Plane Bombing Plot

proactive

I'm actually all for removing Saddam from power... there might hvae been other ways to go about it, but he's gone, tha's the point... but now what?... why they still in Iraq?... for rebuilding?... rebuilding of what?... Iraq is its OWN country.. let the country rebuild itself... why is it that only American Government approved companies were allowed to sign contracts for the 'rebuilding of Iraq'... the only thing America is building there are Army bases and oil rigs.. Farenheit 9/11 goes more into detail with that... there's absolutely no reason for any 'coalition' forces to be in Iraq... where are the WMDs? Saddam is gone... thats it... done deal.. go home... eat some roti!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

woah woah woah.... sorry, maybe I wasn't clear on my position... What I sayin is, 9/11 and 7/7 were both co-ordinated and carried out by the governments... if y'all seen both'a the movies, then you'll realize that...

havin said that, I'm not sayin that I completely support Muslims (nor am I sayin i'm against muslims)... i'm sure there are many muslims who are anti-west and anti-anybody who isn't muslim..

buh wha i tryin to get at is, wha the media and governments are doin is USING the name of Muslim people to do their dirty work... i's clear that they (gov't) played out both the attacks... i's clear that they're only after the middle east for their oil... and i's clear that they don't care for killin of thousands of innocent people... they doin all this and blamin the muslims.... they the ones that instigate all the wars goin on in the mid-east rite now... it gives them an excuse to go in and slaughter thousands of people... not only that, what they do has an affect on SIKHS as well... since 9/11 we've been one'a the main targets because people see Sikhs as muslims... in fact, we're probably MORE of a target since we wear dastaars...

its because of the actions of the american and uk government that my brothers and sisters get harrassed, threatened, beaten up, and even killed on the streets of canada/usa/uk... because so many people see us as 'terrorists', all because the media and the gov't decided to use muslims for their own benefit...

i hope y'all see my point...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Nope! That's BS man. I am very offended by what you wrote! rolleyes.gif Don't bring up 9/11 unless you were there, and don't you dare pretend to put the blame on someone else other than the stupid hijackers and that PIECE OF crap HIDING in the caves somewhere!

You don't live in USA, so what the hell do you know, anyway? If you got problems with the government of America or UK, don't say anything unless there is some truth behind it!

You're pointing the fingers at the wrong bunch and you're very confused. Get out of your box and learn to accept other ways of life other than sikhi. Not saying you got to agree, but don't knock them either.

Sorry I can't stand to see people putting down counties like America and Uk and blaming them. America and UK and the rest of the world are only answering the actions of the terrorists and they are not "after" oil! They are protecting all of us!

By your earlier comments, I would like you to go and tell the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 and 7/7 that it was all a "SETUP". Then I would like to see them slap your face hard! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT!!!!!! WHAT NERVE OF YOU!!!

Watch this video and you tell me who was the real cause of this incase you forgot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mswSVN5fToY

You tell me! You damn right I'm mad now! Tell me!!! Tell me!!! TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

God Bless America and UK!

Neva4get9/11

Neva4get7/7

Neva4get84

amen bruv im wid u der LONG LIVE AMERICA ISREAL AND BRITAIN . im sick of these 72 virgin wanting womainsing halal eating innocent killing haters they r evil doers ...send em back 2 afghanistan /persia or where eva they hail 4rm

You nutta honestly how can you believe that crap when the pakis who suicide bombed london made testimonal videos in pakistan before carrying out their attacks and so did the arabs who attacked new york in 9/11/01. What is possible is the governments know about these attacks, that is they have prior knownledge, but do nothing to stop them and allow them to take place so that they can implement more restirctions on our civil liberaties and human rights in the guise of fighting terrorism. The more power governments have the less we citizens have and the more control they have over us, which is always a bad sign for heathly free and democratic society.

ever watch the short movie "loose change"?

it will change your opinion on 9/11 :)

I love america. America, home to hundreds of thousands of sikhs, over 2 million muslims etc etc. When sardar sodhi ji was killed in arizona after 9/11, the us judicial system awarded that man life imprisonment, not an award like india does. I'm sorry there are some messed up american citizens just plain ignorant and racist but the gov't does not promote minority bashing and respects al human beings. Same goes for Britain. If britain or america had any agenda against muslims, they wouldn't allow millions to immigrate to their countries.

And as for oil. yeah we want oil. we need. You know what, we pay for it. You want proof, go visit Saudia Arabia. They live like that because of money from oil. Bush doesn't live like those kings in kuwait and saudia arabia with concubines of thousands of virgins. Don't fall into this "foreign policy" is hurting mulims' feelings. What forein policy made pakistanis kick out million of sikhs from pakistan? What foreign policy mad islamic fascists kill two guru sahibs, chote sahibzaades, remember mir mannu, massa rangar, ahmad shah abdali, wazir khan, etc etc? So please singh, don't give us this propaganda against the US and britain. These islamic fascists need to look at rich saudi kings for once as people to blame.

try living with respect in saudia arabia, Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, afghanistan, etc as a non-muslim. we live in canada, US and england and side with people who in their nations would treat us as second class citizens with laws for kafirs separate from laws for muslims.

It is time to question Zaziya a tax sikhs and other non-muslims have to pay in sharia controlled muslim countries. it is time, muslims fight for equal rights for all people in muslim nations as well. It can't be a one way thing. Mulsims want respect, so does every other huamn being in this world.

you ever sit and wonder that maybe it isn't Western foreign policy but radical islamic religious philosophy?

peace

MKLG veerji.. I think you missed my point completely... all the stuff you said above about the muslim countries and how they treat others is true... i don't deny that... i completely don't agree with a lot of their cultural 'values' and their beliefs and how they treat people n what not... tha's not what i'm gettin at... nobody has actually tackled that issue that i raised... you can say whatever you want about muslims or any other religion for that matter... that still doesn't change the fact that the gov't was behind the attacks... plain and simple... tackle that issue... watch those videos as well as the one Preetam Singh veerji supplied and break down your points one by one defending the governments...

every single point in these videos PROVES without a DOUBT that it was a planned operation... don't hide behind LIES, people... face the facts... don't be mislead!!

Chardi Kalaa!!

The link that Preetam Singh veerji gave gives a good look at the falsehood put in the 9/11 report after the attacks... i's actually very good... it points out all the lies that the 9/11 report put in, it also brings up a lot of questions towards the gov't and why/how certain things happened before and after the attack...

The link that Preetam Singh veerji gave gives a good look at the falsehood put in the 9/11 report after the attacks... i's actually very good... it points out all the lies that the 9/11 report put in, it also brings up a lot of questions towards the gov't and why/how certain things happened before and after the attack...

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif I saw the videos that you posted, and you asked me to argue some points that I found to be false in the video, right? I can't right now, because I'm laughing so hard at the lies that were given in the videos! I'll come back when I can control my emotions, but you have to be pretty ignorant to believe these videos. LOL.gifLOL.gif

There were no seperate explosions in the WTC, right off the bat. If that were the case, then who put the "bombs" in there, don't tell me they were because of some security "drills". And they were saying something about bombs being on the 7th floor, right? That's not the way the towers fell down. He tried to even show an explosion, but all I saw was a little, I don't know puff on the screen! He tried so hard, but it was really nothing! He probably made it up with some cheap cgi program!

BIN LADEN AND THOSE AL QAEDA SCUMBAGS ARE THE ONLY REASON FOR 9/11! ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE, CAN TAKE A HIKE! Heera, go and say something bad about Bin laden, because not once have you even accused him of anything! Tell us why don't you saying anything about Bin Laden.

Also, with the way you think of America and Uk, if you ever try to enter these countries, I feel you should not be let in, because you don't respect these countries enough. And I hope customs can smell that on you.

You wouldn't even admit that the problems is with radical muslims, but instead you focus on COUNTRIES like UK and USA, and post stupid videos made by people who obviously have agends against the government. They are not credible! And you seem educated, yet you still believe these lies. Again, you may think I'm joking, but I feel you are an informant!

People like you make things so complicated! The answer is hijackers who were radical muslims following bin laden, some planes and fuel. End of story!