Plane Bombing Plot

proactive

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I used to study about the freemasons. If you get into reading about it you will almost get lost in it. I could beleive that the freemasonsa are alot of the underground top political corruption.

Many top people in the world are or were freemasons.

One thing is though to the entrance of the "court" all have placed their scriptures of your faith as if they are one and apart of the freemason lodge. {{Sikhs better not have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in these halls in Punjab.}} But your not allowed to say what faith you are. Everybody all beleive in God, but a Sikh identity would give them away and people would know they are a Sikh. So?? on that part???

The Gurus court is the only true one anyway, so a Sikh has no need for freemasonry {strange cult} when we have Sadh Sangat.{True congregation}

I used to study about the freemasons. If you get into reading about it you will almost get lost in it. I could beleive that the freemasonsa are alot of the underground top political corruption.

Many top people in the world are or were freemasons.

One thing is though to the entrance of the "court" all have placed their scriptures of your faith as if they are one and apart of the freemason lodge. {{Sikhs better not have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in these halls in Punjab.}} But your not allowed to say what faith you are. Everybody all beleive in God, but a Sikh identity would give them away and people would know they are a Sikh. So?? on that part???

The Gurus court is the only true one anyway, so a Sikh has no need for freemasonry {strange cult} when we have Sadh Sangat.{True congregation}

Yeah its strange if thats the case. Maybe theres some high level corruption going on and to have these lodges dotted in countries around the world serves these peoples purpose. But any how, until theirs solid proof of the activities of the freemasons. We will not know whether they are harmless or have real influence in global geo-political matters.