What Muslims Want

Jeevan

Guest peacemaker

ok...i'll admit "rejia bibi" is HILAAAAAARIOUS LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...guys we are taking away from sikhi something that makes it so unique and wonderful...tolerance and respect...in what other religion will u find this??? sikhi never says that a non sikh will go to hell, time and time again i've heard that a hindu shud b a real hindu and a mussalman shud b a real mussalman, but we are soooo blessed to have a religion where there is only one path, either you're gursikh or u're not...Guru ji gave us the formula to go straight to God, as amatter of fact, become one with God!!! what other religion has that?? a muslim thats following his/her religion is doing so many things that arent truly what mohammed taught them (ie cutting hair). we are blessed and we dont need to put down any other religions. however ithink the discussions about others trying to convert you ...tell them this:

sikhi is the hardest religion to follow, but u noe what they say no pain no gain...sikhi is the only religion with a direct path to God, if you live your life as a good mussalman today and become a fakir, you still wont reach sachkhand ...in order to go to sach khand you will still have to be reborn, get amrit shak become a sikh and only then will you reach God, you can try to convert me all you want but God has given me the truth...i would be stupid to let it go...if you want to discuss God with me as a God-fearing person , u are more than welcome to, but if you continue to ask me to convert, you are just wasting you're time so instead of talking to me why dont you pray to Him??this will help you achieve something in this life and your after life...

cya (wouldnt wana be ya-lol-jkjk)

PS peacemaker ji why wud u run away?? A guru's sikh can fight off hundreds and thousands of people by his/herself...have u forgotten the great Baba Ajit Singh Ji? Mai Bhag Kaur Ji??? Those sikhs that even astonished the enemy with their strength???

Paragraphs please!!! LOL.gifLOL.gif I would run away because they might cut my hair off without giving me a chance and drag me to their mosque. Or, they would shave my dhari off, put me in a black sheet, and lock me up in a closet. :TH:

PS peacemaker ji why wud u run away?? A guru's sikh can fight off hundreds and thousands of people by his/herself...have u forgotten the great Baba Ajit Singh Ji? Mai Bhag Kaur Ji??? Those sikhs that even astonished the enemy with their strength???

I'll become a suicide bomber and kill many of my enemies effortlessly rolleyes.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...guys we are taking away from sikhi something that makes it so unique and wonderful...tolerance and respect...in what other religion will u find this??? sikhi never says that a non sikh will go to hell, time and time again i've heard that a hindu shud b a real hindu and a mussalman shud b a real mussalman, but we are soooo blessed to have a religion where there is only one path, either you're gursikh or u're not...Guru ji gave us the formula to go straight to God, as amatter of fact, become one with God!!! what other religion has that?? a muslim thats following his/her religion is doing so many things that arent truly what mohammed taught them (ie cutting hair). we are blessed and we dont need to put down any other religions. however ithink the discussions about others trying to convert you ...tell them this:

sikhi is the hardest religion to follow, but u noe what they say no pain no gain...sikhi is the only religion with a direct path to God, if you live your life as a good mussalman today and become a fakir, you still wont reach sachkhand ...in order to go to sach khand you will still have to be reborn, get amrit shak become a sikh and only then will you reach God, you can try to convert me all you want but God has given me the truth...i would be stupid to let it go...if you want to discuss God with me as a God-fearing person , u are more than welcome to, but if you continue to ask me to convert, you are just wasting you're time so instead of talking to me why dont you pray to Him??this will help you achieve something in this life and your after life...

Paragraphs please!!! LOL.gifLOL.gif I would run away because they might cut my hair off without giving me a chance and drag me to their mosque. Or, they would shave my dhari off, put me in a black sheet, and lock me up in a closet. :TH:

not if u get them first :TH:

Guest peacemaker

not if u get them first :TH:

How? grin.gif

yo im serious...

what does halal mean?

and tandooree????

i know they gotta do somethin with meat...but what? :@ @

halal - muslim ritual prepared meat (to the best of my knowledge).

Tandooree - a cooking style? :D

Halal is basically the ritual slitting of the throat of the animal and letting it bled to death in agony, while islamic scriptures are read out to "purify" or in arabic words make it "halal". This method is considered inhumane by Sikhs who perfer the jatkha method (ie the one strike and kill method) as theres less suffering involved for the animal.

Tandoori is the method of cooking used often to cook a chicken by having it stuck in a tandoor, which is a big premative clay oven.

Guest Narinder Singh

Gursikhs of the past had to go through unimaginable hardships because of fanatic Muslims, but they would never even think of badmouthing, ridiculing or bashing any religion, because they realized that all faiths were created by Waheguru. Today we see internet Sikhs bashing Muslims left and right when they probably dont even know any.

Im disgusted by the remarks made, and actually quite disturbed that even some Sikhs have hatred in their heart (something i never thought was possible)

yo im serious...

what does halal mean?

and tandooree????

here is tandoori chicken

turkeya3.jpg

now if anybody asks again ima stuff this in their mouth :D

Im disgusted by the remarks made, and actually quite disturbed that even some Sikhs have hatred in their heart (something i never thought was possible)

chill uncle blush.gif

have some candies

yo im serious...

what does halal mean?

and tandooree????

here is tandoori chicken

turkeya3.jpg

now if anybody asks again ima stuff this in their mouth :D

OOOOHHH

so basically...its just chicken??? :lol: @

why cant you just say chicken then??? :@

Hmmmm...they are more concerned with the amount of attentioon they receive, and jeopardise the fact that even though there are a lot of muslims, most of them don't even follow it! It's all about the quantity and never about the quality.

The way they are going (well most of them) it looks as if they're not gonna get very far, even if they do result in violence.