what role would u choose???

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

aite this is just for some Sikhi related guessing and hopefully some fun :(

say a Sikh movie was to be made. The story starts after Guru Gobind Singh has left His physical body and SGGS is our Guru. what roles would y'all wanna play ?

starting from baba banda singh bahadur all the way to sukha jinda...make your choice...and this is for both guys and girls :@

ummm...i'd wanna play...ummm...

actually i'd love to play either one of sukha singh or mehtab singh who brought massa ranghar's head, also shaheed udham singh :@ ...ummm..other choices

maharaja ranjit singh maybe...not sure ;)

one of satwant singh and beant singh :v :g ...and/or one of sukha jinda

mg src='http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/v2.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='v2.gif'> :g

i will keep thinking :)

u guys start

good luck

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jeee......

What a sweet blessing it would be to live the shaheedi of Bhai Mani Singh

Only a mahaapurkh gets such a shaheedi

So much pain in the human mind - but in the mind of the mahaapurkh, just anand.

Just anand, joint by joint, anand, limb by limb, anand anand anand.

Thaeraa keeaa meethaa laagae.. Waaheguroo.... How sweet a wedding Bhai Mani Singh's soul bride with the almighty God - coloured crimson red in the blood of his worldly body parts - all in a basket, dismembered but still reciting the Sacred Word of the Guru...... all the way to a final vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

waheguroo...

i'd like to be any singh who has the seva of bringing Guru Sahib wherever Guru Sahib must be taken..for example, in battle, Guru Sahib was brought to the Sikh bases and tents, correct? i would love that seva...and that's who i would play... i wouldn't wanna play a leading role...it's not my type of person.. i don't think i could play the role of a shaheed.. i suck to much haha...

Guest balwinderkaur

hmmmmmm i would love to play the role of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh.....take revenge on those mughals and raze them down to to ground......kill the executioners of the guru and sahibzadas. :( @ "eye for an eye tooth for a tooth" :)