Akshay Kumar Sings Gurbani

curious_man

paaji.... charity andgudness to mankind... is always welcomed... its not only for the sikhs!!

its better than nothing ...right... :TH:

Did i say charity suks or sumtin? i juss said why do only sikhs have to suffer even after 22 yrs whereas even glamour industry does kirtan wen it cums to hindus.....mind u wat happened to hindus in mumbai blasts wasn't worse than sikh riots or pesecution of sikhs at the hands of bahmans(GOI)......so isn't my point valid?

How charitable of handsome fair skinned Akshay industry to recognize the dusty bearded tribes of the region. I’m sure that they are grateful to be shown the hope and rays of light by the Akshay industry. Maybe some more of those children will want to grow up to be wholesome and clean shaven just like him so they too can support the fair skinned, bleached teeth look of the hero who appears in the video on par in significance with ik onkar.

CONTEXT FOLKS!!

It’s a nice video in a vacuum. Or even in a TRULY multicultural society. But what is it here and now when even home has become inhospitable to sikhi? CONTEXT!

If I attempt to strip your family of your dignity… there one way to prove that I have done so successfully. That proof is when I throw beautiful shiny pennies back at you, you will be grateful for all that glistens.

Perhaps Akshay Kumar is not all that bright, so kudos to him for the effort. But Akshay industry who should know better can keep their shiny pennies and their tail tucked between their legs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...