Sikhi To The Max 2!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhen Jis and Bhajis, I've been using this forum for ages but finally got the guts to post something.

There is a new SikhiToTheMax demo avaliable to download, I created a TinyURL to it:

http://tinyurl.com/k5y8b

I stumbled upon it whilst websurfing.

There is no name and contact details for the application and it says that it's only meant to be a demo of the Technology, to 'inspire' the authors of the real SikhiToTheMax to do a new version.??? I hope it does too.

It's got some new features which are well worth checking out. However it does seem a bit rough round the edges, with loads of features that are not even working. But then again, it is just a demo.

It looks like this version allows multiple translations, but only the Jap ji Sahib works atm.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Totally awesome! I love the new interface, its so clean and easy to use compared to the older one.

My only gripe (maybe its powerpoint XP specific), is that when you load up something into powerpoint, it scans EVERY slide for viruses... and that slows stuff down (like it loads one slide, then scans, then the second, then scans...)

But I mean worse case scenerio, I'll just shut of Norton while doing STTM. Great job!!

(Also... on a related note, I have posted some screenshots of STTM2 on my blog, take a look! http://khalsa4ever.blogspot.com )

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!