What Muslims Want

Jeevan

im sure only 3-4% muslims in whole world r nice. other needs to be sent to SUN LOL.gif

3-4% that's too much......... 0.003% would be appropriate to say....lolz

im sure only 3-4% muslims in whole world r nice. other needs to be sent to SUN LOL.gif

lol yeh 2 the SUN....TANDOORI it iz ...lol LOL.gif

no.gif noo...

this is not the way to beeee

:'(

i find this a rude joke :@

what does tandoori mean? :lol:

Halal tandoori :D

Halal tandoori????

meaning?

You don't know what halal means? :@ @

Hey, I honestly cannot tell the difference between a hindu or a mulsim. Not all muslims where the "white thing" on their head. I can tell muslim women by their black sheets, and sometimes they scare me when they wear the sheets that only show their eyes, and they must smell bad in one of those in the summer time. They remind me of Cobra Commander from GI JOE.

But women in sheets make me get all fuzzy. :@

Duchess is funny as hell! :@

You don't know what halal means?

meaning like...something to do with chicken right? :lol:

"and they must smell bad in one of those in the summer time."

not really...they wear diff material...

i think :@grin.gif

Guest peacemaker

I basically like to make friends with muslim women because I find them very open minded and understanding. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But yeah, they do try to get me to convert to islam and cut my hair, and they invite me to their mosques, too. And they get mad when I don't give Mohammed respect by saying Mohammed peace be upon him, or something like that. rolleyes.gif

And they use some old bull crap like god will love you more if you are a muslim and you will be our brother. And they even picked a muslim name out for me. I'm "Waleed" to them :@

But, I'm an adult, so I got them in check. :D

If they ever brought their muslim male friends or "brothers", I would probably just run away, because I wouldn't want "something" to go down.

Guest peacemaker

Let me ask one question.. Does sikhi approves us making fun of another community or their living lifestyle??

Who are you directing that at? Not me I hope, because people on here said things that were a lot more offensive than I ever wrote.

Yeah, sikhs shouldn't make fun of other lifestyles, but NO one SHOULD for that matter. But, hey, people do that's life. DARWIN, E-CHING, stuff happens, whatever, adapt to it. They make fun of something they don't understand. Look forward, not back.

If people have had trouble with muslims, then by all means, write it, let us know. Freedom of speech is a huge Power on this earth.

They call me Peacemaker, I'm all about peace, and I hope everyone else is, too. :D

Halal Tandoori........lol LOL.gif

i dont understand why they are sooo in2 converting others in2 Islam. Im sure it wouldn hav been in their religion that go and make human beings islamic and in2 muslims......These muslims are too much.

they come out with their own religion rules :D

?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/?#*!/

me n akhoza were talking abt th same thing jus yday, akhoza tell em bout the toilets!!!

Oh yh i was saying how they get so much in this country like specially made houses for them with toilets facing away from Mecca rolleyes.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/5213588.stm

How annoying i find it when they use the word asian :D , mind you i like the name 'Rejia Bibi,' has a ring to it LOL.gif

me n akhoza were talking abt th same thing jus yday, akhoza tell em bout the toilets!!!

Oh yh i was saying how they get so much in this country like specially made houses for them with toilets facing away from Mecca rolleyes.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/5213588.stm

How annoying i find it when they use the word asian :D , mind you i like the name 'Rejia Bibi,' has a ring to it LOL.gif

omg....

they goin to the extreeeeeeeeeeme!!! :@ @

like....daz krazyyyyy wacko.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

ok...i'll admit "rejia bibi" is HILAAAAAARIOUS LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...guys we are taking away from sikhi something that makes it so unique and wonderful...tolerance and respect...in what other religion will u find this??? sikhi never says that a non sikh will go to hell, time and time again i've heard that a hindu shud b a real hindu and a mussalman shud b a real mussalman, but we are soooo blessed to have a religion where there is only one path, either you're gursikh or u're not...Guru ji gave us the formula to go straight to God, as amatter of fact, become one with God!!! what other religion has that?? a muslim thats following his/her religion is doing so many things that arent truly what mohammed taught them (ie cutting hair). we are blessed and we dont need to put down any other religions. however ithink the discussions about others trying to convert you ...tell them this:

sikhi is the hardest religion to follow, but u noe what they say no pain no gain...sikhi is the only religion with a direct path to God, if you live your life as a good mussalman today and become a fakir, you still wont reach sachkhand ...in order to go to sach khand you will still have to be reborn, get amrit shak become a sikh and only then will you reach God, you can try to convert me all you want but God has given me the truth...i would be stupid to let it go...if you want to discuss God with me as a God-fearing person , u are more than welcome to, but if you continue to ask me to convert, you are just wasting you're time so instead of talking to me why dont you pray to Him??this will help you achieve something in this life and your after life...

cya (wouldnt wana be ya-lol-jkjk)

PS peacemaker ji why wud u run away?? A guru's sikh can fight off hundreds and thousands of people by his/herself...have u forgotten the great Baba Ajit Singh Ji? Mai Bhag Kaur Ji??? Those sikhs that even astonished the enemy with their strength???