Galloway On Lebanon

singh_comradz

I am talkin about the after math of a war when mothers, fathers anf family members are killed and little kids are left.

Khalsaforce

>>if israel wins this battle, do u know what will happen?every kid in lebanon will become a human bomb<<

Yeah rite! If they're so into becoming human bombs then how comes they are running around getting the media to take photos and videos of how they are 'suffering'. They're even staging photos to try and get the best propaganda value. Don't believe every rhetoric you hear from Hazbollah or Muslims. Suicide bombing is overrated, no side has ever won a war that used suicide bombers. The Japanese tried it in WW2 but they didn't win. The Palestinians tried it and all Israel had to do is build a wall and these bombings have all but stopped.

>>The israeli's need to plan what to do after they win this small battle becasue hamas and hezbollah are like brothers.<<

Only because they see a common Jewish enemy, once the war is over the Shi'ites and Sunnis will go back to bombing the shyt out of each other like they are doing in Iraq. Just yesterday Sunnis killed over 30 Shias outside they're holiest shrine.

As for Israel getting a beating, Isreal has lost about 40 troops and killed in excess of 400 Hazbollah terrorists. Hardly a beating?

corection 400 civilians.

all hezbollah ppl are lebanese.. but all lebanese are not hezbollah.

Amazingly Hazbollah only ever admitted to ONE casualty amongst their members!! Most of the Hazbollah getting killed are shown up as civilians to get propaganda value.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hezbollah is very brave to fight up against Israel. Think of Hezbollah as freedom fighters for lebanon because thats what they are. The US government encouraged Israel to attack Hezbollah and now they are finding ways to prevent the war. Man, the US congress and the damn bush admin is made up of HYPOCRITS. Hezbollah is fighting for their rights and the media (mainstream) are coverin it up by calling them terrorists! And britain, as always, is up US a$$ and are following everything that bush and the Administartion have to say. Well, these are my opinions, and im sure others have their own views.

Fateh

yeah i agree with u bro. Even when u try to take dogs food away the dog will bite you what do u expect from hezbollah or lebanese. About hezbollah, they are pretty strong, not as strong as israeli troops but they are strong and they are brave.

Hezbollah is very brave to fight up against Israel. Think of Hezbollah as freedom fighters for lebanon because thats what they are. The US government encouraged Israel to attack Hezbollah and now they are finding ways to prevent the war. Man, the US congress and the damn bush admin is made up of HYPOCRITS. Hezbollah is fighting for their rights and the media (mainstream) are coverin it up by calling them terrorists! And britain, as always, is up US a$$ and are following everything that bush and the Administartion have to say. Well, these are my opinions, and im sure others have their own views.

Fateh

Fateh

So brave that they hide their rockets in civilians areas! Even the UN has criticised Hazbollah for 'blending' into the civilian population. They way to prevent civilian casualties is that both armies have uniforms. Hazbollah who in all their propaganda videos wear black uniforms along with some yellow sashes on their foreheads but when Israel attacked they wore civilian clothes. I respect you opinion but I think you are wrong. It is Hazbollah and the French who want a quick ceasefire and Israel which wants to expand the fight by having a full invasion. What rights are Hazbollah fighting for? The right to send rockets into Israel without the inconvenience of an Israeli response. Britain, US and Israel realise where the danger lies, it's fanatics like Hazbollah who would happily slit your throat as an Infidel! ohmy.gif

Bush has just got a bit closer to realising what the whole of the non-Muslim world is up against it's Islamic Fascism. Maybe soon the rest of the media will realise that.

Btw did you know that the aim of Muslim terrorists such as Hazbollah, Hamas? They want the lands that were once ruled by Muslims to come back under the control of the Muslims again. That's places like Spain, Eastern Europe and Israel. It also means Punjab and the rest of India. In the end they want these places under Sharia Law. Is that ok with you? Since you support them then can I assume that you have no problem with the Punjab being under Muslims again?

proactive and khalsaforce thanks for replying and I like ur posts.

But think about this... Hezbollah is up against an ARMY. So its a Party(Hezbollah) versus and Nation (israel) with the support of UK US AND UN. That is UNFAIR. Isnt israel also killing many lebanese civillians as well? There r more Lebanese civilian killed then all of the death toll of Israel COMBINED! I agree that musleman can be a pain in the A$$ grin.gif .... but u have to admit that HEZBOLLAH is firing rockets FOR A REASON rite???

Well all of these events are in God's hands and we can do nothin about except for praying for these innocent civilians. pray.gif

bhull chukk maff!

so what bhajji, if every member in that group is ready to blow themself up it will be hard for israel to mess with them. About usa or uk, if they enter the war, Iran for sure will enter the war.

proactive and khalsaforce thanks for replying and I like ur posts.

But think about this... Hezbollah is up against an ARMY. So its a Party(Hezbollah) versus and Nation (israel) with the support of UK US AND UN. That is UNFAIR. Isnt israel also killing many lebanese civillians as well? There r more Lebanese civilian killed then all of the death toll of Israel COMBINED! I agree that musleman can be a pain in the A$$ grin.gif .... but u have to admit that HEZBOLLAH is firing rockets FOR A REASON rite???

Well all of these events are in God's hands and we can do nothin about except for praying for these innocent civilians. pray.gif

bhull chukk maff!

khalsaforce ji, I am tryin to stress the fact that Hezbollah are freedom fighters not terrorists. Lebanese evacuees are so angry at the situation that they want their children to even take part in the war and help hezbollah. I think If US and UK intervene violently in the mid east crisis, Iran and all the ohter muslim countries around that area are gonna team up fo sho. If hezbollah have suicide bombers, that mite be because they do not have enuff ammunition to fight Israel. But Its also clear and most would agree that suicide bombing is probably the most ill way of attacking since the attacker him/her self dies thus killing other civillians around them. I agree with you on that part!

If i made any mistakes that offended somebody please forgive me.

Lets put this topic to rest aiight :)

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Any hidden agenda party can cause a threat by killing inocent victims.

Riot police can hold off a mob but you get the mob starting to move they can overwelm any force of police. If the cops start mowing people down then the rioter could too. It just matters only if the rioters are civil or not.

GurFateh.

omg omg omg...i saw bush on tv yesterday after comin out of, or goin into his private plane or whatever..... and like..you know what he said (to Muslims obviously..cuz he was talkin abt Islam)!?!?!?!? :@

he said something like

they dont respect what we as americans believe in

i aint gonna quote on it..cuz like..im not sure if those were his EXACT words

BUT...i KNOW that he was reffering to Muslims..i KNOW...

now....what on Earth did he mean though??

what do americans believe in that other people around the world DONT believe in???

thats bs...

stupidity... :)

i dont know if anyone will agree with me on this one..but

i defo stand my ground on this one...

BTW...

abt the first video..

that one thing the guy said...

"One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter."

its so true...

like..people only see things from one point of view. :@

anywho..

i still stand my ground tongue.gif

peace...

GurFateh.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

George Bush is a <banned word filter activated>. Hes like the high school football team capitain: he is popular with the "in" people, but hes really stupid and most of the people would say they dont like him.

Bush has heavy ties with Saudis etc they get eachother rich while we have to work for a living and not get anywhere