Plane Bombing Plot

proactive

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

i dunno bout you guyz, but I calm :) ... at no point in this thread was i upset, and if it seemed like dat, then my badddd... things jus look more heated then they are in a debate... hehe... but it seem like this debate is goin good, there's no cursin, no name callin (other then me being called an informant....... BAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)... and nuttin of that sort... debatin should be done freely...

like i said.. i mite be COMPLETELY off.. but until i get some SOLID proof to sway my opinion otherwise, this is where i stand...

and proactive veerji/bhenji... i'll check that link later on today.. i jus a lil busy rite now.. we got sangat at our house today :@ ...

Chardi Kalaa!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all i don't think heera singh is an informant :)

second of all i watched loose change a little while back and was shocked. i was like man can a gov't do that to its own people?

then i realized that conspiracy theories will always exist. kind of like that whole sant ji is alive bit we hear now and then.

yeah there are things which need to be proven. my whole beef is that these radicals muslims have done it for centuries, i wouldn't put anything over them. yeah it might be a gov't conspiracy, but radical islam has been a pain in our necks since god knows when.

peace.

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!

sorry this may have already been mentioned but im wondering why??

why would a government do this to its own people,

fair enough yeah u think its corrupt but whats their motive?

whats the whole point?

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

manjot singh... once again you have failed to tackle all the points.. you said:

There were no seperate explosions in the WTC, right off the bat. If that were the case, then who put the "bombs" in there, don't tell me they were because of some security "drills". And they were saying something about bombs being on the 7th floor, right? That's not the way the towers fell down. He tried to even show an explosion, but all I saw was a little, I don't know puff on the screen! He tried so hard, but it was really nothing! He probably made it up with some cheap cgi program!

all the videos that have cloose-up footage CLEARLY show that there were set explosions on EACH floor... there are university professors and scientists who say there is NO way that the buildings could've collapsed on their own... 1 because of the metal... 2 because the location the planes were hit.. and 3 the way the buildings actually fell down - demolition style... so there goes your argument rite there... you still haven't showed any PROOF... ur jus goin on ur own thinkin and what ur gov't has fed you... these people in the videos have PROVED with numbers and facts that there is no POSSIBLE way that the buildings could've fell on their own, and no POSSIBLE way that the buildings could've fell straight down... in FACT the landlord of Building 7 ADMITTED that he ordered to "pull it" (i.e. pull the plug - bring the building down).. oh, just so you know, building 7 was never hit by any plane or nething... just with some of the rubble from one'a the other towers... so.. how exactly did it come down? hmmm... grin.gif

BIN LADEN AND THOSE AL QAEDA SCUMBAGS ARE THE ONLY REASON FOR 9/11! ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE, CAN TAKE A HIKE! Heera, go and say something bad about Bin laden, because not once have you even accused him of anything! Tell us why don't you saying anything about Bin Laden.

okay... PROVE IT!! that, to this day, has NOT been proven at all... in fact, quite the opposite HAS been proven, but people like you, who are confined to this narrow way of thinkin, who have been fed GOV'T nonsense still refuse to listen and see the FACTS..! and OBVIOUSLY you didn't read my other post... i said in my other post that maybe they WERE involved... but without a reasonable doubt, the gov't had COORDINATED and CARRIED OUT the attack...

Also, with the way you think of America and Uk, if you ever try to enter these countries, I feel you should not be let in, because you don't respect these countries enough. And I hope customs can smell that on you.

I only come to USA for Samagams :) ... and I've never actually been to UK... i would probably only go there for a samagam or somethin as well!!

You wouldn't even admit that the problems is with radical muslims, but instead you focus on COUNTRIES like UK and USA, and post stupid videos made by people who obviously have agends against the government. They are not credible! And you seem educated, yet you still believe these lies. Again, you may think I'm joking, but I feel you are an informant!

okay... lets see..

1. i DID say that there are problems with radical muslims, and that i don't agree with a lot of stuff they do/believe; thats beyond the point ...

2. i focus on those 2 countries because EVIDENCE PROVES that this was in inside job...

3. these 'stupid' videos CLEARLY outsmarted all those who think that the gov't didn't have anything to do with it :@ ... they DO have agenda's against the gov't... and that agenda is to get the TRUTH out...

4. i'm not educated enough to be an informant :@ ... oh... wait... who am i going to inform to anyways?

People like you make things so complicated! The answer is hijackers who were radical muslims following bin laden, some planes and fuel. End of story!

Once again.. a typical reply..... people like you STILL are naive in believing what I have stated... people like you, even after hearing/seeing all the EVIDENCE and FACTS will still answer with, "thats all bullsh*t" without ANY educated analysis of the situation... people like you don't WANT to believe that their 'precious' government had nothing to do with it... people like you look for the easy answer... people like you don't want to believe or even hear the TRUTH!!!! after ALLL the evidence, after ALL the facts, after ALL the PROOF you STILL are in denial... i don't understand how a person can be so naive... your rebuttals (or lack thereof) give no facts, no evidence, no numbers... nothing... its basically 'no, this is the way it is, and thats that'... ummm.... WRONG... i honestly feel sorry for you if you think that this is all a 'conspiracy'... u said you would look at these videos with 'an open mind'... but it doesn't seem that way at all... a person with an open mind would've done some research and come back with factual evidence to state otherwise... you haven't done anything of the sort... it seems you've been brainwashed to believe that the Bush Administration had NOTHING to do with the attacks.. face the facts bro!! stop living in a fantasy world...

and just to get this clear, I haven't badmouthed America as a COUNTRY... tha's not my beef... my claims are against the GOV'T ...

so.. until you, or anybody else, can reply with broken down points (FACTUAL evidence, not just "no the gov't had nothin to do wit it... it was all bin laden" blah blah blah) refuting the points made in these movies, you have no argument.. in an educated debate, there are 2 sides who share their views BACKED up by facts, points, numbers, etc... you, nor anybody else, has provided anything...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Manjot you didnt pay attention to the video I posted ohmy.gif Watch the video without discrimination. rolleyes.gif

You are telling me that you can say there was no controlled demolition???????????? You are saying that someone {wont say who} didnt call to "pull the building" of WTC 7 meaning controlled demo, controlled demo takes 2 weeks to a month or more, how could they say "pull it" and 5 min later it gets controlled demo????? Why that building??????? It only had computers, OHHHH the evidence of the corruption????????You are saying that they didnt illegally recycle evidence material from the site that would prove the steel wasnt melted but controlled demo blew the joints apart to make the building fall????????? You are saying that all the firefighter associations saying no other steel building like this has ever fallen from fire is a lie?????????????You are saying that you know more than the firefighter associations??????????

You are saying WTC building 7 was hit by a plane or had damage from some ufo etc?????????????

Your saying the money in the basements just so happened to be unorganized with amount and placement etc???? You are saying that the plane out in Penn. had enough material to put a plane back together????????

Your saying that the hole in the ground ate and digested tons of steel material????????????

The steel in the wtc buildings melt at 2000+ degrees F , the airplane fuel only melts at 1200-1500 degrees F, how could a lower temp melt something engineered to not melt unless exposed to high extreme temps??????? What has a 2000+ degree F melting point {{Not airplane fuel and wtc materials combined}}??????????? You are saying when it shows a lady standing on the edge of the gapeing wound in the building right after the plane hit, that is is possible for alleged high temps to melt steel and not paper and the womans body?????????????????

I could go on and on and on about many parts of the video. Im about to start a thread about how people can say they can prove the video wrong. When everything on the video is very very credible.

Go to this site for info http://911research.wtc7.net/

This is the video of which I am speaking of http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=63...102&pl=true

manjot singh... once again you have failed to tackle all the points.. you said:

There were no seperate explosions in the WTC, right off the bat. If that were the case, then who put the "bombs" in there, don't tell me they were because of some security "drills". And they were saying something about bombs being on the 7th floor, right? That's not the way the towers fell down. He tried to even show an explosion, but all I saw was a little, I don't know puff on the screen! He tried so hard, but it was really nothing! He probably made it up with some cheap cgi program!

all the videos that have cloose-up footage CLEARLY show that there were set explosions on EACH floor... there are university professors and scientists who say there is NO way that the buildings could've collapsed on their own... 1 because of the metal... 2 because the location the planes were hit.. and 3 the way the buildings actually fell down - demolition style... so there goes your argument rite there... you still haven't showed any PROOF... ur jus goin on ur own thinkin and what ur gov't has fed you... these people in the videos have PROVED with numbers and facts that there is no POSSIBLE way that the buildings could've fell on their own, and no POSSIBLE way that the buildings could've fell straight down... in FACT the landlord of Building 7 ADMITTED that he ordered to "pull it" (i.e. pull the plug - bring the building down).. oh, just so you know, building 7 was never hit by any plane or nething... just with some of the rubble from one'a the other towers... so.. how exactly did it come down? hmmm... grin.gif

BIN LADEN AND THOSE AL QAEDA SCUMBAGS ARE THE ONLY REASON FOR 9/11! ANYONE WHO BELIEVES OTHERWISE, CAN TAKE A HIKE! Heera, go and say something bad about Bin laden, because not once have you even accused him of anything! Tell us why don't you saying anything about Bin Laden.

okay... PROVE IT!! that, to this day, has NOT been proven at all... in fact, quite the opposite HAS been proven, but people like you, who are confined to this narrow way of thinkin, who have been fed GOV'T nonsense still refuse to listen and see the FACTS..! and OBVIOUSLY you didn't read my other post... i said in my other post that maybe they WERE involved... but without a reasonable doubt, the gov't had COORDINATED and CARRIED OUT the attack...

Also, with the way you think of America and Uk, if you ever try to enter these countries, I feel you should not be let in, because you don't respect these countries enough. And I hope customs can smell that on you.

I only come to USA for Samagams :) ... and I've never actually been to UK... i would probably only go there for a samagam or somethin as well!!

You wouldn't even admit that the problems is with radical muslims, but instead you focus on COUNTRIES like UK and USA, and post stupid videos made by people who obviously have agends against the government. They are not credible! And you seem educated, yet you still believe these lies. Again, you may think I'm joking, but I feel you are an informant!

okay... lets see..

1. i DID say that there are problems with radical muslims, and that i don't agree with a lot of stuff they do/believe; thats beyond the point ...

2. i focus on those 2 countries because EVIDENCE PROVES that this was in inside job...

3. these 'stupid' videos CLEARLY outsmarted all those who think that the gov't didn't have anything to do with it :@ ... they DO have agenda's against the gov't... and that agenda is to get the TRUTH out...

4. i'm not educated enough to be an informant :@ ... oh... wait... who am i going to inform to anyways?

People like you make things so complicated! The answer is hijackers who were radical muslims following bin laden, some planes and fuel. End of story!

Once again.. a typical reply..... people like you STILL are naive in believing what I have stated... people like you, even after hearing/seeing all the EVIDENCE and FACTS will still answer with, "thats all bullsh*t" without ANY educated analysis of the situation... people like you don't WANT to believe that their 'precious' government had nothing to do with it... people like you look for the easy answer... people like you don't want to believe or even hear the TRUTH!!!! after ALLL the evidence, after ALL the facts, after ALL the PROOF you STILL are in denial... i don't understand how a person can be so naive... your rebuttals (or lack thereof) give no facts, no evidence, no numbers... nothing... its basically 'no, this is the way it is, and thats that'... ummm.... WRONG... i honestly feel sorry for you if you think that this is all a 'conspiracy'... u said you would look at these videos with 'an open mind'... but it doesn't seem that way at all... a person with an open mind would've done some research and come back with factual evidence to state otherwise... you haven't done anything of the sort... it seems you've been brainwashed to believe that the Bush Administration had NOTHING to do with the attacks.. face the facts bro!! stop living in a fantasy world...

and just to get this clear, I haven't badmouthed America as a COUNTRY... tha's not my beef... my claims are against the GOV'T ...

so.. until you, or anybody else, can reply with broken down points (FACTUAL evidence, not just "no the gov't had nothin to do wit it... it was all bin laden" blah blah blah) refuting the points made in these movies, you have no argument.. in an educated debate, there are 2 sides who share their views BACKED up by facts, points, numbers, etc... you, nor anybody else, has provided anything...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Manjot you didnt pay attention to the video I posted ohmy.gif Watch the video without discrimination. rolleyes.gif

You are telling me that you can say there was no controlled demolition???????????? You are saying that someone {wont say who} didnt call to "pull the building" of WTC 7 meaning controlled demo, controlled demo takes 2 weeks to a month or more, how could they say "pull it" and 5 min later it gets controlled demo????? Why that building??????? It only had computers, OHHHH the evidence of the corruption????????You are saying that they didnt illegally recycle evidence material from the site that would prove the steel wasnt melted but controlled demo blew the joints apart to make the building fall????????? You are saying that all the firefighter associations saying no other steel building like this has ever fallen from fire is a lie?????????????You are saying that you know more than the firefighter associations??????????

You are saying WTC building 7 was hit by a plane or had damage from some ufo etc?????????????

Your saying the money in the basements just so happened to be unorganized with amount and placement etc???? You are saying that the plane out in Penn. had enough material to put a plane back together????????

Your saying that the hole in the ground ate and digested tons of steel material????????????

The steel in the wtc buildings melt at 2000+ degrees F , the airplane fuel only melts at 1200-1500 degrees F, how could a lower temp melt something engineered to not melt unless exposed to high extreme temps??????? What has a 2000+ degree F melting point {{Not airplane fuel and wtc materials combined}}??????????? You are saying when it shows a lady standing on the edge of the gapeing wound in the building right after the plane hit, that is is possible for alleged high temps to melt steel and not paper and the womans body?????????????????

I could go on and on and on about many parts of the video. Im about to start a thread about how people can say they can prove the video wrong. When everything on the video is very very credible.

This is the video of which I am speaking of http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=63...102&pl=true

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry", David Banner ~ "The Incredible Hulk" 1978

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Manjot you didnt pay attention to the video I posted Watch the video without discrimination.

Manjot you didnt pay attention to the video I posted Watch the video without discrimination.

I'm saying go show your lies to someone else, I'll have no ear for them. I will say it one last time. The government had nothing to do with 9/11. But the government did kick al qaeda's butt after 9/11 and I hope they find Bin Laden and destroy him once and for all. Pritam Singh, if you have a problem with the American Government, go to Washington DC and set up a meeting with congress.

I can understand Heera saying stuff about the government, but not one of our own. If you continue these lies and start another "thread", I will not cease, and let you just put out misinformation.