A New Trend

y is it that we Sikhs feel it necessary to belittle other religions in-order to highlight the greatness of sikhi...Sikhi is great regardless

Y not highlight the greatness of Sikhi (which is everything) instead of dissing other religions

i say live N let live

We are always ready to diss the other side, but don't look in our own houses to see what the problem really is. It's because it's the easy option! Who really wants to tackle the bigger problem?!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

y is it that we Sikhs feel it necessary to belittle other religions in-order to highlight the greatness of sikhi...Sikhi is great regardless

Actually as far as my teensy winsy knowledge goes.. Sikhs dont do the above like other people.. but instead use it as a retaliation.

But good point nevertheless - End of day Guru Gobind Singh ji replied when the Mughal Emporer asked which religion is beter mine or yours.. "Hum Koh Humaara Khoob, Tum Ko Tumaara Khoob"

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Its easy to be in any other religion other than Sikhi. Thats why Sikhi appealed to my mind, because its a living discipline and its not easy.

unfortunatly pritam that is a very narrow minded look at things, now although i no u wernt "originaly"(i put it in quotes cuz every one is originaly sikh) sikh, i am not sure if u have been through many different religions...all dharams have the hard ships, it is only those who see from the out side, seem to presume it is easy. Such as some one see's a sikh, on the sunday they get up they go to the local Gurdwara dit in the hall, come downstairs and eat FOR FREE!!! people would think that is chilling, but clearly there is more to that than meets the eye

We are always ready to diss the other side, but don't look in our own houses to see what the problem really is. It's because it's the easy option! Who really wants to tackle the bigger problem?!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

WJKK WJKF

a true say

WJKK WJKF

Guest peacemaker

unfortunatly pritam that is a very narrow minded look at things, now although i no u wernt "originaly"(i put it in quotes cuz every one is originaly sikh) sikh

Everyone is "orginaly" sikh? What does that mean? grin.gif