When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

No I dont know.

Yes, it is very obvious.

Tell me and the whole sangat here what you are trying to say .

It is already written on walls. Try to read and if you can read, then try to understand.

Who the hell is slandering Sikhs in Punjab ?

Read the title you gave to this thread. You say, "WHEN WILL SIKHS IN PUNJAB LEARN?" Simply, you are saying that Sikhs in Punjab have not learned till now. Is this not slandering?

Are you in your senses ?

Yeah, I am. That is why I told that Sikhs in Punjab will be teaching good lessons. We, Sikhs in Punjab, can teach you only when we are in our senses. Because we are in our senses, so we will teach good lessons.

m slandering badal and his stooges

Slandering? Means 'Ninda'? You forgot, "Ninda Bhali Kisee Kee Naahi, Manmukh Mugadh Karen"? Or you simply wanted to 'CRITICIZE' him? Still, you have NO right to call him 'Parkash CHAND Badal'. Criticism is not so easy to do. For this, you have to learn, as Sikhs of Punjab already have learned.

and I'll continue to do so till he and his son are removed from the scene or from this earth .

I will not ask you, "Are you in your senses?" Any person in his senses knows why I will not.

Well, if you think making such posts on SikhSangat.com will remove him and his son from the scene, then please continue to do so. I believe any supporter of Parkash Singh Badal would like you making posts on any such forums. Why? Because they know only a handful Sikhs in Punjab use internet. You can contact the Admin of SikhSangat.com and can confirm from them. They can tell you how many people from Punjab visit/post on this website. Dear 'Anti-Badal', I am a moderator on a Sikh forum. I have my own websites. I am associated with other websites as well. I know how many people from Punjab visit my sites.

If you are in Punjab, then go to the public of Punjab. Go to villages of Punjab. Go to cities of Punjab. Go to newspapers in Punjab. And, tell them what you are saying on this website. Follow Simranjit Singh Maan. He does so. And if you are in Punjab, you must have known how many Sikhs follow him.

Well, you know that it is not easy to remove Parkash SINGH Badal. At least, you cannot do this. :T: See, now you agree in your heart. No? Hai Ke nahi?

Chalo chhaddo Paraanh. I live in Mohali. Where do you live? Can we meet? :T:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

You are in Punjab and still you do not know what happened in Punjab since 1978? You are in Punjab and still you do not know what Sikhs in Punjab have learned? You are in Punjab and Sikhs abroad are your role models? You are in Punjab and still you slander Sikhs in Punjab? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why millions of people love Parkash Singh Badal? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party was defeated in last assembly elections? You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party won the SGPC elections despite problems created by the Punjab Govt? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who are the people who are supporting and taking 'Siropao' from the Congress Chief Minister? You are in Punjab and still you do not know who hold 'Gupt' meetings with the RSS?

If you need explanation, you can meet me. I am also in Punjab.

No I dont know.

Tell me and the whole sangat here what you are trying to say .

You are in Punjab and still you slander Sikhs in Punjab?

Who the hell is slandering Sikhs in Punjab ? Are you in your senses ?

You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party was defeated in last assembly elections?

Because he has forgotten all demands of Sikhs so Sikhs didnt vote for him.

He signed the Amritsar declaration at Akaal Takht and forgot about it when he came to power.

He has forgotten the 1973 Anandpur Sahib resolution long time back.

Moreover he's father of corruption .

Mrs Badal could tell how much money there was in a bag just by holding it.

Badal had indulged in fleecing people by giving a new name to bribe and corruption "Fees for work done".

He has broken all records for doing anti Sikh work directly or indirectly through SGPC.

You are in Punjab and still you do not know why his party won the SGPC elections despite problems created by the Punjab Govt?

Your questioned is answered by Bhai Ranjit Singh,Former Jathedar of Akaal Takht here in today's newspaper :

post-5393-1153593775.jpg

If you cant read it try a magnifying glass.

You are in Punjab and still you do not know why millions of people love Parkash Singh Badal?

You are wrong the above photo of badal rally will show you who are more :True Sikhs or others .

When badal stooges attacked Mann supporters in Ludhiana most were bhaiyas lead by people like Balwinder Bains (a former Akali Dal Mann person,who even became SGPC member on the Mann dal ticket and deserted Sardar Mann just for the sake of 'kursi" )who are just greedy for assembly tickets .

The whole thing was planned a day in advance and sticks,bricks,swords were collected one day before and next day peaceful Mann dal supporters were beaten up and their turbans removed.

This is the first time Ive heard "miilions of people love badal".Hope you are not running for badal dal's ticket .

You are in Punjab and still you do not know who are the people who are supporting and taking 'Siropao' from the Congress Chief Minister?

No I dont know ,you tell me.

Though Im not a supporter of congress ,as far as Im concerned Capt Amarinder Singh is a much better Sikh than badal.

You are in Punjab and still you do not know who hold 'Gupt' meetings with the RSS?

Not Gupt but open meetings are held by badal and his stooges with RSS and BJP .

You might be knowing more than me as may be you have read more newspaper reports than me unless you yourself are indulging in all that you have written above .

I'll remain against PRAKASH CHAND BADAL and his stooges and I'll continue to do so till he and his son are removed from the scene or from this earth .

Chandu's supporters will be known as chand .

I know him better than you .badal always calls those opposed to him as Congress agents whereas his children are married to Congressias .

By the way Im also from the same district as badal and in a way related to him but I want to see him go for the sake of Sikhi.

das nimana

Because he has forgotten all demands of Sikhs so Sikhs didnt vote for him.

He signed the Amritsar declaration at Akaal Takht and forgot about it when he came to power.

He has forgotten the 1973 Anandpur Sahib resolution long time back.

Moreover he's father of corruption .

Mrs Badal could tell how much money there was in a bag just by holding it.

Badal had indulged in fleecing people by giving a new name to bribe and corruption "Fees for work done".

He has broken all records for doing anti Sikh work directly or indirectly through SGPC.

Are you serious? Check the data of last assembly votes. His party was defeated because a big part of Hindus in Punjab did not vote for the BJP. Check the data dear 'Anti-Badal'. Well, I know you will not, becaues you do not want to face the truth.

If you think, his party was defeated becuase he forgot 'Amritsar Declaration', then please tell why those, who di not forget 'Amritsar Declaration' were defeated? :T:

If Sikhs in Punjab were against his party, then why his party won the SGPC elections, where only Sikh voters vote? :T:

No dear, he is TRYING to break old records set before him. :T:

Your questioned is answered by Bhai Ranjit Singh,Former Jathedar of Akaal Takht here in today's newspaper :

You like him? Really? I live in Mohali, brother. And he purchased a 'Kothi' in my city. You know what was his name on the papers he signed? Do you know? I think you know. :T: Because even a child living in Punjab knows. :T: And you know how many seats he could win in Punjab? :T: And, dear, you like him. Dear you like him despite the fact that he created divisions in Panth. Oh dear, you like him, though other Takhts' heads during his time disliked.

If you cant read it try a magnifying glass.

I can read it clearly, but try to read what is NOT written in it.

You are wrong the above photo of badal rally will show you who are more :True Sikhs or others .

I have no authority to declare who is true Sikh. Only Guru has the right.

When badal stooges attacked Mann supporters in Ludhiana most were bhaiyas lead by people like Balwinder Bains (a former Akali Dal Mann person,who even became SGPC member on the Mann dal ticket and deserted Sardar Mann just for the sake of 'kursi" )who are just greedy for assembly tickets .

Anti-Badal people even killed people. So what? Still, he is big political leader in Punjab than Simranjit Singh Maan. Check the list of Punjab's MLA. Check the list of SGPC members.

The whole thing was planned a day in advance and sticks,bricks,swords were collected one day before and next day peaceful Mann dal supporters were beaten up and their turbans removed.

You forgot to mention lastest incident, where turbans of Badal's supporters were removed. Why are you so biased?

This is the first time Ive heard "miilions of people love badal".

Don't you know how many votes are needed to elect as many MLAs as Badal has in Punjab? Yes brother, 'Millions of people'.

Hope you are not running for badal dal's ticket .

Please read The Mission Statement on my website. I am not associated with any political party. It is not difficult to get a ticket, but be sure, I will NEVER join any political institution.

No I dont know ,you tell me.

If you are in Punjab, then open your eyes. You will know.

Though Im not a supporter of congress ,as far as Im concerned Capt Amarinder Singh is a much better Sikh than badal.

Why do you think he is much better Sikh than Badal? Do you think he does not take part in 'Havan'? Do you think he does not drink? Do you think he does not eat meat? Do you think he does not go to temples? Do you think he does not put 'Tilak' on his forehead? Do you think he does not dye his beard? What makes him better Sikh?

Even if I believe you are not supporter of Congress, it goes in favour of Congress in elections, when Sikhs give vote against Badal's party. It is politics, dear brother. Go to my site's gallery section, and try to understand why Capt Amarinder Singh gives Siropas to anti-Badal Sikhs. :T:

Not Gupt but open meetings are held by badal and his stooges with RSS and BJP .

If they are genuine, they do not mind open meetings. If they are hiding something, they need 'Gupt' meetings. Simple.

You might be knowing more than me as may be you have read more newspaper reports than me unless you yourself are indulging in all that you have written above .

Dear, I am not hidden anywhere. You can check what I do in my real life. What about you? What is your real name? What is your real whereabout? Come to me. Meet me in my house. Do not worry. I will not tell any body online that you are anti-Sikh or pro-congress. Promise.

I'll remain against PRAKASH CHAND BADAL and his stooges and I'll continue to do so till he and his son are removed from the scene or from this earth .

Please remain against him if you want him in power again. I am sure it will help him. He would love people like you making posts online. Otherwise you would go open in punjab, which would definitely be harmful to his party. I suggest you to start a website against Badal, like anti-badal.com. You can start a blog either. It is free on bloggers.com

Chandu's supporters will be known as chand .

You have no authority to change anyone's name. And how badal is Chandu's supporter? Is there any body on this planet, who is Chandu's supporter? People simply believe that Chandu never existed. It does not make them Chandu supporters.

I know him better than you .badal always calls those opposed to him as Congress agents whereas his children are married to Congressias .

And, you will NEVER tell the forum that Badal brought them into the Akali Dal? :T: Okay, speak your mind.... Are you hurt that a traditional Congress family became Akali, only because of Badal? :T:

Brother, if you are anti-Congress and still unmarried, then get married to a Congressi girl. Then, try to bring her to political party of your choice. :T:

By the way Im also from the same district as badal and in a way related to him but I want to see him go for the sake of Sikhi.

Thank you very much. Now we know your district. :T:

The best way to serve Sikhi is to be a true preacher of Sikhism. So, be a 'Parchaarak' and remain in Punjab. If Badal goes, some other corrupt politician will take his place. Making childish posts on a forum, where only a few Sikhs from Punjab visit, makes no difference. It does not matter if every single Sikh of UK/US/Canada goes against Badal. The MLAs and members of the SGPC are elected by people of Punjab (Haryana Sikhs also take part in SGPC elections. One seat each from HP and Kashmir is there). And most of them do not come online, so go to them, go to public. Otherwise, you are wasting your own and others time. Do not forget that most visitors of Sikh forums are teenagers or young people. Tell them something positive. Tell them something they can do for the Panth. Tell them great Guru-history. Tell them deep meanings of Gurbani. Tell them Sikh culture. Tell them to love people. Tell them to respect parents.

das nimana

Do you think you behave like a 'Nimaana'?

Regards,

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

Badal's and his dusht party's a$$ needs to be kicked outta politics along with his pakhandi and panjab desperately needs a change as a saviour ....SAD(A) is the most likely candidate on whom our hopes can be pinned for the future......congress or badal are never gonna do anything other than aligning with dusht bahamanwadi indian govt and attack sikhi....they can't even utter khalistan out of their mouths....time and again it has been provedthat badal is the biggest traitor of our panth, he used bhaniarawala, his wife goes to ashutosh, dusht badal even compromised on panjab's waters with haryana due to with panjab lost the case in supreme court of india just coz his friend om parkash chautala was the haryana cm.......... by the way what did they do in their last term??? nothing and congress i feel is marginally better than badal but again during congress regime nothing much has changed except the number of liquor vends which are rising day by day in number coz the contractor ponty chadha is cm's friend...chemists sell drugs and nothing is done...there are countless issues.......if SAD(A) is elected to power then only can a peaceful fight for khalistan start......whatever happening now in regard to khalistan (if at all) is falling on deaf ears......But having said that it is gonna be an uphill task for SAD(A) to educate the drug addict panjab state whereas parkash dass badal and congress know all illegal means like distributing liquor,drugs as means to lure people and get voted.....all we can do is educate people in our circles and spread awareness and one more thing: do an ardaas for betterment of sikh panth and khalistan......one day waheguru's gonna smile at us

BHUL CHUK MAAF

I have recieved a PM from a brother, who says he lives in Punjab. :T: I think I should write here one of my points.

I am not a political activist. I am NOT associated with any any political party. As a researcher, I simply tell facts. For example, if I say Atal Bihari Vajpai is bigger leader than Parkash Singh Badal, it does not mean I am supporter of Atal Bihari Vajpai and against Parkash Singh Badal. I am just telling facts. Similarly, it is a fact that number of Badal's supporters is bigger then that of Simranjit Singh Maan. It is a fact.

I do not wear blue turban, it does not make me 'Anti-Akali'; and I do wear mostly white turban, it does not make me a Congress man. I sometime wear saffron turban, it does not make me a supporter of 'Hindu nation'. :T:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear 'Babbar Khalistani' :T:

If you are in Punjab, then vote for Simranjit Singh Maan. Elections are near. Try to bring him in power. :T: You know how many votes he needs to become CM of Punjab. Just slandering Badal will not work. :T:

Regards,

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

www.amritworld.com

Guest PunjabSingh

I have recieved a PM from a brother, who says he lives in Punjab. :T: I think I should write here one of my points.

In that PM you were also asked whether you support Anandpur Sahib Resolution of 1973 or not ?

Sant Bhindrawale wanted this resolution to be implemented "completely" .

Just for your info today's "Dalit Chetna Rally " of your favourite prakash chand badal at Jhabaal,Amritsar Distt was a flop .

das nimana

I am not defending Parkash Singh Badal. Read my posts carefully. I am just stating facts. Badal does not need any defence from me. People make posts against him, it does not harm him; and if someone defends him (as you call it), it does not give any defence to Badal. He does not care who writes against or in favour of him. Why should he care either? How many Punjabis visit discussion forums?

You have called us blind, but I will not call Sikhs outside India blind; because most of them now know the ground reality of Punjab. I have very good well wishers outside India. They are GurSikhs. They are worried about Punjab, but they do not slander GurSikhs of Punjab or India.

In fact, we are not blind. During recent years, we have learned too much. We can see things more clearly. We can see what is coming next. We can see who are the people who are not happy to see Sikhs in Punjab happy. We can see who are the people who just love to slander us. We can see what is going to happen to them. We can see why Indian govt does not ban anti-India and pro-Khalistani websites. We can see which team is working to remove the name of Sikhism in India. We can see who are the people who do not want Sikhism to be spread in other parts of India. We can see who are the people who are trying to create inferior complex among Sikhs in India. We can see that India is ours. We can see that non-Sikh Indian want to be Sikhs of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. We can see who are the people who do not want so. We can see why they are trying to stop us. We can see why they are calling us blind.

But, wait a minute. Perhaps you are right. We ARE blind. We are blind in love of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji-Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. We are blind brother, we want to remain blind. We have see our Guru, what else should we see now.

Brother 'Babbar Khalistani', call us whatever you like, but remember we cannot be abolished. Why? Because: -

Khanda Jaa Kai Haath Maih, Kalgi Sohai Sees. So Hamri Rachheya Karai, Sri Kalgidhar Jagdish.

In that PM you were also asked whether you support Anandpur Sahib Resolution of 1973 or not ?

Sant Bhindrawale wanted this resolution to be implemented "completely" .

Just for your info today's "Dalit Chetna Rally " of your favourite prakash chand badal at Jhabaal,Amritsar Distt was a flop .

das nimana

In my reply, I asked if the sender :T: knows difference between Anandpur Sahib Resolution and demand of Khalistan by Simranjit Singh Maan. :T:

You should be very-very thankful that 'Dalit Chetna Rally' was a flop, as you believe. Oh Bharaava, Je Punjab da Dalit jaag Pya, Ta Soch what will happen to your 'community'? Dalits were awaken in Talhan. You know what happened then? :T:

Well, this is why the sender of that PM :T: wrote to me, "Oye Saun Ja !" ? :T:

Jaage Hoye Lokaan To Kaafi Dar Lagda Hai? :T:

"Jaagauh Jaagauh Suteyo, Challeya Vanjaara" (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

AMDy eyih n AwKIAin ijn muiK loiex nwih ]

a(n)dhhae eaehi n aakheean jin mukh loein naahi ||

Do not call them blind, who have no eyes in their face.

AMDy syeI nwnkw Ksmhu GuQy jwih ]1]

a(n)dhhae saeee naanakaa khasamahu ghuthhae jaahi ||1||

They alone are blind, O Nanak, who wander away from their Lord and Master. ||1||

(Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

I am not defending Parkash Singh Badal. Read my posts carefully. I am just stating facts. Badal does not need any defence from me. People make posts against him, it does not harm him; and if someone defends him (as you call it), it does not give any defence to Badal. He does not care who writes against or in favour of him. Why should he care either? How many Punjabis visit discussion forums?

You have called us blind, but I will not call Sikhs outside India blind; because most of them now know the ground reality of Punjab. I have very good well wishers outside India. They are GurSikhs. They are worried about Punjab, but they do not slander GurSikhs of Punjab or India.

In fact, we are not blind. During recent years, we have learned too much. We can see things more clearly. We can see what is coming next. We can see who are the people who are not happy to see Sikhs in Punjab happy. We can see who are the people who just love to slander us. We can see what is going to happen to them. We can see why Indian govt does not ban anti-India and pro-Khalistani websites. We can see which team is working to remove the name of Sikhism in India. We can see who are the people who do not want Sikhism to be spread in other parts of India. We can see who are the people who are trying to create inferior complex among Sikhs in India. We can see that India is ours. We can see that non-Sikh Indian want to be Sikhs of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. We can see who are the people who do not want so. We can see why they are trying to stop us. We can see why they are calling us blind.

But, wait a minute. Perhaps you are right. We ARE blind. We are blind in love of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji-Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. We are blind brother, we want to remain blind. We have see our Guru, what else should we see now.

Brother 'Babbar Khalistani', call us whatever you like, but remember we cannot be abolished. Why? Because: -

Khanda Jaa Kai Haath Maih, Kalgi Sohai Sees. So Hamri Rachheya Karai, Sri Kalgidhar Jagdish.

First of all brother be straightforwad in ur views and also tell us which are the "people" u referring to in ur reply and secondly the word slander means:1) Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation

2) A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now maybe i was short of words in badal's "praise". just assess for a few minutes that how much loss alone badal has done of sikhs' in last 22 years. I don't see any wrong in condemning a traitor in sikh disguise who's a tout of rss.

FATEH