Everybody's Against Me...

heart

Gurfateh- here is a poem/group of thoughts i put together earlier based on somethings ive heard from people-life stories- etc.

From the minute you are born- Guru Sahib knows what you will be.

From the minute you say your first word- Guru Sahib knows what your last word will be.

From the minute you first recite the beloved word of the Guru- Guru Sahib knows how much love you have.

From the minute you start doing Paath- Guru Sahib knows if you will unite with him.

From the minute you start waking for the Amritwela- Guru Sahib knows if you will become Immortal.

From the minute you change yourself for the better but nobody accepts you- Guru Sahib shows you that he will accept you.

From the minute you understand that there is nobody in the world but him- Guru Sahib begins to hug and embrace you close in his warm and pure soul.

From the minute that you begin to shed tears of pain because of the seperation between you and your beloved- Guru Sahib unites you, his devotee with his all-prevading self.

From the minute you completely surrender yourself to him- Guru sahib lovingly invites you into his kingdom.

From the minute you forget the world around you and focus your faith and love on him- You are one with him.

Bull chaak Maaph

Gurfateh

holyyy ohmy.gifd_oh.gif

i hate poems and stuff but being honest this ones sick ...i logged in just to tell u that lol damnn krazy man..u got anything else u wrote?

:TH: keep up the good work :TH:

vahegurr ji ka khalsa, vaheguru je ki fateh

Gurfateh- here is a poem/group of thoughts i put together earlier based on somethings ive heard from people-life stories- etc.

From the minute you are born- Guru Sahib knows what you will be.

From the minute you say your first word- Guru Sahib knows what your last word will be.

From the minute you first recite the beloved word of the Guru- Guru Sahib knows how much love you have.

From the minute you start doing Paath- Guru Sahib knows if you will unite with him.

From the minute you start waking for the Amritwela- Guru Sahib knows if you will become Immortal.

From the minute you change yourself for the better but nobody accepts you- Guru Sahib shows you that he will accept you.

From the minute you understand that there is nobody in the world but him- Guru Sahib begins to hug and embrace you close in his warm and pure soul.

From the minute that you begin to shed tears of pain because of the seperation between you and your beloved- Guru Sahib unites you, his devotee with his all-prevading self.

From the minute you completely surrender yourself to him- Guru sahib lovingly invites you into his kingdom.

From the minute you forget the world around you and focus your faith and love on him- You are one with him.

Bull chaak Maaph

Gurfateh

thats beautiful d_oh.gif

:TH:

• 1 month later...