Plane Bombing Plot

proactive

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

woah woah woah.... sorry, maybe I wasn't clear on my position... What I sayin is, 9/11 and 7/7 were both co-ordinated and carried out by the governments... if y'all seen both'a the movies, then you'll realize that...

havin said that, I'm not sayin that I completely support Muslims (nor am I sayin i'm against muslims)... i'm sure there are many muslims who are anti-west and anti-anybody who isn't muslim..

buh wha i tryin to get at is, wha the media and governments are doin is USING the name of Muslim people to do their dirty work... i's clear that they (gov't) played out both the attacks... i's clear that they're only after the middle east for their oil... and i's clear that they don't care for killin of thousands of innocent people... they doin all this and blamin the muslims.... they the ones that instigate all the wars goin on in the mid-east rite now... it gives them an excuse to go in and slaughter thousands of people... not only that, what they do has an affect on SIKHS as well... since 9/11 we've been one'a the main targets because people see Sikhs as muslims... in fact, we're probably MORE of a target since we wear dastaars...

its because of the actions of the american and uk government that my brothers and sisters get harrassed, threatened, beaten up, and even killed on the streets of canada/usa/uk... because so many people see us as 'terrorists', all because the media and the gov't decided to use muslims for their own benefit...

i hope y'all see my point...

Chardi Kalaa!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah woah woah.... sorry, maybe I wasn't clear on my position... What I sayin is, 9/11 and 7/7 were both co-ordinated and carried out by the governments... if y'all seen both'a the movies, then you'll realize that...

havin said that, I'm not sayin that I completely support Muslims (nor am I sayin i'm against muslims)... i'm sure there are many muslims who are anti-west and anti-anybody who isn't muslim..

buh wha i tryin to get at is, wha the media and governments are doin is USING the name of Muslim people to do their dirty work... i's clear that they (gov't) played out both the attacks... i's clear that they're only after the middle east for their oil... and i's clear that they don't care for killin of thousands of innocent people... they doin all this and blamin the muslims.... they the ones that instigate all the wars goin on in the mid-east rite now... it gives them an excuse to go in and slaughter thousands of people... not only that, what they do has an affect on SIKHS as well... since 9/11 we've been one'a the main targets because people see Sikhs as muslims... in fact, we're probably MORE of a target since we wear dastaars...

its because of the actions of the american and uk government that my brothers and sisters get harrassed, threatened, beaten up, and even killed on the streets of canada/usa/uk... because so many people see us as 'terrorists', all because the media and the gov't decided to use muslims for their own benefit...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Nope! That's BS man. I am very offended by what you wrote! rolleyes.gif Don't bring up 9/11 unless you were there, and don't you dare pretend to put the blame on someone else other than the stupid hijackers and that PIECE OF crap HIDING in the caves somewhere!

You don't live in USA, so what the hell do you know, anyway? If you got problems with the government of America or UK, don't say anything unless there is some truth behind it!

You're pointing the fingers at the wrong bunch and you're very confused. Get out of your box and learn to accept other ways of life other than sikhi. Not saying you got to agree, but don't knock them either.

Sorry I can't stand to see people putting down counties like America and Uk and blaming them. America and UK and the rest of the world are only answering the actions of the terrorists and they are not "after" oil! They are protecting all of us!

By your earlier comments, I would like you to go and tell the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 and 7/7 that it was all a "SETUP". Then I would like to see them slap your face hard! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT!!!!!! WHAT NERVE OF YOU!!!

Watch this video and you tell me who was the real cause of this incase you forgot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mswSVN5fToY

You tell me! You damn right I'm mad now! Tell me!!! Tell me!!! TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

God Bless America and UK!

Neva4get9/11

Neva4get7/7

Neva4get84

I not pretending to blame them.. I AM blamin the US gov't for it... have you seen the videos?... what do you have to say about those videos, and don't jus reply with 'they're nonsense' ... break em down point by point... then we can discuss this... you mean to tell me that you don't think that the gov't knew ANYTHING of the attack?... how is the most well-protected building in the WORLD (the white house) attacked by a plane without anything bein don to stop dat plane? Was bin-laden in on it?... maybe... who knows, he mite've plotted with the gov't... Farenheit 9/11 discusses that in detail... but these 2 other movies completely PROVE who was actually orchestrating and administrating these attacks... sure, God Bless America.. but God Bless Canada, and China, and England and the rest of the world too!!

hey, who knows, i might be completely off, but until i get some SOLID PROOF/EVIDENCE that proves othawise, tha's my stance...

what does me not livin in USA have to do wit nethin anywayz?

Chardi Kalaa!!

how is the most well-protected building in the WORLD (the white house) attacked by a plane without anything bein don to stop dat plane? Was bin-laden in on it?... maybe... who knows, he mite've plotted with the gov't

Ok, I'm open to anything, and I will watch the "videos" with an open mind, but I didn't follow this point that you made. When was the white house attacked by a plane? grin.gif Also, it got me thinking that maybe you are some plant or informant sent to get people upset and then report it back to someone else when their raw emotions come out.

bhai meria I lived in new york city when the attacks took place. You are dum to think that america is protecting your from terrorists, a gangster can give u a bullet staright to your head, then tell if america protected you or not. These leaders sendin those soldiers to other countries for no reason, instead of sending them their why dont they finish the drugs, the gangs in usa. Americans are safer from those terrorits living thousands miles away but who will save them from gangster or thugz or the mafia's in new jersey. You gotta protect yourself, noone protects anyone.

Chardi Kalaa!!

Nope! That's BS man. I am very offended by what you wrote! rolleyes.gif Don't bring up 9/11 unless you were there, and don't you dare pretend to put the blame on someone else other than the stupid hijackers and that PIECE OF crap HIDING in the caves somewhere!

You don't live in USA, so what the hell do you know, anyway? If you got problems with the government of America or UK, don't say anything unless there is some truth behind it!

You're pointing the fingers at the wrong bunch and you're very confused. Get out of your box and learn to accept other ways of life other than sikhi. Not saying you got to agree, but don't knock them either.

Sorry I can't stand to see people putting down counties like America and Uk and blaming them. America and UK and the rest of the world are only answering the actions of the terrorists and they are not "after" oil! They are protecting all of us!

By your earlier comments, I would like you to go and tell the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 and 7/7 that it was all a "SETUP". Then I would like to see them slap your face hard! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT!!!!!! WHAT NERVE OF YOU!!!

Watch this video and you tell me who was the real cause of this incase you forgot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mswSVN5fToY

You tell me! You damn right I'm mad now! Tell me!!! Tell me!!! TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

Neva4get9/11

Neva4get7/7

Neva4get84

bhai meria I lived in new york city when the attacks took place. You are dum to think that america is protecting your from terrorists, a gangster can give u a bullet staright to your head, then tell if america protected you or not. These leaders sendin those soldiers to other countries for no reason, instead of sending them their why dont they finish the drugs, the gangs in usa. Americans are safer from those terrorits living thousands miles away but who will save them from gangster or thugz or the mafia's in new jersey. You gotta protect yourself, noone protects anyone.

Chardi Kalaa!!

Neva4get9/11

Neva4get7/7

Neva4get84

Khalsaforce bhaiji, you know I respect your opinions and all, but your example is a freak example. Simply put, you could get a "bullet to the head" in any country on this planet, so the example you gave kind of defeats the purpose of what we're talking about in this topic. If there was NO America going out to the countries and doing what needs to be done, things would be a lot worse on this planet for EVERYONE, not just two sikhs from India like you and me.

I know you are living in USA after growing up in India, just like me, but since we are in America now, we should support it, don't you think? If not, you tell me any issues you have with America, and we can disucss them point by point. BUt America is the land of the FREE and home of the Brave. We are free here never forget that! Free!

Bhajji I love america there is no doubt but there are certain government policy towards other countries I dont like. They invade countries for no reason. Ok fine if they invaded afghanistan and killed people there but why did they invade Iraq?Can u tell me why?Not even the united nations wanted it to be invaded then why did bush invaded iraq?

Ohh yeah about the bullet thing example. You were sayin america is protecting us, I was telling you that even inside america noone is safe. A gangster can kill instead of a muslim terrorist, so this a example of safe america. If they want peace in this world then first get peace in america, stop the arm deals, drug deals in usa then they can start on other countries. Do know people sell ak47's in america and other assault rifles for money?

Chardi Kalaa!!

Neva4get9/11

Neva4get7/7

Neva4get84

Khalsaforce bhaiji, you know I respect your opinions and all, but your example is a freak example. Simply put, you could get a "bullet to the head" in any country on this planet, so the example you gave kind of defeats the purpose of what we're talking about in this topic. If there was NO America going out to the countries and doing what needs to be done, things would be a lot worse on this planet for EVERYONE, not just two sikhs from India like you and me.

I know you are living in USA after growing up in India, just like me, but since we are in America now, we should support it, don't you think? If not, you tell me any issues you have with America, and we can disucss them point by point. BUt America is the land of the FREE and home of the Brave. We are free here never forget that! Free!

what about saddam hussain? would u invade someone u dont even need to care about? or would u invade someone from who u buy oil from?

yes it was about the oil.

but why did they invade Iraq?Can u tell me why?

[

Saddam Hussein.