Back To Our Beautiful Culture

Duchess

apna punjab hove...

gar da saag hove...

apna punjab ..oye apna punjaaaaaab :T:

LOL hahaha :e: nice version :@

yes i miss punjab sooooooooooo much. . i miss Ranoh the cow who used 2 live in the gulley directly behind my bedroom and she used to wake me up early in the morning with her loud "MOoooOOOoo" *siiigh*

and around about this time evryday i would sit on the roof and listen 2 the Paat coming from the gurdwara :D

and the weather..and the gunneh. .

cant wait to go back :@

You mean do I miss the smell of cow dung in the morning, doo doo all over the street, and dust everywhere? grin.gif

Hell yes!!! :D

oa maeray amrican veer, yaar jay toon kuch changa nahi keh sakda taan please kuch vi na keh. I miss my punjab as well as my pind. I miss bhturay cholay( ahhhaaaa), kulchay, lassi, friends and everything. :nihungsmile:

Guest peacemaker

You mean do I miss the smell of cow dung in the morning, doo doo all over the street, and dust everywhere? grin.gif

oa maeray amrican veer, yaar jay toon kuch changa nahi keh sakda taan please kuch vi na keh. I miss my punjab as well as my pind. I miss bhturay cholay( ahhhaaaa), kulchay, lassi, friends and everything. :nihungsmile:

Who said I was in America? LOL.gif Not saying you're right or wrong, but can you smell me from there? LOL.gif

Who said I was in America? LOL.gif Not saying you're right or wrong, but can you smell me from there? LOL.gif

Well i don't know where u r. but i heard these kind of things from only some american people.

Guest peacemaker

Well i don't know where u r. but i heard these kind of things from only some american people.

Nope, I was born in pind Sangrur.