Christian Schools Make Sikhs Take Off Thier Kara?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The school principal claimed that she had to pass the order as some Sikh students used to make mischief by rubbing the metal 'kara' on floor and when it became hot, touching it on the faces of fellow students causing them inconvenience.

HAHAHAH This sounds like a load of $#*! from the principal. Thats one way to act like we should remove it rolleyes.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

Total nonsence!loool rubbin on the floor, i want the principal 2 come and show me how to make a Kara hot while rubbin it on the floor :)

Total Muupet!

VJKK VJKF!

It does make kara dirty but most of the kids aren't amritdhaari and new nothing about kara. Most kids wear kara as a mere symbol and also playwith it. It is also used for drawing circle or semi circle , used for playing, scratching furniture of school as a mischevious activity, and yes it is rubbed against floor vigrously to make it hot and is then touched aginst others' skin preferably face.

But how can a school ban a kara? All they should do to the max is make stricter rules and kick the students out if they violate which they r not gonna do coz they'd lose revenue doing that so they find easy banning a kara which means nothing to christians.

VJKK VJKF!

Total nonsence!loool rubbin on the floor, i want the principal 2 come and show me how to make a Kara hot while rubbin it on the floor :)

Total Muupet!

VJKK VJKF!

First of all what cretin would rub the Kara on the floor, if he/she knew the real meaning for it!!!! :<Edited>: :<Edited>: