stop anti-punjabi-sikh people.

SIKHS OF PUNJAB ZINDABAD

Thanks for slamming the door on your own kind! Punjab is not a steel fortress with ONE DOOR. We all have DOORS IN that we can choose to open whenever we want. Who are you? You don't represent all the sikhs of Punjab, anyway.

NO! SIKHS ALL OVER THE EARTH ZINDABAD!

I agree :TH:

Guest PunjabSingh

I think only one example is enough to prove that people like 'Das Nimana' make false statements. He says 'Dalit rally' by Badal was 'flop', but fact is there in newspapers: http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20060724/main2.htm#k4 :T: We still need to guess who 'Das Nimana' is?

Amritpal you have quoted from Daily Ajit newspaper .

Baljinder Singh Hamdard and his newspaper are totally pro badal.

All his news items are pro badal .The editorial which he wrote after the July 2,2006 incident exposed him further.

You should know that Baljinder Singh Hamdard was given a very high post and various honours when badal was in power so he has turned his newspaper into pro badal one .

Here is the real story of the Dalit Chetna Rally at Bir Baba Budha Sahib :

post-5393-1153865419.jpg

Ajit is so much biased in favour of badal that Ive stopped reading it and changed my Daily Punjabi newspaper .

Ive been reading Ajit Since 1983 when it was considered a panthic newspaper but now it is a badal newspaper .

There is no Sikh media at the moment which can represent the Sikh viewpoint in an unbiased manner amongst the masses which is very unfortunate.

Remember a gathering of badal dal workers doesnt make it a Dalit Chetna Rally .Many of even these workers came to the rally as they were told that they were going to a mela .

We have 2 completely contradicting news reports of the same rally so we are not even sure whether the picture shown in Ajit is actually of this rally or not .

Anything is possible in the media here .

One more thing, I never say anything in this forum without proof so dont accuse me of making false statements .

das nimana

Guest PunjabSingh

they just hate us because we are now prime minister. they hate us because we are now army chief.

Now who is "they" ?

And Mintu how can you represent all Sikhs of Punjab ?

As regards Manmohan Singh becoming PM we were happy in the beginning .

But so far he has given nothing to "Sikhs" and "Punjab" .There was high expectation that he being a Sikh and from Amritsar he would do something about the demands of "Sikhs" and "Punjab" but he hasnt so far.

So much so that his ministers refused to equate the farmers' suicide problems of Punjab with that of Vidharba.

Instead he doesnt even visit any Gurdwara when he goes on foreign tours.Not only this he refuses to meet Sikhs during his foreign tours .

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

I just kind of skimmed though the posts on this thread. I think there mainly two problems in punjab.

1) There's no good Sikh Leader in Punjab who people can vote for.

2) If there is, majority of public in Punjab is not aware of Sikhi, and therefore, these votes go towards anti-sikh leaders.

I think the solution to these problems is to do more and more Sikhi da Parchar in homes, villages, cities, and everywhere it is possible. When I was in punjab, I personally did not know anything about Sikhi, we were used to do Gugge di pooja, celebrate Rakhri, Lohri, kanjkaan, painchkaan (i dont know wat it means), go to a peer's samaadh to a nearby village every thirsday and light deevas with mustard oil, distribute besan da prashad, then go to gurdwara, etc. etc.

I don't consider it to be fault of the people in punjab and I'm just one example and people may have different experiences depending on where they are from in Punjab. But a fact cannot be ignored that majority of our youth in Punjab are becoming patit, indulging in drugs, our parents and other patwante sajjan who have full beards and turbans go to Liquor stores and consume high amount of liquor.

There are lots and lots of things that need to be take care of and must be targetted at general public in Punjab. No matter how many sharab de theke indian gov't openes, doesn't matter how cheap liquor or drugs become in punjabi and to what extent it is reaching at our youth in villages, schools, and colleges, but if we are aware of Sikhi, Sikhi History, and aware of who we are, there are better chances that we are saved from these choric diseases.

I dont mean to change the topic of this thead, but all I'm trying to say is that the problem lies beyond elections and choice of leaders and me taking about these things won't solve a darn thing in punjab. If learned Gursikhs can work jointly to educate people in punab about Sikhi and Sikhs outside of Punjab can help these Gursikhs with maaya. these are my 2 cents. apologies requested in advance.....