When Will Sikhs In Punjab Learn ?

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

First of all brother be straightforwad in ur views and also tell us which are the "people" u referring to in ur reply and secondly the word slander means:1) Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation

2) A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now maybe i was short of words in badal's "praise". just assess for a few minutes that how much loss alone badal has done of sikhs' in last 22 years. I don't see any wrong in condemning a traitor in sikh disguise who's a tout of rss.

FATEH

Yes Amrit world be clear and straightforward in what you are saying ..we know this and we know that doesnt tell what you know .

You said if Dalits wake up this and that will haapen .

Dont you see that badal is trying to hold a seperate "Dalit" rally .In other words he's trying to divide Sikhs into castes whereas Sikhism doesnt permit caste system .

During the Khalistan movement ,which is not finished yet , no kharkoo or jhujaroo ever thought of his/her caste instead they fought collectively.

Simranjit Singh Mann mentioned the Anandpur Sahib Resolution of 1978 and not Khalistan at Tarn Taran so I asked you "Do you support the resolution or not ? " But you didnt give me any answer.

As regards your views about Sikh aspirations and demands ,your views would have been different had your sister been raped or your brother had been killed during the 1984 anti Sikh pogroms or in fake encounters.

If you still dont care then I dont know what to say.

This is what actually happened but the new generation like yourself have been brainwashed by this bahmanwaadi media .That is why you people are sleeping.

RSS and other Bahmanwaadi people have been trying to finish Sikhs,Sikh's religious institutions,culture.litterature etc in a very clandestine way as they know it is not easy to face Sikhs head on .

They know it from their past experience .

They used to say that the Sikh Freedom movement was being carried out by few misguided elements ie muthi bhar gumraah log .

They kept on saying this for 10 years and killed around 2 lakh Sikhs .This is true but you may not believe since you are still sleeping .

I remember seeing Newspaper reports in those days mentioning around 20 Sikh youths being killed daily by the police,army or CRPF in encounters ,most of which were fake .

One minister remarked that we will kill 10,000 Sikhs in a such a way that no one in the world will know .

GOI did exactly that but the count was 100000 where as some estimates speak of 200000.

As Bhai Bittu has pointed out that it is tragedy that we still dont even know how many of us became shaheed (the number is so high).

Besides those Sikhs that have been killed thousands are still languishing in various Indian jails.

Many of them without trial for more than 22 years .Some of them even as old as 80 or more.

Many of the freedom fighters were Dalits(if you are bent upon categorising them)

I do not trust these bahmans they can do anything ,anytime .

They are already trying it indirectly through their stooges like badal but can do so directly anytime.

Bahmans are only 8% of India's population and control almost the whole political scene in India.

I will again say the fight between badal and Mann is that of "kursi" and "Qurbani".

badal is after "kursi" and has left all demands of Sikhs so much that Jathedar Vedanti who is nowadays called poojari had said few months back to badal to drop the word "Akali" from his dal as he no longer represents the Sikhs and their aspirations.

Mann and Bittu on the other hand have done Qurbani for our qaum which is unquestionable.

This badal is so corrupt that in the past whenever he feared some threat to himself politically or physically he used to go and sit in jail where he used to enjoy all facilities and was never tortured like Mann .

Sikhs and Sikhi will be much better of without the badal family.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear 'Babbar Khalistani' :T:

The discussion can go further only if you reply all the points raised in my previous posts. That is the way to discuss an issue. It is not that you continue to raise your points, and I reply. For that purpose, I have a forum, where only a few selected persons can visit: http://amritworld.com/forum/list.php?4

First of all brother be straightforwad in ur views

The facts in my statements are straightforward, dear 'Babbar Khalistani'. :T: And you have not replied to my points, so it proves that you have no answer.

and also tell us which are the "people" u referring to in ur reply

I am clearly referring to people, who are anti-Sikh and who slander Sikhs living in Punjab.

and secondly the word slander means:1) Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation

2) A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

You have called Sikhs in Punjab blind. It is clearly slander. There are thousands of GurSikhs living in Punjab and you call them blind. A person calling GurSikhs blind is nothing but a slanderer.

PROVE my statements false, if you can. Otherwise accept the truth written in my posts. Even if you do not accept, truth is truth.

Now maybe i was short of words in badal's "praise". just assess for a few minutes that how much loss alone badal has done of sikhs' in last 22 years.

Again a false statement by yourself. Badal was not in power in last 22 years. He was not even president of Akali Dal or the SGPC, or the CM of Punjab when trouble started in Punjab.

I don't see any wrong in condemning a traitor in sikh disguise who's a tout of rss.

You don't see? Really? You mean you are blind?

A person, who can see, knows what Gurmat says, "Ninda Koi Na Sijheyo, Iyon Ved Ughattai". Find a GurSikh who can explain this line to you.

Regards,

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

Dear 'Das Nimana',

You were the person, who wrote to me, "Oye Saun Ja !". Now you are saying, "you people are sleeping."

Dear 'Das Nimana', before you continue with your such posts, reply to the points raised in my previous posts. I know you have no answer. At least do try. Or, simply accept that you know nothing.

Yes Amrit world be clear and straightforward in what you are saying ..we know this and we know that doesnt tell what you know .

I have raised a few questions, each of which has only one answer. Thus, my points are straightforward.

You said if Dalits wake up this and that will haapen .

Dont you see that badal is trying to hold a seperate "Dalit" rally .In other words he's trying to divide Sikhs into castes whereas Sikhism doesnt permit caste system .

If you do not know difference between 'Dalit Sikh' and 'Dalit Punjabi', it is not my fault, dear. Was this rally orgainised for 'Dalit Sikhs' or 'Dalit Punjabis'?

Yes, Sikhism does not promote caste system, but caste is a part of Sikh politics. There are seats researved for particular castes in the SGPC. Badal did not start researvation in the SGPC. Did you ever see voter form ofthe SGPC? There is seprate column for a few castes. Badal did not start this system.

Castes are there in Sikhs. You praise Simranjit Singh Maan. What is the word 'Mann'? You follow people who write their subcaste in their names. You have NO right to talk about caste system.

During the Khalistan movement ,which is not finished yet , no kharkoo or jhujaroo ever thought of his/her caste instead they fought collectively.

So, you do not know about them either. Do you want me to name Khalistanis who wrote their subcaste in their names? :T:

Simranjit Singh Mann mentioned the Anandpur Sahib Resolution of 1978 and not Khalistan at Tarn Taran so I asked you "Do you support the resolution or not ? " But you didnt give me any answer.

\

He changes his statements accordingly. Not so different to you. He said he would not enter parliament without sword. He went there without sword. Anandpur Sahib Resolution does not demand for Khalistan. 'Babbar Khalistani' says Sikhs in Punjab are blind. If he is right, then please find a non-Sikh, who can read Anandpur Sahib Da Mataa for you. :T:

It does not matter if I support it or not. It has nothing to do with this discussion. :T:

As regards your views about Sikh aspirations and demands ,your views would have been different had your sister been raped or your brother had been killed during the 1984 anti Sikh pogroms or in fake encounters.

If someone's views are different to me, it means his sister was raped? Thousands of my sisters were raped across the world. Sikh women raped by Pakistanis in 1947 were my sisters. Hindu women raped by terrorists in Kashmir and Punjab were my sisters. Sikh women raped in Punjab and Delhi were my sisters. Mattu was my sister who was raped in Delhi. Katia was my sister who was raped in Punjab. I am a Sikh, so every single woman, who is not my wife, is my sister. That is why my views are so clear.

If anyone's sister was raped by a Hindu, it does not give him the right to be a terrorist and kill every Hindu. Do not be so foolish on a discussion forum. See how you mentioned 'sister' and see how I mentioned 'sisters'. This is the difference between you and a Sikh.

If you still dont care then I dont know what to say.

I care, that is why I am replying to your foolish points. I want you to be a Sikh. To be a Sikh, you have to remove hatred from your heart. You have to remove dirty thoughts from your brain, if any.

This is what actually happened but the new generation like yourself have been brainwashed by this bahmanwaadi media .

New generation? I was born in 1972. How old are you? Dear 'Bazurago', you have been brainwashed by 'Mulla-vaadi' people.

That is why you people are sleeping.

If you think I am sleeping, then why did you send me PM to say, "Oye Saun Ja" (go to sleep)?

RSS and other Bahmanwaadi people have been trying to finish Sikhs,Sikh's religious institutions,culture.litterature etc in a very clandestine way as they know it is not easy to face Sikhs head on .

And you think you did not fell prey to them? They are successful. See 'Babbar Khalistani' calls you blind (because you claim that you live in Punjab). Go to so-called 'Sikh' forums, where they openly say bad words for their Sikh brothers living in Punjab. Don't you think such websites are working for the RSS?

They know it from their past experience .

As you do not know about Sikhs living in Punjab, you do not know about milittants, you do not know about Anandpur Sahib resolution; you do not know about the RSS either. When you are slandering Gursikhs of Punjab on this discussion forum, the 'Prachaarak' of RSS is working in your villages. You do not care about them. But you have enough time to slander GurSikhs of Punjab.

They used to say that the Sikh Freedom movement was being carried out by few misguided elements ie muthi bhar gumraah log .

They kept on saying this for 10 years and killed around 2 lakh Sikhs .This is true but you may not believe since you are still sleeping .

Not only Sikhs, even thousands of Hindus, Muslims, Dalits etc were killed since 1947. Even in Punjab, many many Maoists were killed in fake encounters. Do you raise your voice for them? No. Because they were trying to liberate Dalits of Punjab.

I have written on fake police encounters in Punjab, anti-Sikh riots in Delhi etc. That too in 1993. (http://www.amritworld.com/gallery/book_release.html). Tell me what you have done since then.

To be continue.........

Regards,

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

(Dear 'Das Nimana', do not make another meaningless post, until you reply all the points raised by me, please).

Guest PunjabSingh

Dear Amritpal,

You are yourself assuming that Im calling Gursikhs of Punjab blind and sleeping.Im calling BJP Sikhs like badal and naxalbari Sikhs like you "sleeping sikhs" not all Gursikhs.

My title says 'when will Sikhs in Punjab learn'.

Today's Dalit rally was to get dalit votes and has nothing to do with dalit sikhs or punjabis.

The same thing was done by Shamsher Dullo when he met bhaniarawala few days back ie to get dalit votes .

badal dal,BJP,Congress,vedanti,makkar are all same .Today's report says vedanti,badal and bjp had a closed door meeting.

There is no RSS pracharak in my village and hardly any hindus either.RSS pracharaks might be working in your village or perhaps with you even.

This diecussion is about Sikhs of present generation and not before that.Moreover all that you are referring to from 1947 onwards was not seen by us and is only read in books.Who knows what has been changed in books by Hindu pracharaks.

So talk about present generation.

How many bahman's have you influenced to become Sikhs ?

As regarding the questions you have raised you answer them yourself according to the way it favours you and be happy .

Today you are calling yourself a Sikh but god forbid if a gang of about 200-300 hindus attack your house like in 1984,you'll be the first one to cut your hair rather than fight those goons out and die.

We have a number of karaah khana fat so called 'fake babas','fake preachers' who though they say are Guru Gobind Singh jees sikhs but actually do not follow his teachings instead they follow teachings of "M.K.Gandhi" who used to say if some one hits you on one cheek show him the other cheek .

Many people here think they got independence because of M.K.Gandhi or Nehru whereas the fact is India got independence because of people like Bhagat Singh Sandhu,Udham Singh Sunam ,Subhash Chandra Bose etc.

I dont wish to carry on this foolish discussion with you.

You do what you think right,I'll do what I think right.

Punjab needs Saint Soldiers at the moment and not fake saints.

As regards "saun jaa" I meant to say go to sleep as it was too late but now I take back my words because you were sleeping ,are sleeping and will continue to sleep .

No use waking you up.

Good night.

das nimana

AMRITPAL SINGH AMRIT

u seem to be a confused man brother......first u called me i slander badal when i responded than u say i slander gursikhs of punjab.......have i in any of my posts slandered gursikhs of punjab or elsewhere...i mentioned sikhs not gursikhs......if sikhs are not blind why they support a badmash like badal??.......and whatever questions you have for me ask openly in a straightforward manner not by using "who" and "we know this" "we know that"..and u said about ninda...condemning right person ina sin.....didn't guru nanak devji call babar as 'jabar'......didn't guru gobind singh ji send a zafarnama? now would u call that slandering........sant jarnail singh bhinranwale spoke up againgst govt...was that slandering???? speaking up against a devil is sikh's duty......isn't badal the biggest devil???

Guest PunjabSingh

AMRITPAL SINGH AMRIT

u seem to be a confused man brother......first u called me i slander badal when i responded than u say i slander gursikhs of punjab.......have i in any of my posts slandered gursikhs of punjab or elsewhere...i mentioned sikhs not gursikhs......if sikhs are not blind why they support a badmash like badal??.......and whatever questions you have for me ask openly in a straightforward manner not by using "who" and "we know this" "we know that"..and u said about ninda...condemning right person ina sin.....didn't guru nanak devji call babar as 'jabar'......didn't guru gobind singh ji send a zafarnama? now would u call that slandering........sant jarnail singh bhinranwale spoke up againgst govt...was that slandering???? speaking up against a devil is sikh's duty......isn't badal the biggest devil???

Perhaps Amritpal Singh Amrit needs to read Sikh History once again ,if he has read it once that is.

By the way Im also from the same district as badal and in a way related to him but I want to see him go for the sake of Sikhi.

Thank you very much. Now we know your district.

For your info Im also from the same district as Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale .

das nimana

theres soo much i can say about badal, i can write pages and pages so im just not gonna bother with this clown. im simply gonna say that:

Badal is a hindu. Not a sikh.

he prays to statues. praying to idols and staues is STRICTLY prohibited in sikhism. The RSS want a war, they gonna get 1.

raising awareness and fighting against the enemies that wish to see sikhism destroyed is our duty.

Guest Narinder Singh

Amrit, you're a prime example of Sikhs in Punjab, u wont even admit that their is a problem! As for slandering, stating facts isnt slandering, stop getting so worked up when people talk badly about ur "beloved punjab", if u love it so much, u need to admit that theres a problem first, only then can u work to fix it.