Sikhi To The Max 2!

I have both versions 1.1 and 2.0 of .net framework installed (Wondows XP Professional), but still have problems running STTM2. When I double-click on the STTM2.exe file (version 1.3.2402.17238), I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error that reads "An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the........Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

If I "Continue", it gives me a STTM screen but it is all blank bith blank dropdowns and non-functional.

Please help.

Gurdeep :T:

wjkk wjkf..sangat ji i downloaded the file instaled it but i cant open it cant some one plz enlighten me why is all this happening?

wjkk wjkf..sangat ji i downloaded the file instaled it but i cant open it cant some one plz enlighten me why is all this happening?

I'm having the same problem. When I click on STTM2 icon it says "Application failed to initialize"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

it wud be wiked if they had a sri dasm granth one, however im not sure wether they beleive in whole of dasm granth. . .they wud have to do alot of editing.there alot of mistakes in the printed version available . .even better wud be a KATHA search engine for each shabad in guru granth sahib jee. . .i know singhs have all of sant gurbachan singh jees katha on guru granth sahib jee. . .that wud be sooooooooo wiked

it wud be wiked if they had a sri dasm granth one, however im not sure wether they beleive in whole of dasm granth. . .they wud have to do alot of editing.there alot of mistakes in the printed version available . .even better wud be a KATHA search engine for each shabad in guru granth sahib jee. . .i know singhs have all of sant gurbachan singh jees katha on guru granth sahib jee. . .that wud be sooooooooo wiked

sttm2 is not yet out

dasam granth will be on there

hmm i think gurbani search engine comes first, gurbani is what the gurus taught us directly

katha and veechar upon gurbani within ones mind should be done daily and will change with progress

gurbani is what the gurus taught us directly

katha and veechar upon gurbani within ones mind should be done daily and will change with progress

then why read jatha books. . .why not spend ur time reading more gurbani? lol. this convo isnt going anywhere. lol

jatha books?

i read all kinds of books, because they are interesting

and reading books (about sikhi) and listening to katha is fine! its good! i have done so myself! where have i said that it isnt good?

but gurbani and katha are 2 different things

with gurbani alone we can get to great states, but with meanings and katha alone, we can not get very far. both, of course, is best

a deep understanding of bani along with continued recital of gurbani